TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by GojuKid See Profile

• Location: Kitchener,ON

I had been with Bell DSL for over 10 years and could not get any better than 2.6. I ordered 28/1 cable internet and DOCSIS 3 modem from Teksavvy about a year ago. The initial install in Toronto was up and working on the promised date. We moved to Kitchener 3 months ago and transferred our service (even though there was a stop sell) to our new home. Install was done on the promised day and was running the next day. I have had no reason to call support except for the move and they were very helpful. I would recommend Teksavvy.

Update February 1, 2014: Changed to the 25/2 profile when it came available in Kitchener in June, 2013. The request took about 7 days. The results were a stable speed in the evenings and a lower monthly rate. I have not had any problems at all with my service and would recommend this service.

member for 13.2 years, 6214 visits, last login: a few minutes ago

Comments:

TSI Alan
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

Thank You For Your Review!

Hi GojuKid,

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear everything went well with your move to K-W, and your subsequent migration to DSL.

Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with at any time. We are always here to help!

TSI Alan
TSI Alan (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee
Follow us on Twitter: @TekSavvyCSR; @TekSavvyNetwork

GojuKid

join:2001-01-28
Kitchener, ON

Re: Thank You For Your Review!

Hi TSI Alan,

I did not migrate to DSL. I went from rCable 28/1 to rCable 25/2.