| Review by cb14 |
member for 133 days, 138 visits, last login: a few hours ago
updated 129 days ago
- Miami Beach,Miami-Dade,FL
- Contract price not specified.
- "Good and highly consistent call quality, FREE service."
- "Call treatments unreliable, no customer service, voice transcription worthless, no support for 'early media'."
- "Great for a free service."
Ease of Installation:
Value for money:
I use Google Voice via my obi 100 and 202 ATA for both incoming and outgoing calls.
The call quality is surprisingly good, matches a number of VOIP providers. the consistency is excellent.Better than cell phone, suitable for serious use.
I had some problems with the reliability of call treatments( call forwarding etc) and I decided not to use them any more or only occasionally. The voice mail transcription is worthless.
Tech support nonexistent, only a user forum. International rates unimpressive.
DID choice used to be excellent, much less so currently but still good.
Can be used from (most)other countries as well as long as the account was set up in the US.
GV has currently a very major flaw, read here :
»Google Voice odd behavior
With all it's limitations, still fully recommended for a cost conscious person as a supplement to cell phones and other VOIP providers.