WOW Internet and Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Ambrnels

• Location: Warren,Macomb,MI
Bad "Was good but not I hope they all rot in hell ."
Overall "Wowway is nothing but a bunch of thieves!!!!!"

I have to give Wow big zero stars. My home burned down on Oct 31. I
called Wow a couple of days later and was reassured that I would not
have to pay for the lost equipment. I got slapped with an 2800 dollar bill
today and was also told "that's too bad " over the phone. And would not even waived bill for month after the fire. I lost everything and 2 of my dogs died and they are screwing me when they said they wouldn't and also , the equipment was about to be replaced with the newer energy efficient equipment . so they want to overcharge me for outdated crap? I hope they all rot in hell . Wow is nothing but a bunch of thieves!!!!!

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:
cos1234

join:2012-02-19

Duplicate review?

Sorry to hear about your house and two dogs. I think this is a duplicate review, there was a very similar one post about a month ago.
Expand your moderator at work

mix

join:2002-03-19
Utica, MI

Insurance

You don't have homeowners insurance I take it? Also, I don't get how your house burning up makes them thieves?

adominick

@spcsdns.net

I hate wow cable!!!

I absolutely HATE wow cable. We always have problems. Last week, the cable was out for 6 days before someone came out to change the box. Now, as in right now the cable just decided to freeze and now its been out for at least 45 minutes. I am so sick of this crap. They also have hardly anything on demand. ABC is gone, and there's a lot of channels that aren't even on it. Everything is delayed. I want Comcast back, I will b getting rid of wow ASAP. Comcast is worth the extra $. If ur thinking about switching to wow, DON'T! I promise u will b sorry.

AuraReturn
join:2003-08-18
USA

Re: I hate wow cable!!!

said by adominick :

Different for me. I'd do anything to switch away from Comcast. Their shady billing makes me boil.
bay area jobs Dogs for adoption coupons NBA: »nbaintelligence.com
alan92rttt

join:2012-02-27
I had a box go out after a storm. I had the option of waiting a week for an installer or taking it in and swapping it out. I took it in the following morning. Took all of 5 minutes to get in/out and have a new box. Plugged it and it worked find no issues.