CenturyLink page on DSLReports

Review by fishingjoe11 See Profile

• Location: Tucson,Pima,AZ
Good "none"
Bad "all"

the worst company that I have ever had to deal with. The very worst part of it is that they absolutely don't care. T

Comments:

Review by kciceman See Profile

• Location: Kaufman,Kaufman,TX
Bad "Worst telecom company ever"
Overall "Do not use this company"

I have been a customer in Kaufman, Tx of Embarq, now Centurylink for 5 years, the first of 2011, speeds started slowing down, which has been well documented in past reviews, I was told it was the wiring in my house which caused me to have significant slow downs or complete outages every night after 11PM. The real problems however started in July of 2011, we moved from the country into town, and called to have service transferred, in the middle of July after not having service completed we called customer service and were informed that they did not have a move order, we refiled a move order and service was supposed to be done in a week, when we still did not have service we were told it would not be done until August 2nd, the reason for the delay we were given was that there were problems in another town and they did not have anyone to come to our house to turn on our internet. On August 2nd when no one showed up to our house my wife called Centurylink again and was told it would be August 22nd before anyone could come by our house. I waited on August 22nd for a tech to arrive, after 2PM I called again and was told it would be September 22nd, at this time I am near the end of my rope with the rescheduling, I have up to this point spoken with several supervisors, knowing they worked in customer service and were having to take the heat for Centurylink being such a terrible company, I asked the supervisor why they could not just come out and connect our service, he read me a memo from his tech dept. that boiled down to Centurylink sold more bandwidth than they had available and Sept 22nd would the next chance to add my house to the link. Now I have had 3 broken appts where I was told the tech's had called and left a messege, I informed customer service we only had internet and did not have a phone hooked up in the house, we use cell phones gave them my cell # for the tech who was coming on Sept.22nd. On Sept. 22nd I saw the tech pull into my driveway and went out to meet him, he attempted to get a signel to hook up my service and could not find one, he then stated looking around my neighbors yard walked across the hwy and then came back and told me that the lines from the telephone pole were not connected to my house, why did the other 3 techs who supposedly came by to do service leave messeges on my home phone line if the wires were not even connected. The tech told me he had to put in a work ticket to have contractors come by and run the wire underground to my house which would require a permit from the state to go under the Hwy, he said he would call back when he had a date for this to be done. I did not hear back from him so I again called Centurylink the next day and was told it would take up to a month to have this done, at this point I was fed up and informed them that they had a 2 weeks to finish this. I was called and left a messege by Centurylink in the last week of Sept and told the lines would be laid by Oct. 5th. I called Centurylink to schedule a tech to come out and attach the lines to my house and turn on the internet for Oct. 6th, but was informed they could not schedule that until the contractors completed the work order. Well Oct 5th came and went and no lines were laid, on

Oct 10th I came home from work and noticed that my yard had been dug up and had a pipe with wires in it coming up from the ground by the phone connection to my house, on Oct. 11th I called Centurylink to inform them that the work was completed and I wanted to schedule a tech to come to my house, was then informed I had a past due bill from June that was due in July, I told them I was supposed to get a credit on that bill for the inconvience of having to wait until August to have service transferred and would not have to pay that bill, the Customer Service Rep said that I did have a credit applied to my account for the last 3 months, I told her that was not a credit it was an adjustment for chages on a service I did not have, not a credit on my account, after she spoke with a supervisor and had that corrected she said she would call back in a few minutes with an appointment. She did not call back and by the time I was able to call they were closed for the day I called back on Oct. 12, I ended being transferred 4 times, I finally told them if they could not schedule time for a tech to come out I would cancel my service, since in the last 3 months I had been waiting other internet options had opened up in my area and they could just take a loss on the thousands of dollars they spent to lay a line to my house, I was then told they would have someone come by my house on Oct 13th between 7AM and 12PM, I recieved a phone call around 10am from the tech saying he was at my house but no one was home, it turned out he was 2 miles away at my old house, they knew the new address, I kept recieving bills for service I didn't have and they knew where to lay the cable, so he showed up at my house and said he couldn't do the work since the work ticket showed the old address he told me to call customer service and have them change the address and he would come back. I called customer service and was transferred to another dept, but was disconnected, I called back and was given a # to DSL tech support, called that # and was told Customer service needed to be involved, after speaking with tech support he said he would check on it, came back and told me that the transfer order was still pending and would be completed on Oct 21, I replied that I needed to have it completed by 5PM today or the thousands of dollars for the contractors to lay the line would be wasted, was told it would not happen today and told the Centurylink rep to cancel my service, called another company and they will be here tomorrow. Thank you Centurylink for wasting my time for 4 months at least I have the satisfaction of knowing you wasted several thousand dollars for laying a phone line that will never be connected.

Comments:

Review by eddiek_LV See Profile

• Location: Las Vegas,Clark,NV
  • Telco party CenturyTel
Good "Fast channel switching"
Bad "Random DVR freezes."
Overall "Stick with satellite until they figure out how to do this stuff"

The product has been a problem from day one. First, I was told I would get two HD streams. I only got one until I complained. Then the DVR just stopped working. Had it replaced and this one randomly freezes when I try to watch recorded programming.

Part of this package is 10Mb DSL. I am lucky if I get anywhere near 3 Mb.

I have already been through the mill with Cox, Dish, and DirecTV. None seem to be able to provide what they advertise. I was even told once to sign on to some support forum to discuss issues with other users. Are they kidding? It's TV! It should just work and that's it. Before anyone thinks I am too critical, let me say that I only want what I am paying for. None of them seem to be able to pull it off. I am seriously considering going with an antenna again.

member for 12.7 years, 101 visits, last login: 3.2 years ago

Comments:

Review by crescentdave See Profile

• Location: Eastsound,San Juan,WA
  • Telco party CenturyTel
Good "It's Offered (Monopoly)"
Bad "Very, very slow peak speeds, very inconsistent, ads are inaccurate"
Overall "Inconsistent, slow, Unresponsive to customer complaints d/t monopoly"

Update 10/2/11: It's Sunday, early afternoon. I pay for "up to 10 Mbps. This is off-peak and part of a trend which has seen some of the consistently slowest speeds (see below) I've experienced. My grade (speedtest.net) with Centurytel right now is a D+. That is an improvement on the F grade I regularly receive in the evening from speedtest.net. As always, unlike Centurytel, I back up my statements with verifiable data. See MediocreSunday-10-2-11.jpg below.

__________________________________________________________________________

Update 9/23/11: It's been almost 6 months of lousy, peak service. Centurylink is aware of the problem and has done NOTHING to correct it. Problem: Centurylink sells "up to" 10 Mbps speeds, delivers under 2 Mbps during the evening, because while it's sold these services, it's infrastructure cannot handle the demand. I'm happy to be using a SamKnows router to monitor their deplorable service but it's too bad they're a monopoly in my area and don't have to listen to our complaints. They changed their ad, because they've been unable to offer "consistent" speeds, but they're still misleading customers, saying that the tier I'm paying for can "Stream HD movies instantly." It can't stream lo-def movies instantly in the evening. See below for screenshot of pathetic speed during the middle of the day- yes, it's getting worse, not better. (labeled "pathetic9-23-11.jpg). Have just run SpeedTest and included a graphic for that as well- Centurylink_9pm_Fail.jpg. It's for 9 pm and can I "Stream HD movies instantly" like they advertise? At .31 Mb/s? No. It's false and misleading advertising. Not to mention .31 Mb/s is a tad bit lower than 10 Mb/s. SpeedTest.net grades this centurylink performance as an F. As in Flunking. As in Failure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Update 4/20/11: It's been more than a few months of continuing mediocrity. I thought I'd give a snapshot of right now: So It's 1:50 am, certainly not a busy time of the day ... here we go with a .11 Mbps download speed and an upload of .18 Mbps. Another pathetic showing by the INCONSISTENT Centurylink corporation. I like the grade: F-. And it's SLOWER than 98% of the US. Way to do us proud Centurylink. FYI, I'm paying for "up to 10 Mbps" and this corporation advertises in this area as offering "consistent" service. How to describe this advertising? False. Misleading. As always, check out the screen shot for proof.

Update 12/30/10: It's been 128 days since offering yet another example of inadequate delivery of advertised speeds in San Juan County, Washington, from Centurylink. Paying for the "up to" 10 MB/s tier, at 8 pm I posted .94 MB/s speeds. Their misadvertising has changed a bit. The splash ads talk about "true speed," whatever that is. They do slip up on their inside pages, falsely claiming "With CenturyLink, you get true velocity, so you can go consistently fast all day, every day on our national network." They engage in further fiction when they proclaim: "What does this all mean? It means you get a consistent speed that ensures a great experience every time you log on – without annoying pixelation, lag or loading bars." Gosh darn it, Centurylink- I think trying to watch Netflix at .94 MB/s is going to be a tad laggy. Good thing that level of service I'm paying for is described as "up to 10 MB/s." As always, see below for speed test snapshot. It's one of the ways I can differ from Centurylink: I back up what I post online.

Update 9-6-10: At around 9 pm, I had a connect speed of .32 Mb/s. Centurylink currently advertises my "up to 10 Mb/s" service as "consistent." It is if you define near 10 Mb/s speeds during really off-peak hours and regularly sub 4 Mb/s speeds from 5pm-11:15 pm. as consistent. Talked to several tiers of tech "service" all who tried to fob a line check off on me- after I've had repeated tests and as if my modem got slower after work and after dark.

From the final tier tech, Evan A: "I was checking around and from what I can tell CS would be the people to call because they should be aware that we don't have enough bandwidth in the area and here fore should know not to sell to any one there so they should have a time frame on it"

This is the second (unrelated) tech support person who has confirmed Centurylink does NOT have enough bandwidth to back up their advertised speeds. Bottom line? Customers in Washington are overcharged, under-served, and Centurylink continues to offer misleading advertising.

Given a 10 Mb/s advertised speed and a .32 Mb/s actual speed, if I could pro-rate my $60 internet bill, I would have to pay $1.92. In my experience, I'm paying $60 and getting $1.91 worth of service this evening.

As always, there's a speed test snapshot below to confirm my update.

Update 7-19-10: It's morning here in PST, and connect speeds are 2.35 Mb/s with a .79 ping for an advertised "up to 10 Mb/s" speed I'm paying top dollar for and not receiving. Screenshots of speeds below. CenturyLink, ever since it started acquiring other companies has gone downhill in terms of speeds and customer service. I had better speeds, more consistent speeds and much better customer service 3 years ago.

Maybe CenturyLink is better in areas where it has competition, unlike here. I would never recommend CenturyLink as it's rep on this board has reported "They are currently building a business case to address this issue. Looks like they will have to add new facilities to fix the problem, which involves creating a proposed solution, getting it approved, ordering equipment, and then installing it. Quite the lengthy process indeed." Oh yes, indeed. I wonder if they've even built a business case. My guess is it goes like this: "We have no competition there, no need to upgrade facilities to meet the demand and satisfy our advertised speeds and consistency? Case closed!"

P.S. DSL connection dropped 3 times during the course the speed test and writing of this post.

________________________________________________________________

Update 7-1-10: Centurylink is consistent, alright. Consistently charging top dollar for bottom tier speeds. And no timeline for upgrading their assets in order to meet the demand of their customers. They would be out of business up here if they weren't a monopoly. Same old story, I pay for "up to 10 MBps and, as you can see here, 10:35 PDT, I'm getting 1.3 MBps. If I could pro-rate my payments like Centurylink can offer me any speed it wants, instead of paying $50, I'd be paying $7.50/month. Since I'm a customer, that's impossible. Since they're a monopoly, they can continue to offer poor service. Time waiting to talk to technician: over 12 minutes, 11:09 pm. I'm hanging up because I'm wasting too much time. Add poor customer support (CenturyTel, before being bought, had EXCELLENT customer service support).

___________________________________________________________________

Update: 6-6-10 I just wanted to give people a sense of how poor CenturyLink is during off peak hours ... it's Sunday @ 3:50pm and I am under .5 Mbps. I pay for "up to 10 Mbps" connect speeds. It's a step up from "pay for up to 1.5 Mbps." I think it's safe to say Centurylink can say whatever it wants, but I still want to pay "up to 49.95" for my "service." That would make it $2.50/mo by CenturyLink advertising. They're pathetic. If they weren't a monopoly I'd definitely switch. It's a bean-counter corporation.See the attached pic for verification.

