Bell Fibe page on DSLReports

Review by Gixxer See Profile

• Location: St Catharines,ON
Good "Fast, Stable, Constant 25/10, 400GB, $51"
Bad "It's Bell"
Overall "Surprised I'm A Bell Customer"

2 Months Later 03/09/2013:
No issues thus far, hasn't went down once, still completely stable during peak and throughout the day, pings ultra low 3-10ms nearly everywhere national. Fucking Bell, actually investing in infrastructure?

Install Date:
Bell finally upgraded the area after a billion years so I thought I'd give them a try.

The speed is extremely stable, even at peak, constant 25/10 no less and I've managed to get a special 400GB package for only $51 / month. It's not actually special, just call in and say you're a student and you'd like the 25/10 400GB student plan. The techs don't seem to check.

The install wasn't that bad at all, he forgot to install a POTS splitter though I'm getting 3ms pinged to Toronto and stable speeds so I think it's fine. Since it was beyond freezing out and I didn't have a line he had to run a temp line. Thankfully the box is right next to my house so I just buried it myself after he left.

I can't believe I'm giving this service a perfect score and it's from Bell, fucking Bell.

Cogeco might be fast, but once peak time hits good luck even getting 1/4 of the advertised speeds.

Installer said line is capable of 130/50 if I ever want to upgrade.

Comments: