VMedia page on DSLReports

Review by neuromancer1 See Profile

• Location: York,ON
Good "Unlimited 25mbps cable internet for $45, Low modem prices, Ridiculously fast speeds, No exessive hold times when contacting."
Bad "No @VMedia.ca e-mails addresses, Payment by credit card only, Install Co-ordination was shakey, Uses Rogers network backbone."
Overall "Great ISP, Lowest prices on unlimited 25mbps/45mbps cable internet in Canada, No Frills just fast speeds and good service."

My experience with VMedia is so far very positive so far none the dreaded slow downs as talked about in the Canadian Broadband forums. When calling for customer service or technical support hold times are less then five minutes, unlike my pervious ISP which was hours. Prices are unbelievable low on modems and services. Install date Co-ordination was a touch confusing because I didn't receive the welcome e-mail. I'm bit disppointed they've no @VMedia.ca e-mails addresses and only payment by credit card. On the bright side they've more payment methods in the works. Overall I'm happy with the service and it reminds me of what my pervious ISP used to be in it's early days.

member for 7.4 years, 2047 visits, last login: 149 days ago