Time Warner Cable page on DSLReports

Review by cmatties See Profile

• Location: Port Clinton,Ottawa,OH
Good "Great bundle pack"
Bad "signals are a little high"

Well I have 5Mbits down and 384 up with digtal cable w/DVR and HBO and Cinamax all for 96 a month. not a bad deal. The install only took 1 hour. I got a motorola sb5100. well i still that good sh** but now i phone service and got the normal up grade to 8Mbps/512Kbps. the only thing i have to bitch about is the upload. its sucks they should and can give out more then a mbit. i think we all should get at least 3Mbps uplaod. well that all for now.

No longer have Roadrunner.

back on roadrunner and its sucks. Still only have 8Mbps/512Kbps and TV and Phone. after having Comcast and WOW while in MI, i guess i got spoiled with the great uploads. For the price i pay now i got 15Mbps/2Mbps, TV and Phone with WOW.

well I have moved and upgraded my internet. I'm now on the extreme internet. 30/5 here in NEO division. I also did the self install and had no problems. the only issues i have had since moving is the HDMI cable they gave me was bad but other than that there the same old TWC. there tech support has gotten a little bit better but really nothing to write home about. Also the other issue i have with them is they don't offer a non gateway modem for DOCIS 3.0. i really did want there wireless either but for 3.95 a month i can deal with it until i can buy one.

member for 9.5 years, 931 visits, last login: a few hours ago