Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by deac See Profile

• Location: Grayson,Carter,KY
Good "I am comfortable with the pricing."
Bad "Inconsistent speeds and is unusable at night"
Overall "You don't get what you pay for here"

I currently pay for 6mbps which I can get when I am not home. When I get home the speed is under 0.5 and usually around 0.2 or lower. I have had several techs come out and they say that it is not my lines. Basically I believe I am on an overloaded node and get throttled every evening. This makes watching netflix or playing online games impossible. I am really at my wits end.

Comments:
Pete Abel

with Suddenlink

I'm vetted to help customers in this forum: »Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents. If you're willing to share name and address on the account (by IM or email: pete.abel@suddenlink.com) -- I'll ask senior managers for us in that part of the country to follow up.

Re: with Suddenlink

Mr. Abel did you get my email?

Re: with Suddenlink

Yes, I did, and I just responded with an update.

Re: with Suddenlink

Mr. Abel is there any news on my situation? I am still having difficulties and it seems to be getting worse. I am down to unusable speeds now.

Re: with Suddenlink

I'll check on status of the solution we discussed and email you. Best way to reach me is by email. Thanks.
micah_675

join:2012-02-13
Clovis, NM

suddenlink is slower than evolution

get used to waiting. I have had issues for over a year and guess what they still havent fixed it. I havent been offered compensation and I keep finding new issues. I would drop this terrible ISP if I had another option.

Re: suddenlink is slower than evolution

windstream is my only other choice and they are almost as bad. I got tired of my service being great then gone for days....now those seem like the good ole days, at least I had a good day. I am at 0.07 right now.

Re: suddenlink is slower than evolution

Thank you Mr. Abel for keeping me informed of the progress. I appreciate your help.