TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

• Location: Vancouver,BC
  • Telco party Telus
Good "Nothing"
Bad "Don't Do It"
Overall "Stay Away - Incompetent and too many internal procedure"

Totally incompetent to set-up DSL for me. I called about 10 times to confirm an installation date and they missed it three times stating that the date was only pending and I should get another call within 48 hours.

To note also, that an employee called Chris (employee ID 260) just hung up on me after he could not explain the mishaps. If they listen to the recorded conversation (why else would they record it if not listening to it in case of problems) he is problem sacked on the spot.

Teksavvy people, please no apologies, just fix it. 6048084199

Comments:

TSI Andre

I've got it

Hi POFF,

I'm looking into it right now.

Can't get it right

I signed up for service,a few days later at 9:08 I received a confirmation on my order.At 9:09 I received a message declining my order.Someone had mixed up my information with my brothers,an existing customer in a different city with a different last name!After straightening that out and confirming the rest of the information as correct,now they're shipping the modem to the wrong address.This after twice confirming the shipping address with two different salespeople.They got the invoice correct and took my money,they got that right.Now I don't know where the modem that I've paid for,including shipping charges,will end up and I'm concerned I'll even get hooked up at all,never mind the date agreed upon.
Not a good way to start with a new customer.We'll see what they do to correct their mistakes today,once and for all.Not impressed so far.

Re: Can't get it right

Can you please PM me your account details. I will look into this further for you.

Account #: CID220793
Invoice #: IN3781420
Thanks for getting on top of this Andre.I just received a message from Can Post on the modem delivery today.I am presently in Ajax,ON L1S 6T8 ,I do not move onto the Woodstock N4S 8K9 address until Jan.17/13.That's why I requested the product be delivered to my mothers in Tillsonburg,N4G 5X5.
With two issues having occurred already, you can appreciate my concern regarding the specified hook up date of Jan.17/13 as well as today's(Jan 3/13) shipping mistake.
Please keep me advised,thank you Andre.

Hi deviltrumpet,

So it seems that the modem will be attempted for a second/final delivery attempt. Because there is no one there it will sit at their depot for 2 weeks before they ship it back to us.

Rather than wait, I have sent out another modem to the requested address. It will be sent out today.

Cheers,

Re: Can't get it right

Thanks Andre,I appreciate you and Martin addressing this right away.

Woodstock, ON
Andre,Canada Post attempted to deliver the product to the Woodstock N4S 8K9 address but of course could not.(Notice left at door)The product now awaits pick up,with photo identification,at the Woodstock Post Office.I cannot do that,I am out in Ajax,ON, L1S 6T8 and I have no way of getting it.This package was sent by request of the sender,Teksavvy.

Re: Can't get it right

I know, which is why we are sending another modem to the correct address that you wanted (as per my note above)

First Look

Hi POFF,

I looked into the account and I can confirm that your order was in fact confirmed for the 2nd (yesterday). Looking at the notes they posted today, they claimed that there was no access. It is possible that the person you had stay at your house left for a bit or it is also possible that the tech actually never showed... Either way, I will see if I can get this escalated for you. That being said, are you or someone available tomorrow? I can't promise a dispatch, but I can certainly try. If you could PM me with confirmation, that would be great.

As for your call with Chris, I do sincerely apologize for this type of behavior. Some things during this call were unnecessary on his behalf and I will ensure that the appropriate corrective action is taken.

EDIT:

I have requested to Telus to see if we can get a tech out tomorrow. Just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Semi-Resolution

Hi POFF,

We were able to reach Telus and in the process discovered that they did perform some of the work which means that we won't have to reschedule the order (long time frame), but we can simply open a ticket if you don't have service.

They did perform some work so its possible you now have service. If you don't, please let me know and I will have someone call you to open a ticket.

I have also PM'ed this message to you.