Time Warner Cable page on DSLReports

Review by CJ777 See Profile

• Location: Los Angeles,Los Angeles,CA
Good "Very reliable Internet, digital phone, tv"
Bad "I still think this is overpriced compared to what you would pay for similar services in many parts of Asia and Europe. "
Overall "TWC is the only reasonable choice in my area, compared to slow DSL. "

Overall, I'm satisfied with my service. Where I live, there really is no other decent choices. Only competitor for Internet is AT&T DSL (No thanks!) I'm just really disappointed overall with the monopolies in our country. No competition=higher prices. TWC also has very ridiculous Internet speeds as well. I can only get a measly 2GB upload, but I know that will finally change sometime this year when TWC Maxx is rolled out.

member for 10 years, 871 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by lincolnlogs See Profile

• Location: Brea,Orange,CA
Good "fast broadband speeds, friendly customer service"
Bad "does not respond well to outages, very expensive"

I have twc, and am considering dropping it as soon as a viable alternative arises. The fact that a customer of 8 years has to wait 48 hours for service for a total service outage is beyond ridiculous. If you can, avoid twc.

Comments:

Busboy

@174.239.226.x

Time warner cable

Don't deal with this company it blows terrible customer service and ripoff too bad comcast can't be everywhere

DocsisCat
join:2013-10-10
Princeton, TX

... TWC ...

Location: Dallas, TX.
Cost: $178. month. (TV & 10-MBps Internet)

They have raised my rate twice in the past 4 months. $12. each.

Review by bandit90 See Profile

• Location: Cincinnati,Hamilton,OH
Good "Good connection relaibility, whole house dvr"
Bad "You have to pay to extra to get decent support and not to be transfered to a foreign call center aka Signature Home"
Overall "Prices are high but if you need a reliable connection and or latest technology Time Warner Cable is your best option"

Time Warner Cable so far has been a good experience with their Signature Home Service in regards to the support. I do not like the fact that I have to pay for decent support that is not outside the united states and that they also know how to do their job. Not only that if you do not subscribe to their Signature Home be prepared to wait for an appointment, it could be a week or longer. The final straw at last before I gave in and paid for support, I already should be getting. I was always being routed to the Caribbean no mater when I called in it was always the Caribbean. Other than that their service's so far have been rock solid.

Comments:

Review by Millenium See Profile

Comments:

JimMcCoy

join:2011-08-20
Jacksonville, NC

FYI

Bills are not sent out / generated, if you have a credit on the account greater than your billing price.

Review by Steven94 See Profile

• Location: Jackson Heights,Queens,NY
Good "Decent price for 100/5, provisioned slightly higher at around 115/6, no caps"
Bad "Significant slowdowns during peak times *Fixed, impending Comcast merger"
Overall "Only option available other than DSL and Wireless. Decent service."

For the price the service isn't that bad for 50/5 service. There is currently an issue with my Node/CMTS which causes the slowdown at peak times but once that's fixed, I should be back to solid reliable service.

Update February 2014:

Speeds were upgraded to 100/5. Service is still unreliable due to the still unresolved Node/CMTS utilization issue. It is now about 5 months in since this issue started. I would love to use the speeds that I am subscribed to but I can only do so during hours that I don't use the internet. On weekdays, from around 5PM, it slows down significantly to speeds that are not even half of my previous tier 50/5. On weekends, it is consistently slow throughout the whole day. I have been receiving $30 credits for this issue but that was after a complaint filed with the NYC DoITT (my local franchising authority) and the FCC. Still no ETA on when a fix will be implemented. Will update when that happens.

Update April 2014:

Now 6 months in, and I was informed by Client Relations that my node will be split and all I can do is wait. Hopefully this will happen soon as the issue still persists. No ETA on when the work will be completed.

Update April 24, 2014:

Finally, after about 7 months, service seems to be back to normal. As an added benefit, it appears the "Maxx" upgrade is imminent as I now have 16x4 bonding now. I now get speeds slightly higher than what I am subscribed to at about 113 Mbps Down and 6 Mbps Up. Speeds also remain relatively consistent throughout the day.

Comments:

Review by silverforte See Profile

• Location: Kannapolis,Cabarrus,NC
Good "When it works, it works okay."
Bad "It doesn't work often"
Overall "US will never have functional internet"

The US has never had decent internet services compared to the rest of the world. Places like Korea or Japan where decent internet is offered at REASONABLE prices, and it actually WORKS. I had to deal with Windstream's bullshit for years. Dozens of phone calls, usually lasting an hour or more at a time, techs with attitudes coming over and telling me there was nothing wrong with the line despite actual proof I had that there was packet loss and dealing with people on this website who refused to believe there was any packet loss in my network despite hours upon hours I spent producing results in the form of smokepings, tracerts, pathpings, screenshots of game latency meters and more. Eventually, they took remote control of a neighbor to fix a problem they had and noticed the packet loss for themselves, then admitted to me that it was an issue and still did not fix it. Now, I switch to Time Warner internet. 12 down, 1 up. Does it work?

No. I can just barely buffer the first 60 seconds of a youtube video and, sometimes, nothing at all. Not even Google. It spikes, it goes out just enough that it seems like I'm getting a trickle of bandwidth but it isn't 100% off. So, I go from this nightmare with Windstream to the same thing with Time Warner. I even bought a router recently so I could better monitor the traffic in the line and put better security on it as I try my best to track the issue down since the fucking companies can't do it. And then what happens? I get told by people on this website that I will be receiving a call from a tech at TW who would relay information about the checks they supposedly did on my line. The guy calls, BARELY speaks English and tells me there is nothing wrong with my line about 15 times as if he was reading a script.

I have proof in front of me from multiple sources that there are nodes on my network that have latency issues and dropped packets repeatedly, not just once or twice. Almost every time I ping a network, packets are dropped. I'm getting NOWHERE with this company! It seems like no matter what you get, in the US, you're going to have problems! The issues are across the board with these ISPs. People who say they don't have problems are just not aware of them. Perhaps they don't know enough about the systems to realize there is an issue, perhaps they don't use the internet hard enough or often enough to really test the system and bring the issues out to the surface, but they are there. This merger just makes this situation worse. This country needs to get its act together! You ISPs can only milk people for so long! When the tides turn, you'll be left high and dry if you don't get in shape!

member for 2.4 years, 239 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
silverforte

Techs

I forgot to mention that the techs were extraordinarily rude and did not want to rip up the old lines from 5+ years ago and install new ones until we insisted. Then, the line is basically just sticking out of a hole in the wall about 2 ft off the ground, the disc that prevents air from getting through the hole around the wire is falling off and both the boxes outside the house were left wide open.

I was on the microphone over Xbox live with a friend in the same state as me about an hour away who also has TWC. He has packet loss as well. Both of us lost connection to the internet the other day at the same time and it came back. It has been happening repeatedly. It's not just me!

Re: Techs

Not all the US has total crap for internet. When I was on Time warner cable I thought that the internet must still be a beta product it was so bad. Century link also was total crap.

Comcast how ever does work and gives speeds at lest some what fitting for 2014. You can read my own reviews if you want.

Re: Techs

US is 10th in world ranking for internet reliability. Your one experience doesn't change the facts. Every single person I know has terrible internet problems. People I know in different states, people on different coasts. It doesn't matter if 'not all' of the US has bad internet. Enough of it does that it's a problem.

said by silverforte:

I never disagreed that the US has an internet problem. In fact I was trying to agree that the USA needs to get it's crap together.

Time warner cable doesn't care how high your packet loss is they won't fix it and century link well if it works at all then you hit the jack pot. Or if your only getting 1/10 of the upto speed, but hey you can "upgrade" to the next highest tier for $5 less for your "trouble".

Comcast is guilty of overselling there network to the point I only get 1/3 of the upto speed at any given time day or night.

I had a tech from TWC who didn't want to replace the cable out side the home that had split in half.

Trust me when I say I know the US has a real internet issue that needs to be fixed. Most of the US feels like they are still beta testing the internet in 2014 and that is just beyond reason at this point in the modern world.

Re: Techs

I'm actually barely able to get online at this point. I think the packet loss has subsided but now my modem resets itself randomly about 10 times a day, my phone doesn't work randomly and our TV channels sometimes don't come in or are distorted. A field tech replaced my modem, took the battery out of the new one and left without checking the box across the road. Nothing was fixed.

said by silverforte:

That sounds likely due to packet loss, good luck getting the time warner cable mob of NC to fix it. I know how much they suck due to living with TWC's crap for over 10 years.

I would get 404 more than %50 of the time even when TWC said "its working fine". Some web pages after trying to stay on to long like google thought I was DOS attacking them and lock me out for a few hours by IP address.

The issue is even worse here in NC than in other places like NYC or LA. They treat towns with no choice like dirt and the techs for the most part simply just do not give a dump. One tech even told me "It's not like you have a choice, be glad you get internet at all".
For those who chose there own fears over liberty will only dig them self's deeper into the pit of darkness. For those who chose to blame tools over each other for wrong doing, it will only lead to madness. -Unknown

Re: Techs

Dead on. NC is a terrible state for internet. I've moved 3 times since I got back in NC in 2008. All three residents, I went between Windstream and timewarner trying to get functional internet. Not one fucking time in my life since 2008 have I been able to accomplish that. The techs never know what to do, they get rude if you present them with a situation that they are not capable of dealing with and nothing ever gets done. Can you imagine how much time and money they could save themselves if they just fixed the issues the first time? If they actually put more effort into checking the lines and diagnosing problems?

Re: Techs

Update, October 16 2014, still having problems.

Constantly high latency, major packet loss, the works. Getting sent to 'engineers' on my case file, not sure that means anything more than that they are sending an email to local techs to come do nothing useful except pretend to be checking my line with a handheld tool that doesn't show anything I'm experiencing. I'm certain they'll replace the modem and downgrade me back to that shitty non-router type arris.

»i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/···9cb6.png

This is how it is for me now.

For whatever reason, the packet loss isn't always displayed.

»i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/···original

15% packet loss:
»i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/···436c.png

I'm very close to leaving TWC and so are the people in my social circle.

said by silverforte:

Update, October 16 2014, still having problems.

»i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/···9cb6.png

This is how it is for me now.

For whatever reason, the packet loss isn't always displayed.

»i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/···original

15% packet loss:
»i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/···436c.png

I'm very close to leaving TWC and so are the people in my social circle.

When I left in Jan of 2014 they had closed down the local office and it was a 3 hour wait in line to get rid of service at the next "nearest" office. Phone support may tell you they can't do it and that you must do to there local office. If you do that, be ready for a long wait.

Bring a camera with you loaded with a big SD card to record the wait if it's anything like mine was. Maybe then you could be on the news for longest wait to dump service ever.

If you chose to stay, then test as many PC's on hardwire to the modem as you can get your hands on.

For your packet loss, mine was so bad that often packet loss test would break/fail in the middle and couldn't even give me a percent back. DSL reports own tester couldn't ping me when I had this issue as well as many other sites.

The only thing I think you can do at this point is file a complaint to the BBB. There are no laws that protect customers against an ISP who sells an up to service with no uptime requirements nor any packet loss requirements. You could give them all the data on earth and still if they didn't fix it you have no legal recourse against them other than to leave.

I hope that what ever happens you end up with a stable connection.

Review by Snowy See Profile

• Location: Kailua,Honolulu,HI
  • Cost Contract price not specified. (month by month)
Good "Oceanic Cable Vision is the local provider for TimeWarner, this provides a more local avenue for problem resolution"
Bad "Customer perks are available, but not apparent to most customers"
Overall "Hawaii Telcom has become the new DSL provider in my area & I assume they'll give RR a run for the money."

·Clearwire Wireless
There's no question that in The State of Hawaii TWC (Oceanic Cable) is the go to ISP.
Their competitor's best speed is slower than TWC basic.
If you're not fast you're last.

Oceanic (TWC) finally has some competition in the Speed Dept.
hawaiiantel.com is offering:
Fiber 500
High-Speed Internet
Up to 500 Mbps download
Up to 50 Mbps upload
While TWC's fastest plan offers 100 Mbps/5 Mbps
Too bad the now faster speed is offered by hawaiiantel.com which IMO is plagued by incompetent service issues due to the unmotivated, under trained CSR's that don't give a shit about hawaiiantel.com & even less for it's customers.
If you enjoy over billing, extended outages, extremely long telephone hold times, missed service appointments then hawaiintel.com may be a good option to Oceanic.
hawaiiantel.com's 500Mbps/50Mbps is priced @ $345/month with the added value being the McAfee Internet Security Software it comes with

member for 11.5 years, 6505 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

ranchocal

@verizon.net

I dunno

Looks like Hawaiian Tel is turning their service around while TWC is letting the trainwreck that is Comcast absorb it. I sense a slight bias in this review.

Snowy
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
·Clearwire Wireless

Re: I dunno

said by ranchocal :

I sense a slight bias in this review.

I must have understated my total contempt for hawaiiantel.com.
An office move a few years back was planned to most miniscule detail for a seamless transition.
hawaiiantel.com took 2 weeks to move the phone lines which almost bankrupted me.
Considering the wiring was supposed to be completed a week prior to move in, not 2 weeks after the move, I am an acknowledged vocal opponent of hawaiiantel.com.

The CS support is humorous in retrospect.
Me: "You're 3 days late getting my phone service up & running - it's killing me - when will the service get installed?
Them: "You're service was installed last week - it must be the wiring within your office - we are not responsible for them once installed
Me: "That's the problem - no one has been here to install anything
Them: "Our records indicate otherwise..."
2 frigging weeks to convince them that their records were incorrect.

Review by DinnerOut See Profile

• Location: Columbus,Franklin,OH
Good "The price at 34.99 is OK"
Bad "Their customer service is awful"
Overall "I'm scared when and if it tuns into Comcast"

In a new place, own my own modem. The service has been alright.

Their billing and customer service is awful. Updated an auto pay credit card and they still billed my old card, took an act of Congress to get it refunded, and they refund the wrong card.

I am very close to calling WOW.

Comments:

Review by stopka See Profile

• Location: Charlotte,Mecklenburg,NC
Good "Very pleased with the service."
Bad "Can I get faster speed for the same price ? :)"
Overall "Performed very well and hope to see it maintain as such."

I moved into my apartment about 3 months ago and set up my Time Warner internet service over the phone. They came in about 2 days. I had purchased a cable modem at Best Buy and thus did not have to pay the extra charge to *rent* Time Warner's modem. I only had them install the internet service and the tech did it very well and I have been pleased for 3 months now. I usually run speed tests and am always pleased to see I get constant speeds of what they are advertising to me. No outages as of yet. We are heavy Netflix users on 2 separate televisions so we usually download about 300 GIG a month. (I hope there isn't a monthly cap because they haven't hit me up with one yet..)

Comments:
ernliz

join:2001-11-25
Albemarle, NC

TWC's service, for now...

Same here in Albemarle.....good, consistent service. But Comcast is on the horizon and perhaps we should worry about their soon-to-be monopoly in this area.

Review by Pacrat See Profile

• Location: Cortland,Trumbull,OH
Good "Seems to be very reasonable rates for performance realized"
Bad "RR rate tied in with SmartHouse digital cable TV pkg"
Overall "Very pleased with ease of use and pain-free installation! I recommend!"

We've waited for quite some time for RR to be made available and now that it's here, we're very pleased with the performance. Of course, nearly anything would beat the 56K dial up connection we had. I just figured my averages and the Speed Test Tool has revealed what seems to be a pretty consistent Up of 350-370. Downloads seems to vary quite a bit but still average 1682 (counting the day there was a general cable problem in our neighborhood. If I discount the readings on that day, I get an average Download reading of 1912 (1413-2689). Don't know if there is a cap on anything but it seems there might be on the upload side, at least. West Coast speed readings seem to be consistently higher, generally well over 2Mbps. It's still very early in the game.

.Installer took great pains to route the cable in the most inobtrusive manner, and made the modem split before any of the TV feed splits. Don't know if that makes any difference or not. I definitely recommend the service, even without the "all the bells and whistles" TV pkg.

I am using a Toshiba PCX1100U modem (USB), to a Dell Dimension 8100 (1.3Gb, P-4). I have heard that the USB slows things down, but I sure haven't seen it. I wasn't quoted a specific speed, but was promised performance at least 10X over my modem, and I'm certainly getting that. I did apply some "tweaks" and noticed something 200-400kbps improvement in the download. Kept tweaking 'til the program said to leave it alone! No problems yet, but I'll keep everyone posted!

Special intro rate for 1st 3 mos. (SmartHouse Pkg = $89.99) Forgot to mention before that because RR was just now made available... install was FREE!

Struck by my 1st outage!!!! EGAD!!! Thought I was suffering from withdrawal. RR Techie showed up right when they said he would and within 15mins I was up and running again... as good as ever! Only rap was that it took 24 hrs to get someone here. Tested the signal and went to the splitter to reverse the TV and Modem taps. He said something about one tap being 1db down while the other was 9db down. So he reversed the taps so that the modem would have the least signal drop out of the splitter. Seemed pretty knowledgeable and he gave me some other(local) test sites to check speeds. Could only test downloads but could break it up into text, graphics and multimedia. Three different tests! I told him about DSLReports and he wrote it down in his "little black book" for future reference. Overall... I'm still sold on NEO.RR and sure would try to talk anyone else around here into spending the few bucks extra to get it. Now if I could only talk my wife into bagging AOL....!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd Outage!!!!! All of our utilities are underground. That said, we've experienced our 2nd outage... my wife cut our cable while she was edging her flower bed. They don't put it very deep (the cable lies just under the sod layer) and when my wife was edging the flower bed around the side of the house, near the cable junction box, she very neatly cut the cable in two with her shovel. I sure can't blame the outage on TWC, but in the spirit of truth and complete reporting, I offer it for your amusement. TWC is coming next week to replace the whole line... operating with a temporary splice job 'til then.

3rd outage! This one definitely wasn't the fault of RR or TWC. Seems they're(city employees) digging up the existing curbing in our neighborhood in preparation for casting new curbing and repaving the streets. About 2:10pm. today, 7/11/01, everything went out... no TV no RR, no nuthin'! I called service and they said they'd send someone out to check on the situation ASAP. In the meantime, I had to leave the house for awhile and I took an alternate path leaving the house. This took me over one block and lo and behold... there was our cable trunk line sticking out of the ground about 5 feet. Or, rather, one end of the line was sticking out... the other end was still buried in the ditch. Our city employees had hooked the cable line with the back-hoe and completely severed it. I called TWC-RR back again and told them that I thought I'd found their problem, and it was going to take more than just one "techie" to fix it. I gave them the exact location of the break and they were very appreciative. At approximately 6:00pm my service(TV and RR) had been restored. And get this... the repairman stopped at the house to thank me and checked to make sure my service was up and running again, before he left the job.

So, in the past 3 mos. I've had 3 outages... only one of which could I blame on TWC-RR. I'm still happy with the service and the performance I'm getting.

[Update 1-26-03]

Still sailing along quite smoothly... construction has ceased, at least temporarily, and the lines have remained intact. One minor glitch that I should mention, though. Every week there seems to be a mandatory "test" of the emergency "broadcast" system for about 15 seconds or so... designed for the cable network. I have noticed and reported that during the "test" RoadRunner has a tendency to hang for those few seconds. When I called to report it, I was told they are aware of it and are trying to correct the situation. It seems that the test signal occupies all the available broadcast bandwidth and it's spilling over onto the bandwidth used for RoadRunner. It's really no big deal... lasts for only a few seconds, but it is noticeable when the cable status light on the modem starts blinking.

[Update 12-5-03]

Overall performance is still great... and per their ads, download speeds have increased.. but certainly not 50%. The only gripe I have is that they seems to be having some intermittent problems with their e-mail server. it seems to crap out every few weeks for several hours. Supposedly for "scheduled maintenance"...

[Update 3-13-05]

About two weeks ago, my connection speeds dropped off the table... right into the dumper. And then I lost all ability to connect to any site on the web, including RoadRunner's home page. Made a call to customer service on a Tuesday afternoon and got a service call appointment on Thurday at noon. It was a long two days! Techie showed up right on time, power-cycled the Toshiba PCX1100U modem and determined it was DOA. Went out to the truck, brought in a brand spanking new Motorola SURFboard (SB5100), and hooked it up via the NIC and all was well. I mean really well as it immediately improved my connection speeds from less than 2000/330 to 4754/375. I'm happy... The only gripe I had was that it took two days to get it fixed. But I guess I can live with that, considering it's only about the second time in better than 4 years that I've been unable to connect and it was their fault. The other couple of times it was construction crews digging up the cables all over the neighborhood.

[Update:4-6-05]

Experienced about a 3-hour system shutdown this moring. At first I thought it was just me, but a call to TWC confirmed that they were having a system problem(area-wide) and that it shold be up and running soon. Well, obviously it's been fixed or I wouldn't be here now. Not a huge problem, but it''s a little disconcerting to not be able to get online immediately. Still, overall, I think it's a good buy.

[Update:10-18-05]

Experienced a few very minor outages, but they were enough to convince me not to add their internet phone service. The whole area was out (both cable tv and broadband) on two seperate occasions, but each lasted less than an hour. I still think, even with the minor inconveniences that it's still the best available in this area. I can see how people get so upset when their service hiccups, though. We've become so accustomed to instant access that when it doesn't happen we go directly into "withdrawal".

[9-24-07]Added VoIP phone service a couple of months ago. Install went pretty-much without a hitch and TWC has made available Caller ID on the tv screen. So now we have the whole bundle...tv, high-speed internet & phone. I was reluctant to put all my eggs in one basket, for a variety of reasons, but everything has been working very well and we've got no complaints. Well, none except I'd consider that the package is a little on the pricey side. But it's still cheaper than than what we had before... unlimited long distance with our telco, with all the calling features we never used, plus Road Runner, plus way too many premium channels available on the tv. But Momma's happy... and you all know the story... when Momma's not happy, no one is happy. And Momma can talk to her heart's content to the relates across the country, so she's very happy. No significant outages, although it has "hic-cupped" a couple of times for just a few seconds. Overall, we're pretty happy with the whole setup. But I'm sure there are cheaper ways to go about it available somewhere. This may not be eveyone's "cup of tea", but it's working for us.

[04-24-08] Have noticed marked increase in my download and upload speeds over a year ago. Some general improvements must have been made. No significant problems... just a couple of minor hiccups due to power outages on their end due to severe weather. I'm still very-well pleased with the service we've been experiencing. As far as saying much more, I guess no news is good news!

[10-3-08] System has been rock solid for months. Awaken the computer and the net is right there. Downloads are very acceptable. Don't upload that much so it's pretty adequate for my needs. Besides... my wife is happy, so I must be happy, too!

[11-18-10] I don't monitor my speeds regularly, but it seems that in the last several months, my connections have been noticeably quicker. I'm of the opinion that if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and so far, it's worked quite flawlessly. There haven't been any appreciable outages, so I cannot complain about that. My wife loves it. She's big into Facebook games and has no patience, waiting for screens to load. She has no idea what "Please Wait" means. I'm still very satisfied with the connection, although our "bundle" price seems to be creeping upward pretty regularly. But then, so is the price of gasoline, milk, bread, and electricity.

[May 16, 2011] Now into the third day of sporadic outages of Road Runner net service and VoIP phone service. Two calls to Time-Warner have not resulted in any improvement in continuity of service. Outages seem to be random in duration and frequency. Sometimes, everything is fine... other times completely FUBAR-ed. Problem is evidently a system, or at least area-wide, as neighbors are experiencing the same symptoms. As much as I am annoyed by T-W's response, I have to admit this is the first time in years there has been a problem that lasted more than an hour or two. Am going to contact them again and request a billing adjustment for prolonged lack of service. We'll see what happens

[4-2-14] It works! Don't have to wait for pages to load. It's there when I need it. Not much else to say. We've had it for years and it's done nothing but get better. How fast is it? I don't know. It's certainly fast enough for our needs/wants. We've had a couple of small "glitches" over the past couple of years, but mostly they seem to occur in the "wee" hours of the morning so, for the most part, they've not affected my normal use of my connection. I probably wouldn't have noticed them at all if it weren't for occasional insomnia on my part. I don't test unless there's an apparent problem... and there hasn't been much of anything of that nature, with the exception of the aforementioned cases. And those may be due to normal system maintenance work being done during "off" hours. Is it perfect... no, but what is? For those who expect 100% performance all the time, it may be frustrating, but for my use, I'm totally satisfied with what I'm getting. The only dissatisfaction I can state is with the construction crews who, for whatever reason, tear the cables out of the ground from time to time. I do not attribute those types of outages to TWC. Just careless backhoe operators.

member for 13.6 years, 7156 visits, last login: a few hours ago