TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Keaters See Profile

• Location: Chatham,ON
Good "Amazing speeds and great deal with no bandwidth limits"
Bad "Sales agents were awesome!!!"
Overall "Worth the price and great to support a community business"

·Cogeco Cable
I decided to move away from BHell due to the fact that I hated having to monitor bandwidth usage. Since Teksavvy is offering cable internet in Chatham, the idea to switch from DSL to cable was worth it. As well, I get unlimited bandwidth, for $42 after tax, and get 14Mbps. With Bell, I was paying $55.00 after tax for 145GB of bandwidth and 6Mbps speed. I am very pleased with the quick install and happy to have a better service!!! Great work Teksavvy!

Update: I left Teksavvy for a while to go to Cogeco since I could not get 30Mbps speeds. Of course 1 month later, the speeds were being offered . I am now back with Teksavvy and super happy. Everything went well, the order was quick, I got my shiny new DCM476 modem (love the blue lights), and every thing is working to a tee!! I did have to wait a bit for the install because this is moving season with Cogeco. Anyhow, I would pick Teksavvy over any other provider hands down! Keep up the great work Teksavvy!

member for 7.2 years, 1272 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24
Chatham, ON

Review

Hello Keaters,

Thank you for the fantastic review and update of your TekSavvy services!!!

It’s great to hear you previously had TekSavvy and thoroughly enjoyed it, and are now back with TekSavvy again enjoying our newly introduced connection speeds. I’m happy to hear both installations of your TekSavvy service have gone smoothly and that the service is working as it should both times you were connected with us. This is wonderful to read.

If you have any questions or concerns we are always happy to help!!! We can be reached through multiple channels “i.e” Twitter, Facebook, DSLr Direct, Email/ Chat and through our Customer Service/ Technical Support phone agents.

Thank you for the excellent review and please keep us posted on your TekSavvy Journey!

Thanks again
TSI-Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - E-Services.
Authorized TekSavvy Employee