Anveo page on DSLReports

Review by JJ_GTA See Profile

• Location: Ontario
Good "I love the many options available and ease of configuration (SMS, Fax, etc)"
Overall "Anveo provides a quality product with lots of bells and whistles for a low cost."

·TekSavvy Cable
I originally started using Anveo as an alternate to test with. I like them enough to use them as my primary provider.

I would like to see outbound Caller Name ID in the future.

I would like to see cheaper sub accounts. I keep trying to find workarounds to the 2 account limit.

member for 5 years, 134 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

cb14

join:2013-02-04
Miami Beach, FL

Anveo's web site 100%?

Hmm, I do not generally disagree with your rating and comments, but honestly, their web site is horrible. 25% IMO, but off course, that's just me.
JJ_GTA
join:2009-04-01
Ontario
·Anveo
·TekSavvy Cable

Re: Anveo's web site 100%?

I think the website is just fine. There are a lot of options, many that I don't use. The website has to accommodate all those features. It takes time to figure out all the things you can do. For the features I use, the website does a great job at providing details of my inbox and the IVR build is easy to change on the fly.

We have great forum members who will take the time to answer questions and show us how to work with it. Without this forum, would we know which vendors to pick from? Would we know how to setup our ATA's and IP phones in a efficient manner? It all takes time to figure out.

Everything is a click away which I give a mark of 100%