_________________________________________________

Update: 6-3-10: Months later and CenturyLink continues to get WORSE. I pay for "up to 10 Mbps" speeds. here is a link showing my current connect speed this evening: »picasaweb.google.com/crescentdav ··· 70610578. This means streaming video basically sucks and my Netflix on demand service, which I pay good money for, defaults down into a pixelated mess because CenturyLink cannot get with 8 Mbps of their "advertised" connect speeds. If you can go with any other company, do so. My sympathy to all those (like me) who have no choice and pay far more than we would if there were any real competition. I don't mind paying the price ... I am very bitter they cannot even guarantee lower tier service which costs far less money.

_________________________________________________________________

CenturyLink (formerly Centurytel), has managed to take an average to good company and drive down it's quality of service and support almost immediately. If it did not own ALL the lines on our island I would immediately switch providers-they're that inconsistent and unresponsive. This is northwest Washington, in the San Juan Islands. Your experience may be different, and, if so, I truly envy you.

I have had their "top-tier" connection (up to 10 Mbps) for over two years now. It's always been somewhat erratic ... with connection speeds fluctuating significantly, but nothing approaching what regularly occurs now. It's obvious internet service resources have been cut back. I CONSISTENTLY hit evening periods with under 1 Mbps connections. Consistently.

I have a hard-wired, in-house, separate dsl connection. Since I am able to hit 10 Mbps at times during the day I know it's NOT my line, it's NOT my modem and it's NOT my router. Centurylink will not talk about anything else. They refuse to discuss, with the customer, the reality of consistently low connect speeds. Instead, even with my records on file, they insist upon performing the same, irrelevant steps to end up telling me, gee: maybe you should have a tech check your incoming line. Gee, Centurylink, do you think the line goes bad when it gets dark outside?

They are completely unresponsive. What aggravates me is they have to know they are offering less than optimal speeds. Have to. And yet, since they are a monopoly in my area, they can continue to offer sub-standard service and continue to misrepresent their actual connect speeds. I would have used the form to tell you how much the internet service costs, but it's part of a bundle and the "new" CenturyLink refuses to break out the cost.

I would NEVER recommend this company as it now operates. This isn't about the people working there-many of whom are really great-it's about corporate-driven policy which only benefits stockholders at the very real expense of customers. Take a look at their "Merger" site ... you won't see one item talking about improved customer experience. Instead, you'll be treated to the phrase "expected synergies" of merger-related expense deductions.

Update: CTL_Joey, a Centurylink tech who posts on this site offered help. Here's his post: Ok I understand a tech went out yesterday and repaired a bad cable, but that they also did identify a bandwidth issue that occurs in the evenings. They are currently building a business case to address this issue. Looks like they will have to add new facilities to fix the problem, which involves creating a proposed solution, getting it approved, ordering equipment, and then installing it. Quite the lengthy process indeed. Not enough people had called in to complain to make the problem escalate, but now it has. Hopefully it will get fixed soon, but I don't have any ETA I can provide. Only thing I can suggest is to check back later on to see what the status of things are.

___________________________________________________________

So nothing changed. Connect speeds are still consistently sub-par. What has changed is someone admitting there is a "bandwidth issue that occurs in the evening." All this, of course, is irrelevant to Centurylink. They still have to build a "business case" to justify "adding new facilities." I'm not holding my breath, but I do hope the Attorney General's Office for the state of Washington can address their clearly misleading advertising. When I get charged for 10 MB/sec and experience 1.3 MB/sec (as I did tonight, like so many nights) a "misleading" ad simply becomes a lie.

Comments:

Review by csteger515 See Profile

• Location: Maricopa,Pinal,AZ
  • Telco party Qwest
Good "Can't think of anything at all."
Bad "Bad experience overall, I am not getting the service I am paying for!"
Overall "They can not provide what they advertise."

Was finally able to get basic DSL at 1.5 MB/s to replace the latency riddled radio link I was using in April of this year. Worked just fine for the first 3 weeks, then started having connection / speed problems.

The repair man came out and said we could not get 1.5 MB/s during the summer months due to our excessive heat (110 F +) and throttled us down to 640K. That worked somewhat OK for about two months.

The connection next started to drop at random. There were times when the connection would drop every 5 - 10 minutes, and be down up to 5 minutes at a time. Called Qwest (CenturyLink) tech support who did absolutely nothing except to raise my speed back to 1.5 MB/s and tell me I had noise on the line.

Called several times complaining about the constant dropped connection and finally scheduled a repairman to come out and look at the lines later this week..... Maybe. I was told that if I am not home, the repair man can not test my line from the main port to the side of the house. WTH!!! So, on top of it all I will have to loose a days work just to deal with this sham.

After all this trouble, if they can not resolve this problem by the end of the week, I will go back to the radio link and deal with 800ms - 1500 ms latency as a standard.

For what it is worth, my connection dropped twice while typing this up.

UPDATE - Post repair appointment / schedule. - UPDATE

Well, I took Tuesday afternoon off in anticipation of being here for the repairman when he came out. Guess what? They were a no-call, no-show!!! The appointment was from 1:00 to 5:00 PM, and confirmed by an email from CenturyLink. I got home at 11:00 AM and never left.

In short, I lost a half days pay to meet a repairman for a scheduled repair and nada...

In response to the distance question. We are right on the fringe of ADSL at 1.5MB/s. When the temp is at, or below 100 F it used to work flawlessly. But due to most of the run being aerial, when the temperature climbs above 100 F the copper expands changing the characteristics of the transmission line. That is why I did not complain much when my speed was throttled back.

Comments:

Review by WNelson See Profile

• Location: Tempe,Maricopa,AZ
Good "Internet is reliable"
Bad "Does not deliver promised services at promised price"
Overall "Would be great if it wasn't so bad"

I was initially promised 20mb/s for $30 a month, for 6 months from CenturyLink. I got only about 10mb/s and the service was unreliable. Tech support was able to determine that the problem was that 20mb/s is not available in my area, I'd have to go down to 12.

I'm not unreasonable, I've worked for a DSL company before and I know how easy it is for this situation to occur, it's okay. The technician switched my plan down to 12 and put me on a 5-Year price lock that included phone service for $60 a month, a price I can live with. I was also convinced to combine my Verizon phone service for a small discount, it sounded convenient so I agreed.

After the changes were made my internet service was still unreliable, I was able to determine that it was a DNS issue and I switched away from CL's DNS to a more reliable one. I don't know if CL's DNS is still having issues and I don't care enough to investigate. After that change my internet service has been fantastic!

My phone doesn't work because I haven't yet received a filter. I never received a paper bill either even though I did not choose paperless billing. I am not very happy with CL's website, it is difficult to use and does not work correctly in many cases.

My bill as displayed online is $201. That's a bit more than I expected. I'd been charged over 80 dollars for changing my service. Despite being promised free calling features, I'd been billed $6.30. My Verizon bill, now included, was $67.74, compared to my previous payments which were in the $50-55 range.

Billing support was polite but completely unhelpful. I was told that upon review, all the charges were correct and reasonable. The Billing representative was unable to put me in contact with a manager but he did promise that I would receive a call. I was told that if I had a problem with the Verizon component of the bill that I would have to contact Verizon.

Is it really too much to ask to pay something in the $60-$70 range for a service that was advertised as $60? I really like the internet service I'm getting, it works great and is reliable. I assume that the billing issues are a misunderstanding and will be taken care of in the future but currently it's a real bummer.

Comments:

Review by woodwose See Profile

• Location: Denver,Adams,CO
Good "Quick, easy setup"
Bad "Fraudulent bandwidth claims"
Overall "This company LIES"

I was having trouble with my Comcast connection, so I decided to give CenturyLink a try. I ordered their maximum 40 Mbs down / 5 Mbs up DSL service which came bundled with a phone I didn't need at around $90. A week later I recieved my self install kit, plugged everything in and was online. I kept my Comcast service and was planning on canceling it if CenturyLink worked out. I had 30 days to try CenturyLink and compare it to Comcast to see if it was worth switching.

The problem I instantly had was that CenturyLink's promised bandwidth was nowhere near what I was getting. I was paying for 40 Mbs down / 5 Mbs up and was getting about 8 to 10 Mbs down and about 4 Mbs up. I realize that the 40 Mbs down and 5 Mbs up was only promised as "up to" those speeds. But CenturyLink has 4 speed tiers, 7 Mbs, 12 Mbs, 20 Mbs, and 40 Mbs, all priced accordingly. I was paying for the highest priced tier and getting speeds more consistent with their 12 Mbs tier. That's a problem.

