Review by XCOM
Good "Its free and its good WHEN it works."
- Location: Spring,Harris,TX
- Cost Contract price not specified.
- Install: about 1 days
Bad "unreliable. no tech support. no customer attention."
Overall "Stay away from this company."
Ease of Installation:
Value for money:
SipBri sells their own device for their service so it is only fare to warn others about the horrendous service they have.
Users please do not buy there ATA's for their service as they have major issues. They can not maintain a reliable connection and they have no tech support nor they pay attention to their customers.
You have been warned.
»[Other] spbri changes?
»SipBri appears to be down again
»[General] SipBri: How to make GV calls from any ATA
They seem to be monitoring dlsr. Soon after my thread was started: »[Other] spbri changes? they address some issues with there server and proceeded to update their social network pages. They did not bother to come to dslr and update us on the issue.
Their service still way problematic and things go unanswered the same way as nobody is ever online for tech support.
Registration for 'UID@sip2.remacservices.net' timed out, trying again (Attempt #422)
As posted on this thread:
»Re: SipBri appears to be down again
It seems that this company is a joke after all...
A few words about speculations on dslreports forum.
1. We provide support only to customers that purchased devices directly from us
2. Customers with our devices (premium customers) are hosted on separate servers with guaranteed uptime --- There is no proof of this.
3. We will not accept free accounts anymore
4. Existing accounts will not be deleted, but still not supported
5. We don't sell devices with free account support anymore. Even if you buy device from us, you will not be able to connect it to free sipbri service anymore.
member for 12.1 years, 3621 visits, last login: a few hours ago
updated 2.6 years ago