TekSavvy TekTalk page on DSLReports

Review by BellisHell See Profile

• Location: Brampton,ON
Good "Price, ease of installation and use, plus reliability!"
Bad "All other cons of VoIP."
Overall "If you have a decent internet connection and want to give Bell/Rogers the finger, sign up for TekTalk and save."

I have been using TekTalk for well over 2-3 years now (At the start of when I signed up for Teksavvy Cable back in 2011), and not a single problem arose. Even after I have switched ISPs, the VoIP service gave me no hassles or frustrations. Call quality is excellent and crystal clear. The installation process was as easy as plugging in a pair of headphones, no kidding! The ATA you buy from TekSavvy is automatically configured out of the box, so there's no learning curve in setting up VoIP (Though I encourage people to at least study a bit to understand the technology better). There's not much to review on basic VoIP services unless something goes horribly wrong, and TekTalk is the complete opposite being amazingly right! I highly recommend TekTalk for those who want to leave Blue and Red (maybe green) and save hundreds on their home phone.

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24
Chatham, ON

Review

Hello BellisHell,

Thank you for the review!! I am quite happy you have been enjoying our TekTalk service for some time with no hassles or issues. It is sensational to see such a lovely review about our TekTalk service. I am very glad to see you have had such a positive experience.

Thank you again for your review and please keep us posted on your TekSavvy service.

If you have any further questions we can be reached in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct.

Regards,