ITelFone page on DSLReports

Review by jacobslive See Profile

• Location: Toms River,Ocean,NJ
Good "Nothing really"
Bad "Poor Customer Service, Bad website, Limited functions"
Overall "Never bother to try this company!"

·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER
Never try this company. I have been using VOIP service for year and wanted to try this company after seeing their rates. It is run by some Indians based in Houston who have no idea what they are doing. Totally unprofessional service. I figured out the troubles as soon as I opened the package. PAP2 adapter and power supply was stuffed in a USPS priority mail box without any protective gear or manufacturer box. Quick start guide and some other literature was printed on a low quality laser printer on regular letter size paper and stuffed into the box. Perhaps they are photocopies.

I had trouble from the moment I hooked up the adapter. Called the phone number provided and no response. Chatted online and one rep came online I could give him passmark. I had problems from one after other as their softphone does not work at all. Same with their Mobile access. Both have separate monthly charges apart from the regular monthly subscription.

I have opened more than 4 tickets and all of them were under investigation. Extremely poor service with guys who has no technical knowledge about their service. I closed all tickets by my self after days without any response from them. Cancelled the service and sent the equipment back. They did not refund for the mobile service which they deactivated by themselves and blamed their system for it. Filing dispute with credit card company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I would suggest inphonex.com instead of this company. Their pricing is pretty much similar, call quality is ok. If you Digg this forum you may find some good and bad reviews about them. They provide sip credentials and you can access your phone anywhere on the move. Also they have local access numbers. I talked to them about the bad reviews they have here and cleared things out. So far I am satisfied with inphonex.com service. Since they give you sip credentials, do not abuse the system and you will be safe with their virtually unlimited minutes. Not more than 2 simultaneous calls allowed from one account at a time, which is fair enough. I will write a review about then in coming weeks.

Comments: