Arrival Communications page on DSLReports

Review by wdh280 See Profile

• Location: Middletown,Butler,OH
Good "Good speeds for the money."
Bad "Installation hipcup software that was sent with the kit didn't install right."
Overall "Alittle better speeds then roadrunner especially the upload. And cheaper then RR."

Sign-up with At&t transfering from cincinnati bell phone service on june 5. Guy at at&t said it take til june 12 to transfer service then 26th for my dsl to be turn on. Well june 12th came i was still with cincinnati bell so i call at&t and they said they sent a letter to cincinnati bell but they haven't heard from them. So i call cincinnati bell they said you are schedule for disconnect for the 23rd i was like what so i call at&t back and ask if i sign-up for new service and left my phone number with cincinnati bell would that speed up the process?,it did now the phone got turn on the 15th dsl got turn on today on the 16th. Alittle hipcup installing the software had to call tech support we fix the problem and works now. Good speeds for the elite package im getting alittle over 5000 dn and little over 600 up that good considering im 3.6 miles for the co 16890 feet estimate. But im getting my signal from a remote terminal i don't know my distance from it. Beats roadrunner

seems websites load faster. Also better price,tech and customer care support.

member for 13.3 years, 807 visits, last login: 1.1 years ago

Comments:

Review by Dillski See Profile

• Location: Bakersfield,Kern,CA
  • Telco party Arrival Communications
  • CLEC party: Arrival Communications
Good "Excellent customer service! Great tech support! Their professional service beats the crap out of Bell!"
Overall "Go Arrival!"

If you want great service goto Arrival, they will get you up and going in no time! Zero downtime (except when Bells lines go to crap!)!

I actually have a frac t1

Comments:

Review by clubmike00 See Profile

• Location: Fresno,Fresno,CA
  • Telco party Arrival Communications
  • CLEC party: Arrival Communications
Good "Very reliable connection/Fast installation"
Bad "Can't think of any"
Overall "Excellent service, reliable connection, quick installation. What more could you want for your business?"

When DSL first became available in our town, we were very excited and signed up with PacBell. It was a nightmare! It took forever to get installed. Once installed, it was great while it worked...problem was that it didn't work consistently enough. We switched to Arrival and we have had zero problems ever since. The service has been great, and they answer the phone, too! Arrival has been more expensive, but it is definitly worth it.

Comments:

Review by swpamer See Profile

• Location: Merced,Merced,CA
  • Telco party SBC
  • CLEC party: Arrival Communications
Good "Customer SERVICE, professional personal visit from sales and technician"
Bad "none yet up for 4 months now"
Overall "Great for Business use they are very customer oriented"

Service works excellent, ATM equipment to the desktop and synchronized to a particular speed ordered. They even gave me a Service Level Agreement that says they will credit me for down time!

I ordered 1.5/1.5mbps and they told me up front that they would do their best to synch at that speed but that distance wise (12.5kft) I most likely would be at 768k (then they asked me "would that be OK" instead of "tuff it is what you get") As they suspected and fortold me of, I am at 768 which is rating at 780 on DSL Reports. I have a Lucent CellPipe 50s product with manuals and instructions and the box too. All cables were included and I have static IP addresses (3). I have the Bridge configuration and I then have a Hub connected to it for a server and such. The technician that installed it was great and knowledgeable. Wired and done in less than an hour. The install was great, called me in the early afternoon and had the tech there at 4pm...ON TIME just as they said. Really feel like they bent over to make this happen because he came from another install in Modesto to do mine.

They only do businesses but if you have a home office or are a telecommuter they will work with you too!

Thanks Arrival!