TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by jkongkh See Profile

• Location: canada
Good "download speed is good"
Bad "didnt know modem take time from rogers to register so call TIC CS longggggg wait"
Overall "good alternative from the monopoly"

Order from their authorized dealer - Redbox wireless. Got x'mas promotion 25$ off install, bought modem another $20 off so total have $45 off installation.

Schedule to hook up on 17/1 5-8pm. Rogers guy come at 615, come in look at cable, test cable and left in 15mins. He told me if at 815 still no internet call Teksavvy. 815 still no internet so I call wait for 25mins no answer, in the mean time the internet connected so I hang up. Run speedtest 20mb, i am on cable 18.

so far so good but only 4 days, hope i dont need to call their tech support again

Comments:

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09

Modem Delay/Wait times

Hello there,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I do apologize for the delay on your start there. The activation does take place in two parts as the tech needs to complete his work order, and the back end team at Rogers needs to provision the modem as well. Unfortunately these do not always happen at the same time.

For the wait times we're sorry. It is a problem that we are aware of and working hard to resolve. We have spent much of the last few months hiring new agents as well as cross-training existing agents. As well there will soon be a new center opening in Gatineau which will house additional agents as well. The issue with wait times should be improving soon.

Other than that I'm glad to hear that the service is working well for you. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know.

Keith
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )