Verizon Online DSL page on DSLReports

Review by bigpapae35 See Profile

• Location: New York,New York,NY
  • Telco party Verizon
Good "Fast, reliable, low pings, relatively cheap as good as my fios at home"
Bad "rather speak to a computer than the programmed bots they have as tech support"
Overall "The best connection you can get for your money"

·Callcentric
I have business DSL 7/768 on fast path, and I couldnt be happier with my connection. When I compare ping times and reliability to my super reliable Fios connection at home, there isnt much difference except for the throughput, but the ping times are exactly the same (which matters most to me) since I have 4 VOIP lines, some time sensative information applications, and some VNC connection, and occasionally if I get bored I play some multiplayer games. Although some would argue that 7mbs/768kbs are not enough, they satisfy all my needs for everyday business use.

Ive had the service without faults for 3 years now, and I had a problem with my connection for about two weeks it was an extreme burden trying to get my issue resolved with verizon's tech support, these people are trained to be scripted bots, and offer no real help to people who are proficient in the networking area. After two weeks i finally got a tier 2 tech support agen to help me out and apolize for a problem in the CO for my problem.

Comments: