Time Warner Cable page on DSLReports

Review by nrf See Profile

• Location: Morrow,Warren,OH
Good "just as reliable as the power in your area"
Bad "so far nothing to complain about"
Overall "nice triple play offer, costs less than double play!"

·Embarq Now Centu..
again tried dsl, again came back here. they gave me an offer i could not refuse - my existing cable plan, unlimited usa phone, and 30 mbit x 5 mbit internet.

as before the give you some extra bandwidth in good faith. consistently exceed the promised speed.

self-connect package was thorough, support line excellent.

member for 11.7 years, 3475 visits, last login: a few hours ago
updated a few hours ago

Comments:
ipwn3r456

$25 per month? Typo or?

That's even cheaper than I am paying for the Standard... How did you managed to get that price?

Dave522

@rr.com

My results

Yea TWC is nice, »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3290845324

Review by ipwn3r456 See Profile

• Location: Los Angeles,Los Angeles,CA
Good "Full speeds almost all the time, pricing isn't that bad."
Bad "TWO billing mistakes, with occasional connectivity issues."
Overall "Well, it connects to the internet. But I still wish for competition."

I am using their Standard tier internet (originally 10/1, later upgraded to 15/1, and now the 10% provisioning is more of 16.3/1.1), originally paying $29.99. But since my promotion ends in one year, they continued to give me an another promotion, but pricing increased to $36.99 (without taxes, modem fees, etc.), I am fine with that... for now.

I ordered internet online, and process is pretty smooth. Although the technician came in a few minutes late(I think the appointment was around 10am-12pm, the technician came around 12:05pm). First he checked the cables outside, and drilled a hole so the cable can go through. He installed an Ambit modem (forgot the model number), which now I am using my own modem, Motorola SB6141. Everything went smooth, until when the technician was about to leave, my neighbor came out and told the technician that he disconnected his TV cable. The technician quickly installed a splitter, and no problems.

Overall I am fine with my internet speeds, no outages, no slow-downs (almost all the time), and I am pretty fine with it. Although I want competition. Besides TWC, only AT&T serves in our area as well. But they are only offering up to 1.5mbps DSL, which is completely irreverent in terms of speeds and pricing. I would want AT&T to have Uverse coverage in our area, not because I want to switch back, it's because I want competition in case if TWC soars up prices on me.

Update 12/4/13 - Time Warner keep charging me for modem rental, even though I have been using my SB6141 for more than a month. The lady over the live chat was nice enough to remove the fee. So I guess another problem solved. But seriously Time Warner, fix your billing systems. It looks like the billing system is more "profit" wise than accuracy. This is already the second mistake Time Warner did. The first time was charging me for installation fee even though it was free. And I am dropping the pre-sales 25% lower because of that.

Update 12/16/13 - During the past few days, my internet connection was pretty terrible. I am getting over 200ms+ ping, and also packet loss. Speed was also dramatically decreased, making it a terrible browsing experience. Because of that, I am dropping connection reliability 25% lower.

Update 4/9/14 - Everything is still fine, getting full speeds almost all the time, maybe with the exception of peak times. I will have to see about pricing changes after my 2nd year promotion (which ends in august), plus the upcoming MAXX upgrades (if it ever happens in my area).

Update 6/16/14 - Connection problems are getting worse lately. I don't know what is going on, but I am getting packet losses/high ping issues, sometimes few times a week, sometimes as worse as few times a day... can't even play any online games with my connection. For this, I am taking off another 25% from connection reliability. Might have to contact TWC about this if this keeps happening. No TWC MAXX upgrades yet, still sticking with 8 download channels and 1 upload channel.

Update 7/31/14 - Just upgraded to Turbo as a part of negotiation, since they are going to charge me $50 for standard, so I called their retention department and the promotional price for turbo is all they can offer me. I said yes, and saved $5 a month, for now. I should be more aggressive next time when I am negotiating with TWC. No TWC MAXX upgrades yet, but we will see how it goes later this year.

Update 11/13/14 - After month and months of desperation, TWC MAXX has finally arrived to my area, and at the same time, they announced the completion of TWC MAXX upgrades in New York and Los Angeles. I am getting 69/11 for now, because my router isn't gigabit capable. Connection reliability has gotten better now, I will raise 25% for connection reliability. I will update once I get my new router.

member for 1.3 years, 611 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
mbreyer

join:2013-11-14
Dayton, OH

sir that is the competition. they just aren't competing very well

Re: .

said by mbreyer:

sir that is the competition. they just aren't competing very well

Yep, typical monopoly in the telecommunications. And the politicians just doesn't give a damn about it.

FreeBSDuser

join:2013-05-15
Somers, NY

Alternatives

Looking at your address, you may be able to get Sonic.net, DSL Extreme (resold Sonic.net), Webpass, and Earthlink Cable (resold TWC).

Re: Alternatives

said by FreeBSDuser:

I do know that sonic.net is available in my area, but I live 10000 feet away from the CO... I don't think I can get fast speeds from that range.

Review by ke4pym See Profile

• Location: Charlotte,Mecklenburg,NC
Good "It just works!"
Bad "Price is a bit high."
Overall "We still need competition"

11/2014 - Service is still great. Nothing major to report.

-----

10/13 - Service is running fine. No issues. SamKnows agrees.

------

12/11 - Only one thing to say - "solid service". Connection stays on, stays fast (as validated by SamKnows).

-------

1/11 - Got wide band stand alone back in November. Subscribed to the 30/5 package. Was told that it would be "exactly $20 more than I was paying today". Well, I was on a special for RR Turbo at $39.99mo. I asked about that and was told that was true.

First bill came in super high. Had 3 or 4 install charges, and something like $80/mo for the service. Called up. Long story short, I never agreed to the install charges (in the 14 years I've been a TWC customer, I have NEVER, EVER paid an install charge). They removed the charges and fixed me up to get the service for $59.99/mo. They went and replayed my call to get verification of those details. Works for me. Service is reliable even though there have been a couple of hiccups.

10/20/10 - After having Signature home for exactly 60 days, they came out and disconnected me because the service, quite frankly, sucks. The only redeeming product in that line up is the Docsis 3.0 50/5 service. Dropped back to just RoadRunner Turbo (got hooked up with a 12 month special for $39.99). Which got upgraded from 10/.512 to 15/1 on 10/18/10.

7/19/10 - As promised TWC called back to follow up on the install on Friday. Left them with several thoughts. They tried to do a short troubleshooting session on why the upstairs DVR won't play a recorded show off of the downstairs DVR that had a movie recorded from a premium channel. We deleted it and I will record it again and see if that fixes it. If not, a tech will be sent.

7/16/10 - Tech showed up a few minutes after 5 due to storms and traffic. What seemed like a short 2 hour job ended up becoming a 4 hour job. First the tech toured my home to find out where all of the equipment would be installed. Then, he checked the signal levels at the street and at the box behind the house. After installing a pair of MoCA filters on the ingress line and the line to the cable modem, he then verified that all of the cable ends were clean.

Then, inside to setup the equipment. The cable modem went first. Plugged it in and it immediately found a DOCSIS 3.0 signal. Then, it came time to provision it. Followed by the cable boxes. The provisioning took the most time. Apparently, these packages are brand new, and I was the 2nd person to have these services installed. So I can cut them some slack for that. The cable modem assigned me a IPv4 and IPv6 address. Peak speeds were 50,100 down, and 5,100 up. RoadRunner Wideband is $99/mo here. I got it packaged with everything else for $180. That includes RoadRunner wireless (not mobile), home phone with voice mail. Pretty much the works in the toys department. Video services stay the same.

After the DVR's were provisioned we test out the whole home functionality. The two DVRs work together seemlessly. If you record a show on one DVR it shows up immediately on the other DVR. PQ is very good. Could use some HD menus, ability to delete remote shows and enable my external hard drive.

7/15/10 - Got word of TimeWarner SignatureHome. $179.95/mo for Roadrunner Wideband (with 802.11 wireless), a pair of whole house DVRs, and unlimited phone service. This was the first day they were offering this package. Was on the phone for 2 hours getting signed up. Part of that was my fault for asking so many questions. But they did have some issues getting everything keyed in. Install is scheduled for 7/16/10. Because I called late, the 2nd rep said they couldn't get my phone service installed the next day. So they will be out on 7/20/10 to install the phone service.

The DVRs are either Samsung or Cisco (I requested Cisco) 320GB models. And external hard drives are supported. You can record a program on one DVR and watch it on the other, or vice versa. You can add a stand alone cable box and it can act as a client to the 2 DVRs.

Being a Signature client gets you next day support for service adds. It gets you proactive monitoring, and a 60-90 minute SLA should something break (so sayuth the sales rep). Also, there's no calling the national or local tier 1 help desks anymore. You call your team of reps.

4/10 - Running smooth! No noticed outages or issues since the last update. Speeds are good (15-22Mbps down w/Turbo, solid 480kbps up). Would love more upload, though!

1/09 - Since TWC was finally able to resolve my horrible speeds by moving my neighborhood to a new hub things have been solid. They added SpeedBoost to those with the Turbo package. Max download from that I have seen is around 21Mbps. Though it usually is in the 15-18Mbps range.

-----------------------

1/08 - Uploads STILL at 384kbps. Tonight I notice that my downloads are very slow. 500k down/350k up (which is normal). Call and speak to the national help desk. Long story short, they refuse to help me.

I've been a RR cable customer for 10 years. I know how to do the basic troubleshooting steps. So, I complete them. Still, slow speeds. The first girl I speak with is looking at my cable modem and resets it. Before I can tell her not to do that the call is dropped (using Packet 8). I wait for a bit, hoping she'd call back. No dice. So I call back in and reach girl number 2. Oh boy. Next time I call, I'll remember to explicitly say I don't have a router. She wants me to disconnect everything (never mind that the call will drop). And hook the PC up directly to the cable modem.

She won't look at the signal strength or anything without me completing that. I tell her about the last girl helping me without issue. She goes on and on (very quickly too) about all the things they want to do (never mind I work around PCs, servers and networks for a living). I told her to escilate me. Her supervisor comes on the line and basically says the same thing. I ask "how am I supposed to disconnect my phone and still talk to you to hook something directly to the cable modem?" His reply? "Call your VoIP provider". I about went berzerk. I have never, ever had such pathetic support as I did tonight. I finally get him to get me to the local office. Person I speak with there is very nice, checks my modem, wants to reset it but I ask her not too. Checks a few more things and schedules a truck roll.

I'm ready to turn all my services off if this is how tech support is going to be.

1/07 - Our uploads still remain at 384kbps. I usually see around 360kbps in tests here. Service is solid as a rock and has very high uptimes. Otherwise, review below remains true today.

----------------------

I signed up for RoadRunner in the spring of 1998. I was one of the "Early Birds" as they called it then.

Advertised service is 5 megabits-per-second down, 384 kilobits per second up. I usually see 4.2 to 4.5 megabits-per-second down and 361 kilobits per second up using BBR's speed tests. The results are consistent throughout the day.

With the exception of DNS issues that cropped up in March when RoadRunner raised the download speeds, my cable modem has been solid (read: telephone uptime solid) for a couple of years now. The last outage was in 2003 when we had one of the worst ice storms this region has seen (that storm even knocked down telephone service for a couple of days).

I've upgraded modems a couple of times and am currently using an AmBit modem. The first one I got was defective, so a quick run to one of the local offices fixed that problem.

My only complaint with RoadRunner is the slow upload speed. This is the age of individual content creators. It's more than "running servers". VoIP, gaming, sending video to friends, webcams and the like take bandwidth. It's high time RoadRunner upgrade our upload speeds to a minimum of 768 kilo-bits-per-second as basic service.

member for 10.3 years, 5044 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

jkingo

@rr.com

TWC webmail

agreed. well said. i hate paying my TWC bill- and..., they keep telling me there's no issue:/
maybe if they removed the TONS of local animated advertisement pop ups?!?!
frankly i'm angry- i wouldn't want to use this webmail as a free service.
TWC really, really sucks.

Review by aguypd See Profile

• Location: Silver Springs,Wyoming,NY
Good "Usually good bandwidth"
Bad "TV channels will jitter at times, because of the compressed bandwidth"
Overall "Good deal for the price, when you get their package deal"

·Frontier Communi..
(update 2014-11) Time Warner increased their prices, yet, again earlier this year. Even with the increase in prices, paying for NetFlix, and buying a VOIP phone service, we are still paying $30 less than when we had Time Warner's All-In-One bundle.

(update 2014-2) After our fourth DVR stopped working in two years, we decided to just drop the cable TV and digital phone and keep only the Internet. We upgraded the Internet from Standard to Ultimate, so we will see how that does. It will be a price increase to $102, but with dropping the TV and phone, it will be a savings of about $50. Even with purchase of NetFlix, we are still saving over $40. The few shows that we used to watch on TV, we can still watch online.

(update 2013-12) Looking over our cable bill from Time Warner Cable, I was struck by the extra charges.
We have their DVR service, so that we can record shows and watch them later. It is really nice for fast forwarding over all the commercials. We can watch an hour worth of news in just under 40 minutes.
The bill has the DVR service at $12.95, but there is another $8.49 for equipment charges for 1 DVR converter and 1 remote.
That's a total of $21.44 for having a DVR. Time Warner Cable will "nickel & dime" you to death.
We called Time Warner Cable and talked to one guy about "lowering our bill" and the guy instead tried offer us a deal that would "save money on our bill."
We declined and then called back and talked to a different representative, when told that we were looking at getting rid of the TV, possibly the phone, too, and just keeping the Internet, she offered us a better deal for one year. We will save $5.

(update 2013-06)Now, Time Warner has raised fees by creating new charges, such as a modem rental fee or you can buy your own. We bought our own, but since then, we have been struggling to get the former bandwidth of 15,000/1,000, we are usually getting about 5,000/300.

(update 2012-11)We have the three-in-one service and now we are going to be charged a modem rental fee. If we want to purchase one off of their approved list, we then have to put in a splitter to hook up our own and continue to use Time Warner's for the digital phone.
This doesn't make a lot of sense to me, so we will probably just get rid of the digital phone, when we purchase our own modem.

(update 2012-01)Our Internet has been rock solid. We have been very happy with our service.

(update 2010-09)Our Internet service has been rock solid, except for one weekend, but they credited out account for the time it was down.

The bandwidth with Powerboost is consistenly around 17-19 Mbs and after Powerboost ends, it stays pretty consistent around 9 Mbs.
The latency is pretty consistent to NYC, at about 30 ms.

(update)Road Runner has just upgraded our upload to 1 Mbs and is pretty consistent at around .97 Mbs. It is a nice feature and we will see how the price of Road Runner does with their new rates coming out next month.

(update)After continuously comparing the bandwidth between my mom's dsl with Frontier and our Road Runner, Road Runner had consistently had three times the bandwidth and less than half of the latency.

(update)Even with the Powerboost added, you can compare large files, that overcome the first 10 MB Powerboost and show you your true bandwidth usually by using a java based bandwidth test.
Seeing the true bandwidth after Powerboost, it is still 3 times faster than Frontiernet.

(update)Time Warner has put their tiers and caps on the back burner, until they "educate the consumer." They have added some tier and cap terminology to their TOS, so it might not be too much longer before they decide to initiate it onto their plans.

(update)Time Warner announced that they are going to be starting caps and charging by a tiered program with overages at $1/GB. If they do start that, then the cable TV will be getting scaled back. If it still too expensive, then we might end up going back to FrontierNet, since they have said they decided to NOT start caps and a tiered program.

(update)Switched back after trying FrontierNet. The technician came out and installed the modem in just a few minutes and we were up.

The bandwidth is three times what we were getting with FrontierNet. It was a mistake to switch over to FrontierNet in the first place. Especially, now that they are talking about adding caps and tiered service plans.

However, when we had called to have Road Runner installed, again, we were NOT given the option for a self-install kit. In our next bill, they attempted to charge us for the install, in which we complained. They removed the charge.

(update)FrontierNet offered us a deal where the first year was free, plus a modem charge and then the second year was $30 plus modem fee, so we switched from Road Runner to FrontierNet.

Mailed us a self-install kit

Switched to Frontier, when they offered us a deal of the first year free and the second year at $30/month.

However, Road Runner is almost three times the bandwidth, so based on bandwidth to price, Road Runner was the better deal. Will probably be coming back to Road Runner, soon.

member for 6.5 years, 2537 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by thebigzeus1 See Profile

• Location: Austin,Travis,TX
Good "Bumped me up to MAXX for free since fiber form AT&T and Google is here"
Bad "Upload sucks, latency should be better for cable internet honestly"
Overall "I wont be switching to fiber unless something bad happens with TWC for awhile"

Have had some bumps in the road, but now since I bought a Motorola SB6183 and TP link Archer C7 the connection is rock solid. I am getting more than I pay for and on a permanent promo for Maxx 200 internet. Upload could/should be better for cable, this isn't DSL here... but anyway not much to complain about. Goes out once maybe every 3 months.

Comments:

Review by hchen42 See Profile

• Location: New York,New York,NY
Good "Got better speed than I signed up for."
Bad "Lousy presale info"
Overall "$30 for 50Mbps is great value, but I am forced to pay $60 TV which I don't need."

I recently moved into a new building in midtown Manhattan (NYC).

First, this apartment building has a contract with TWC, so I am forced to pay $60 cable TV no matter what. While this has nothing to do with my Internet, I have to deduct one star for value, since I have no other choice but to use TWC to get a "combo discount".

Presale was a ripoff. The supposed account manager assigned to the building made a few mistakes transferring my old account. First she didn't close the old account. Hence I was continued to be charged; they refused to refund. Second, they didn't remove my cable modem, which I own, MAC address from their system. I warned the account manager too. So during the day of installation, we were sitting around for an extra 30 minutes as the back office had remove my MAC address then reassign to my current account. Third which I came to find out later was that the building is entitled to 50Mbps plan for $30. The account manager told me that $30 was for standard (15Mbps) plan. Faster speed would require a higher price. Luckily, I signed up for 15Mbps.

Installation was surprisingly great. The technician was friendly. Most amazingly, he arrived ON-TIME. He checked all the cable outlet, made sure all the outlets have great signal. He made sure everything works before leaving. He made me feel like a valued customer.

When I ran my first speed test, I got 40Mbps on my phone. What? I thought I signed up for 15Mbps. Next, I tested on my laptops, desktop, all achieved 55-57Mbps. Wow. I thought TWC screwed up in my favor. Two days later, when I spoke to the building manager did I realize 50Mbps was the speed I was entitled due to the "forced TV fee" that I was paying. Put it in another way, Instead of lowering the TV price, TWC agree to upgrade speed for standard price for the whole building. WTF, and the account manager never mention this?!?! BTW, this is very common lately in NYC. TWC would strike deals with the apartment building usually for lower price, but everyone in the building must sign up. TWC does this to either "force" everyone in the building to sign up (aka force subscription) or prevent FIOS from coming in.

Connection has been reliable so far. Haven't had to call for any additional services since the installation (happened mid August 2014).

member for 14.9 years, 1587 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

djrobx
join:2000-05-31
Valencia, CA
·VOIPO

Maxx

The reason you're getting 50mbps instead of 15 is because TWC upgraded speeds for everyone in the LA and NYC markets.

»www.timewarnercable.com/en/about···nyc.html

Review by Snowy See Profile

• Location: Kailua,Honolulu,HI
  • Cost Contract price not specified. (month by month)
Good "Oceanic Cable Vision is the local provider for TimeWarner, this provides a more local avenue for problem resolution"
Bad "Customer perks are available, but not apparent to most customers"
Overall "Hawaii Telcom has become the new DSL provider in my area & I assume they'll give RR a run for the money."

·Clearwire Wireless
There's no question that in The State of Hawaii TWC (Oceanic Cable) is the go to ISP.
Their competitor's best speed is slower than TWC basic.
If you're not fast you're last.

Oceanic (TWC) finally has some competition in the Speed Dept.
hawaiiantel.com is offering:
Fiber 500
High-Speed Internet
Up to 500 Mbps download
Up to 50 Mbps upload
While TWC's fastest plan offers 100 Mbps/5 Mbps
Too bad the now faster speed is offered by hawaiiantel.com which IMO is plagued by incompetent service issues due to the unmotivated, under trained CSR's that don't give a shit about hawaiiantel.com & even less for it's customers.
If you enjoy over billing, extended outages, extremely long telephone hold times, missed service appointments then hawaiintel.com may be a good option to Oceanic.
hawaiiantel.com's 500Mbps/50Mbps is priced @ $345/month with the added value being the McAfee Internet Security Software it comes with

TWC's wifi hotspots are just an added bonus to an already good service package.

member for 11.6 years, 6554 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

ranchocal

@verizon.net

I dunno

Looks like Hawaiian Tel is turning their service around while TWC is letting the trainwreck that is Comcast absorb it. I sense a slight bias in this review.

Snowy
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
·Clearwire Wireless

Re: I dunno

said by ranchocal :

I sense a slight bias in this review.

I must have understated my total contempt for hawaiiantel.com.
An office move a few years back was planned to most miniscule detail for a seamless transition.
hawaiiantel.com took 2 weeks to move the phone lines which almost bankrupted me.
Considering the wiring was supposed to be completed a week prior to move in, not 2 weeks after the move, I am an acknowledged vocal opponent of hawaiiantel.com.

The CS support is humorous in retrospect.
Me: "You're 3 days late getting my phone service up & running - it's killing me - when will the service get installed?
Them: "You're service was installed last week - it must be the wiring within your office - we are not responsible for them once installed
Me: "That's the problem - no one has been here to install anything
Them: "Our records indicate otherwise..."
2 frigging weeks to convince them that their records were incorrect.

Review by mdfudge See Profile

• Location: Palmdale,Los Angeles,CA
Good "Speed is great! 97mbit down m6.1bit up Varies from day to day. Great for Gaming!voi pvpn"
Bad "speed may drop significantly, sometimes high pings but not too much to complain about"
Overall "overpriced even with bundled services, great speed overal I will stay unless DOCSIS3+ or Fios comes to East Palmdale, CA"

I had 5 IP static Legacy DSL with SBC/ATT until they lost my IP set!? imagaine that. Then they said I had to move to a new system it wasn't what I had before. So I switched to TWC Cable RR.com. I ordered the Turbo Package for 49.00 intro.

Install was great, tech wasn't too sharp but I was up and linked in no time flat. Made him put all new connectors on cable. Signal was rock solid. The modem I got originally was an RCA, later I upgraded to an Abit modem.. much faster speeds. Overall my experience with TWC was smooth, I can't really complain since going from DSL to Cable the speeds are incredible.

Comments:

Review by sinaz See Profile

• Location: Encino,Los Angeles,CA
Good "Solid connection, reasonable speeds."
Bad "Lack of any other ISP choice"
Overall "It works. It's reasonably fast."

Well, It's been several years since I've done a review. I figured I'll just do one now since there is a lack of any in my area. This is less about my actual service with TWC and more about lack of competition in the Encino area.

I'll start off by saying that Time Warner here isn't bad by any means. Really I've had no complaints about their communication, their tech roll outs, and service. We've been with TWC for over 7 years and have probably only had outages once every other year (knock on wood) of which only lasted maybe a night. Recently, we called up to add another cable box separate to the living room and also ended up bumping our broadband speeds to the 30/5 tier for the same price we were paying before. Our connection consistently exceeds that by about 5/.5 and again have no complaints.

Most of the problem lies with lack of competition in this area. ATT is the only other provider, and for some reason lacks any competitive packages and connection speeds. Seeing as how U-Verse (VDSL) has been around for quite some time, you would think they'd have rolled it out to places that are somewhat populous. Their speeds max out at 6mbits (what is this 2004?), and their TV service is non existent. The disparity between TWC's packages and ATT's packages begs to question whether they even care about garnering any customers in this region.

Now you may be thinking why this sounds more like a rant/review about ATT especially when my service with TWC has been pretty good. Well, I can assure you it's not that I have a desire to switch over, but more along the lines that if my relationship with TWC does go sour for any reason, I have no where else to go with anything decent.

I understand that most of the country lacks competition and there are areas that are far worse off than I which i feel immensely for, but there is still no excuse for a multi billion dollar corporation with the means to deliver a comparable service in a demanding area to keep delivering archaic technologies. In a perfect world, I would like to see telco/cableco territories knocked down and have them overlap each other for much more competition, but that's not what we're given. Only a few minutes away the choices are somewhat comparable between these duopolies, but over here, it might as well be a monopoly.

Comments:

Review by pumpkinhead7 See Profile

• Location: Clarksburg,Harrison,WV
Good "22mb down and 1mb up"
Bad "Has talked about usage based billing for some time, this will kill the internet. Also might be bought by comcast"
Overall "Pretty good speeds, good reliability, decent price for internet"

TV Packages are priced EXTREMELY high! Comcast is wanting to buy them which will really suck