Bell Sympatico page on DSLReports

Review by Furious1964 See Profile

• Location: Dorval,QC
Good "Bandwidth is fast now that throttling is gone."
Bad "Tech support and reliability is non-existant."
Overall "NEVER, EVER deal with Bell."

Never deal with Bell EVER.

Been a client for nearly 20 Years and I placed an order for a FibeTV/Internet/Cell bundle Saturday Feb. 2, 2013. Got a call from a rep on Tuesday about canceling my lan and confirming my order. For some strange reason, the rep canceled that order and I was left waiting like an idiot. Was on the phone for 3 days with 8 different reps trying to get everything settled, but it all snowballed and I ended up canceling everything and trying to go with someone else. I couldn't because of a bankruptcy I had to declare 3 years ago because I lost my job and couldn't pay my bills. I have a good job now (for over 3 Years) but because of that, I can't get my services reconnected and I'm without telephone and soon will be without internet.

So I recommend that people go elsewhere for internet/phone/TV service and give Bell the cold shoulder.

Comments:
smallj53

join:2002-08-25
Niagara Falls, ON

Your speeds won't be any better with Acanac

You have a physical problem with your line. Only Bell can fix that.

ns

@142.240.200.x

Bell internet customer service -

The worst customer service that I have had. For last 7 days they could not restore my internet connection. Calling customer service will tell it will be done in next 24 hour/ 48 hour, I feel they don't know the meaning of hour. Bell customer service has some buch of jokers up to the supervisors. Right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. For last 6 days I have spoken to 28 representatives without any success to my issue. (This might be a record).

Chucks Truck

@teksavvy.com

1.1mbps isn't even 12 meg speed at 12/1 synch

You'd be better off dropping down to 12 meg which is supposed to be 1.4 megabits per second at a 14/1 synch rate.