TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Rickkins See Profile

• Location: Pierrefonds,QC
Good "Rock solid, high speed, no caps"
Bad "None."
Overall "Great isp for no worry service."

·ELECTRONICBOX
Yes, of course, no connection goes without any issues ever till the end of time, and Tek is no different. My up time has been damn near 99%, so it's hard to complain. First issue I had took a while, but I'll take a little hit on that one. Instead of simply calling in, or at least posting in the direct forum, I posted in the general forum... then wondered why it was taking so long. Once I called in though, things moved much faster. Next day, Videotron was out here with a lineman and a supervisor. Problem solved. The next, and only other time I called in at 7:30 am Christmas eve morning. Ten minutes on hold, but once I got thru, again, problem solved quickly.

Overall, the service is rock solid. The 99% uptime I enjoy is testament to that. The 30meg cable connection I have is always very fast, and the unlimited bandwidth I enjoy means I never need to worry. I surely don't need unlimited bandwidth, but the peace of mind is worth the few extra buck a months.

member for 10.4 years, 1887 visits, last login: a few minutes ago

Comments:

TSI Alan
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

Review of TekSavvy Cable

Thank you for your support. We appreciate having you as part of the TekSavvy family.

If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us in our Direct forum.

Best wishes for the New Year.
TSI Alan (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee