AT&T Southeast page on DSLReports

Review by taco_hell See Profile

• Location: Miami,Miami-Dade,FL
Good "Nothing, I wonder if AT&T really reads this?"
Bad "tech support and sometimes billing department,caps, caps, caps!"
Overall "Good Bye for good!"

i was a bellsouth costumer but after being tired from all of their abuses i changed to directv dsl. Bellsouth has monkeys working in their billing department, they always made mistakes on my account, charged me $200 dollars for installation where i did the installation and nobody knew why that amount of money was in my account. My service always was disconnected at the beginning of the month due to some misunderstanding between bellsouth adsl and bellsouth the phone company. In other words if you suffer from ulcers or hemorroids, don't go with bellsouth, if you do prepare yourself for long waitings and long fightings and all you get is a "we are sorry" but that does not guaranteed that the same mistakes are going to stop. When it wasn't working i called the tech support and as always they don't know what is happening and after all the drill they decides to forward the call to billing information which takes 20 minutes in hold 20 minutes to find out, 10 minutes fighting and oh no manager around.

Thank god that bellsouth doesn't own the only dsl provider in miami and i am happy with the current one.

Update, after DTV went kaput i switched back to BS, now i upgraded it to extreme package and i am kinda happy. Tech support sometimes is a awsome and some other times is a pain in the arse.

But overall i know they are not going to file for bankrupcy...yet

Update: Service is ok, caps baaaaaad. I do not have uverse, i am not crazy to pay $200 bucks out of the bat. Caps are kiling me, i cannot even watch on demand shows as my tv provider is directv.

Update: Moved to a new location and took my money to comcast, 50 megs download and half the price for ucrap, aaaahh and no caps!!! Still waiting if google decides to come to FL, oh and EF you! AT&T you wont steal my $20 bucks monthly like before because of your stupid cap, good bye and I hope more people leave you.

ATT people knocking on my door to sell u-verse..yeah right

Comments:

SlowFITL

join:2012-02-01
Mobile, AL

Yep... AT&T sucks!

I hate AT&T so bad that I wish I lived somewhere with another option such as cable. AT&T does not care about its customers although they claim to.

lgamer

join:2004-08-16
Louisville, KY

Re: Yep... AT&T sucks!

I agree with that. AT&T sucks and so does their service.