TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by nfsc See Profile

• Location: North York,ON
Good "Unlimited usage, excellent speeds, excellent support, hassle free install"
Bad "Minor connection stability issue, last mile controlled by Rogers, dismal upload speed"
Overall "I haven't had any serious problems with this service."

I have Teksavvy cable 28 unlimited. (5 months since I got this service)

»www.speedtest.net/result/2548429041.png

I love this internet. It works very well for what I do. Now, I am waiting for upgraded upload speeds, which I fear will take a long time (4 months for me i'm guessing). Whenever upgrades happen to the network, I'm guessing mostly by Rogers, the stability of the connection drops. I don't view it as much of an issue, because it doesn't stay unstable for long (5mins, maybe twice in quick succession every 2 weeks), and I like the feeling that the network is being upgraded in some way.

Install went without any problems. I simply ordered over phone, waited approximately a week for the Rogers guy to come and connect the line, and BAM internet access at full speed. I had an old DOCSIS 3.0 modem that I purchased earlier, and all i had to do was give the MAC address.

Comments:

TSI Danielle
join:2012-05-31

re: your review

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you're happy with how the service is going.

The upload speeds are going to be increasing as we roll out upgrades to the network, so you should see the speeds getting much better when that happens.

If you have any issues with the service that are causing problems, please don't hesitate to contact us via »TekSavvy Direct

Danielle