Start Communications page on DSLReports

Review by seifabboud

• Location: L9T0R
Good "Good prices, Friendly Service, Very timely"
Bad "none"
Overall "If they're available in your'e area, it's a no-brainer."

Hands down the best experience I've had with any sort of telecom provider in Canada since I've lived here. I've been locked to Cogeco for the last 3 years because they are the only ones with lines available in the more newly developed part of Milton. I had been paying well over 85$ per month on average (instead of the ~$60 after tax for a measly 70 gb cap) because of the spotty "overages" I kept incurring.

Compare this to the faster internet speeds (16 vs 12) I'm now getting with Start. And a 300 gb bandwidth cap to boot. All of this for ~$60 a month after taxes. And the service is extremely friendly, helpful, and available. A modem that was delivered to me had been lost in the mail, and less than a couple of days afterwards, they sent a second one, and called repeatedly to make sure i had indeed received this one, and even credited my account a week of service for the hassle. Well played, Start. I hope you grow bigger and better, and would recommend it to anyone looking for better service.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments: