IKalTek Services page on DSLReports

Review by BillyBob34 See Profile

• Location: Hampton,ON
Good "This is how wireless internet service should be done!"
Overall "Dependable service, great value for money."

Feb 01, 2013

It has been 90 days since my original review of IKalTek. Service has continued to be excellent and I have not been disappointed. I love the speed and dependability they provide.

PLEASE NOTE:

This is a review of the Canadian company IkalTek Services based in Ontario and not iKTel Networks.

I was previously with another wireless internet service provider but gave up on them (see my other review).

I've been with IKalTek Services for a little over two months now and I cannot say enough good things about them.

I'm on their 5Mbps/512Kbps service for $34.99 and I get the advertised speed ALL the time. No speed drops in the evening or on weekends. No random service interruptions (except for 2 hardware failures in 2 months). Compared to what I was used to, this service is excellent. They've proved to me that wireless internet can be reliable.

The thing that probably impresses me most is that packet losses are negligible. I use pingtest.net to test my connection and speedtest.net to test the speed. The difference between IKal and my old ISP are like night and day.

I'm a believer!