Anveo page on DSLReports

Review by amd64now See Profile

• Location: Orleans,ON
Good "Excellent call quality, excellect support"
Bad "No Canadian CNAM and ATA adapter config documents limited"
Overall "Great call quality, great support. Bottom prices for DID and calls"

·Callcentric
May 2013:

Outbound Canadian CNAM is working on Anveo. No official announcement yet, however, its a nice addition.

Service is excellent. When there is an issue, support responds fast!.

I did a quick calculation of what I have paid since Jan 2013 to the end of April 2013 and total I paid for my inbound DID and outbound calling with E911 included is $13.38.

Four months of service for $13.38. Amazing!

__________________________________________________________________

Feb 2013:

I have decided to put Canadian CNAM support to the side for my primary voip provider. I have moved to use Anveo as my primary voip provider. Very happy with the call quality inbound and outbound.

Free porting, $2 dollars per month unlimited inbound, .80c E911 per month, and 0.005 outbound in Canada is very good.

The support at Anveo is excellent. They are friendly, helpful and respond fast.

If you want bottom prices with great call quality, Anveo is an excellent choice.

________________________________________________________________
2012 review:

Anveo has been mentioned a number of times on the voip tech forum so I had to try the "cool-aid". I have a couple of weeks of trying Anveo out and I am impressed with the call quality, support and costs.
I can comment first hand about the excellent support. I had issues with call quality with a specifc area in Canada. On Saturday evening, I e-mailed support and mentioned my calls were getting dead air and when I did get through, poor voice quality. By Sunday morning the issue is resolved. They had issues with primary carriers rejecting the call and its using backup. They put the numbers I am calling in override (in their words "no matter the costs") to get my call through primary carriers. Call quality is then excellent to the destination. All of this between Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
I only call within Canada and receive calls mostly from Canadian numbers and one of the nice features with Canadian calls is the CNAM delivery with the call. Unfortunately, Anveo does not support the delivery of incoming name and outgoing name from the ATA adapter. CNAM database lookup, which does cost per lookup with Anveo, does not cover all incoming display of name with Canadian calls.
The call flow diagrams are a very nice feature. It takes some time to get use to it but its a very powerful tool.
Other than not supporting the Canadian CNAM delivery, its a excellent provider so far for calling within Canada. With Canadian CNAM support, I probably would switch to Anveo as my primary provider.

Comments: