Windstream page on DSLReports

Review by Kwief See Profile

• Location: Grapevine,Grant,AR
Good "They're good at trying to make you calm down and believe their BS they throw at you!"
Bad "TERRIBLE CONNECTION"
Overall "I would be with any other company if there were one!"

I'VE NEVER HATED A COMPANY ANY MORE THAN I HATE THIS OUTFIT! ABSOLUTELY A JOKE! I COULD GET BETTER INTERNET FROM A DAMN ROCK! IM NOT EVEN KIDDING I GOT BETTER SPEEDS WITH DIAL UP FROM WHAT USED TO BE ALLTEL! PAY FOR 3mbos AND IF I KEEP MORE THAN .6 AT ANY GIVEN TIME FOR MORE THAN 3mins ID KISS YOUR BUTT! AND WHEN YOU ASK THEM ABOUT IT THEY SAY WELL SIR WE ONLY GUARANTEE YOU 60% OF WHAT YOU PAY FOR YEAH WELL IM NO MATH GENUIS AND I KNOW IM FROM ARKANSAS BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT IS 1.8!!!! AND IF YOU GUARANTEE ANYTHING THAT MEANS IDC IF ITS PEEK TIMES OR SLOW TIMES THAT MEANS MY SPEED SHOULD NEVER DROP BELOW 1.8!!!!!! THERE'S ALWAYS SOME PISS POOR EXCUSE AS TO WHY THE SPEEDS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE HERE! I BET THEY'D PISS AND MOAN AND SEND SOMEONE LOOKING FOR THEIR MONEY IF WE ONLY PROMISED AT BEST TO PAYN60% OF OUR BILL!!! I COULD SEND A MESSAGE WITH A CARRIER PIGEON QUICKER THAN IT TAKES TO LOG ONTO THE INTERNET WITH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T SUGGEST THIS COMPANY TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!!!!!

Comments:
autotech

stats

kwief what do the stats look like in youre modem?

Re: stats

Stats as in regard to which parts?

attenuation and snr

·Windstream

Re: stats

Lol idk all that stuff,,,? What is that? All I know is I'm running wireless which is what I told them I wanted to run at all times! My house isn't that big that the signal shouldn't be broadcasted through the whole house! Because there are stores you can go to and pick up another stores router 6 blocks away! I was running the black with green face,,,,they said it was the best one to have well still is crap! Bought a belkin the sales man told me to bridge them so had windstream do that! Helped send signal alil bit but still not what I want! And doesn't matter if its just trying to broadcast piss poor signal! So now that their bridged idk how to get into my router from shitstream to tell yah it's setup!

Re: stats

type in 192.168.254.254 into youre browser at the top of the page.

Re: stats

Just keeps telling me page cannot be opened

Re: stats

are you still using the windstream modem? when you type in that number a dialog box should appear asking for a password.

Re: stats

It's connected but the wifi is turned off on it to use the belkin to broadcast the signal, don't have and thing computer wise connected everything runs wireless