In comparison, my Comcast connection was generally around 16 to 20 Mbs down at the same time I was testing CenturyLink's connection. I verified these speeds with three different bandwidth tests, CNET's, bandwidth.com and Speakeasy. I also downloaded the same movie on both connections and the same time, and the Comcast connection truly was twice as fast.

Still, I considered giving CenturyLink a chance. If I could get them to consider charging me at a lower tier level and still get the speed I was getting, I probably would have kept them and canceled Comcast.

But when I called tech support, they sent me to a CenturyLink bandwidth test site at »denver.speedtest.qwest.net/. When I tested my CenturyLink connection on that site, lo and behold, it came in at 37.9 Mbs down / 4.5 Mbs up and my Comcast connection came in at 22.1 Mbs down / 3.9 Mbs up.

There is no way that my Comcast connection can consistently achieve twice the bandwidth as my CenturyLink connection everywhere on the internet except on CenturyLink's own bandwidth test unless their test is rigged. CenturyLink's test was showing my CenturyLink bandwidth at 4 times the level that every independent test was showing. Conversely, it was showing my Comcast connection at about the same level as the independent tests were showing.

This is nothing short of outright fraud.

On the plus side, they were very good about canceling my service and arranging for the return of their equipment.

Comments:

Review by rulds See Profile

• Location: Grand Canyon,Coconino,AZ
  • Telco party Qwest
Good "Only thing good about them is they do not honor what they sale"
Bad "Customer service argues with customers"
Overall "If you can stay away please do"

·DSL EXTREME
·Cox HSI
I ordered service 8/12/2011 I got the modem on the 23rd. They say I got their modem on the 18th LOL!

From day one I been having issues with these folks. Try to call them and they say they do not have my number on file even. Cannot even chat with them because it throws me into there our of region website witch is there long distance end.

I got billed 1 month in advance, not even had the services 1 month stable yet.

They offered me 6 months at $24.95 for there 7 MB I do not even get 3 at best. Free activation was offered.

I never got a bill, so I had to call them.. I finally dug threw there long listed numbers they gave me to get to someone that did not help but argue! I told them i was offered free activation and that is not what I got. They guy kept arguing there charges with me and let alone 1 month in advance because every other company is doing it.

$100 bucks for 2 months of service NO WAY!

Their break down

$19.99 activation
$14.95 shipment of modem
$4.95 rental of modem
$24.95 first month (just got over my first month)
$4.95 (in advance for the modem 2nd month)
$24.95 again for advance.

Do you want Century Link?

Bottom line with Century Link

You cannot even login to MY account page because it says OOPS! Then they reset your browser to only go to there LONG Distance side witch does not work.

Their website is our fault!

1. They call you a liar
2. They argue over the phone.
3. They even told me they cannot argue anymore and just hung up!

There service is crappy at best!

Stay away from them if you can.

Comments:

Review by mmagic See Profile

• Location: Englewood,Arapahoe,CO
  • Telco party Qwest
Bad "Major misrepresentation of performance."
Overall "Thottles 60% access beyond their own backboon !"

CenturyLink is a marketing sham. They provide test results to their own web site at 18+ meg on a 20 meg subscription... reasonable. However, when you run speed tests beyond their backbone you they range from 3 meg to 7 meg.

CenturyLink/Qwest is a scam.

Comments:

Review by thiswebs4u See Profile

• Location: Silverthorne,Summit,CO
  • Telco party CenturyTel
Good "Used to be Qwest, I Loved Qwest"
Bad "US West/Qwest/CenturyLink had enough already"
Overall "SUCKS!"

All Hell broke loose when CenturyLink took over. Beside their stupid commercials this service sucks big time. When you call in they do everything they can to not help you. First they hung up on me. Then told me my modem wasn't supported because it wasn't theirs. Then I got one of their old modems called and told them they have to help me. They always make you take all of your equipment apart un plug etc. Then they say it's your computer. When Friday comes the speed drops to turtle speed because of the weekenders getting on the net. There is no other high speed internet here besides US West/Qwest/CenturyLink. We are moving the hell out of here and getting cable at the next house. We have the 1.5 mbps package the highest available. Also when the power has a 5 second outage the internet is out for a full day, they have to send their monkeys up here to restart the service, it's the 20th Century what Century are they linking. Hey folks how about a UPS Uninterrupted Power Supply in case they read this.

Anyway I can't wait to never deal with them again!!!!

Also we have been customers for over 10 years. GOODBYE