| Review by Serop |
member for 9.9 years, 405 visits, last login: 42 days ago
updated 194 days ago
- undisclosed location
- $46 per month
- about 5 days
- "fast tech support, good prices, transparent policies, no contract"
- "slow connection sometimes"
- "not moving anywhere from them for now"
|Pre Sales information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
I have Express Cable 8/300GB cap with them, I was on DSL with them a couple of years ago - bell lines were bad, cable is way better.
- no contract
- good tech support
- you can change your plan yourself online at any time
- no billing issues
- rarely I may have slow connection speed, I don't notice it often and it was never critical; once a year I may need to reboot my cable modem if it's stuck.
Another "problem" is (not Teksavvy related) is when Videotron technician comes to the building to do something for others, he can occasionally cut off my line. I have to catch him and restore the connection right on the spot. Those guys can mess it up as they see cable connection but for non-videotron customer, so they disconnect it by default. Should be better transparency between two companies. Or maybe that was just one particular technician...
No problems with them so far.
| |TSI PierreBaby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?Premium
Thanks For the feedback, yes we do ask the the cable providers leave tags on our lines but it happens at times that it's forgotten.
Appreciate the comments.
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Chief Operating Officer