Review by Oakley4595 See Profile

• Location: Linwood,Atlantic,NJ
Good "None... Yet"
Bad "No E-Mail, Slow Connections, Unreliable Connections"
Overall "It SUCKS for now, and since i wrote this... it still does"

During Excite@home's rule, I have been getting speeds that rocked... but since Comcast "tried" to take it over... it has been a nightmare. My download speeds have dropped below what the advertised speed is, and the WebPages can barely load. It is starting to get better, but it still is worse than when I started with Excite@Home, and the service will probably never be as good again. Before Comcast took over, my bandwidth tests have been clocked above 2600, but after, it barely tipped 500, only if I am lucky. I spent 3 Hours on tech support, 2.9 Hrs of which, I was on hold. And they still did not solve my problem. And I had a simple question... How do I log onto »www.icomcast.net, because I didn't receive their package in the mail, that they said that they were going to send me... and I spoke to 5 techs, 5 different numbers and 3 hours of being on hold. I seriously think that they will get better, but not for a long while. Since I am going off on Comcast, I might as well tell you that it took me 2 and 1/2 months to get my cable modem (and this has nothing to do w/ it but it also took 1/2 of a year to get my digital cable from them). My connection used to be a static IP address, but its changing every time I restart my computer. I feel like I am being ripped off during this "Transition Period," and that I should get a discount for this month, because I am not getting the as advertised service. Overall I recommend that you DO NOT PURCHASE A CABLE MODEM FROM COMCAST, GET DSL IF IT IS AN OPTION, OR GET ISDN OR DIAL-UP, ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN THIS for a while, until it returns to its original state (and don't eat up all of my bandwidth).

member for 13.6 years, 82 visits, last login: 10.6 years ago

Comments:

Review by douellet3 See Profile

• Location: 48018
Good "NOTHING - May Comcast's Executives rot in hell"
Bad "Everything"

How can these lying sacks of crap tell the press that everything is fine?

Comments:

Review by jhofley See Profile

• Location: Birmingham,Oakland,MI
Good "None"
Bad "Service is worthless"
Overall "I'm killing service as soon as they pick up the phone"

I had MediaOne service for the last year and it was pretty reliable and plenty fast (1500down/300up). There were minimal routing and DNS problems on MediaOne's end. After I was switched over to Comcast last week, the service fell apart. I can't ping or traceroute most of the sites I use all the time. And the speed now is terribly slow due mostly, in my opinion, to routing and DNS issues. Getting through on the phone or e-mail is a waste of time. If they don't give me some credits, I'm will have the service deactivated ASAP.

Comments:

Review by splumb See Profile

• Location: Plymouth,Wayne,MI
Good "Are there any good points?"
Bad "Connectivity, reliability, speed, Tech support....."
Overall "Avoid, run away, flee."

Comcast seems to be going from bad to worse. Initially, everything seemed to be going well for us with the changeover from Mediaone to Comcast. The installation process went well. My only complaint is that it loads IE and Outlook Express (the worse virus spreaders I know of) without telling you what it was installing. The only indication the 'update' CD gives is that it is about to install some software needed to use your internet connection (not quoted verbatum). Though, I'm going to un-install ALL of it, including the support.com software.

Shortly after December 29, we couldn't download any E-Mail for about 24 hours. I thought, fine, there are a lot of people being converted, if this was all I had to worry about I could live with it until Comcast ironed things out.

Then my cable modem lost connection and for another 24 hours I had no connectivity whatsoever. I called the support number listed with the update CD and received nothing but a busy signal for my trouble. So I called the update support number which Comcast left on my voicemail. I acutally reached someone! Unfortuately, the only thing the person could say was that my cable modem couldn't connect to the network (really?!? I didn't know that) and that I she gave me a different number to call. This third number would put me on hold for about 10 minutes with a worn out tape of music and the occational "Please hold..." message, then silence. I could only assume I was disconnected.

Finally, my cable modem connected to the network. Unfortunately, my speeds are in the 830/130 (according to DSLR Tools) range. I'm used to over 1000. Plus, this dosen't take into account the fact that I have to try and connect to every web page at least twice with constant 'cannot connect to server' errors. There are many of my favorite web pages that are either totally inacessible, or are so slow it's maddening to visit them. Attempting to log into some web pages (such as DSL Reports, and Yahoo Groups) is unbelievably slow.

Needless to say, I am not happy. My only hope is that Comcast cleans up its act and irons out its network.

p.s. I'm getting "Cannot connect to remote server", just attempting to post this! Argh!

• Location: Ann Arbor,Washtenaw,MI
Good "Nothing yet can be said good"
Bad "Poorly organized"
Overall "For the price the service is not worth it."

Folks,

Well I too have been caught in Comcast's botched change over. For me things
were humming along nicely until 1/2/02 then for some reason I was not able
to reach web sites (buy.com, yahoo.com, speedguide.net, etc). I then noticed
periods when my cable modem could not even get and retain a signal. After
waiting on hold for sometime and following directions from two techs on how
to recycle my modem and reboot my computer they came to the conclusion that
my cable modem was bad. Therefore I was to be contacted later about setting
up a time to have a tech repair person come out to hook up a new modem. But
no response came and in the mean time I received a bill for the month of
January's Internet Service. Again after trying numerous times I was able to
talk with a customer relations person. When I told them I did not feel
compelled to pay for a service which I have not received they immediately
gave me credit for 4 days and told me a service tech will be at my house
between 1 and 5 PM this Saturday. I really do not think they will come but
let's wait and see. If so hopefully he will have some understanding as to
why things are bonkers.

(review was emailed from domain compuware.com)

Comments:

Review by Timhogs See Profile

• Location: Dearborn,Wayne,MI
Good "Good install, good speed until the recent chageover"
Bad "Very Very poor performance since changeover, 1/3 of all pages tried don't load, potentially false advertising on web page."
Overall "Avoid them like the plague, wherever possible (Currently being investigated by Michigan AG, 1-11-02)"

Comcast recently migrated from @home to AT&T broadband in the Detroit area, and botched it completely. Comcast advertising on their webpage says that the transition is complete and the service is running smoothly, but discussion groups I've read and the ratings here on DSLreports.com tell us that this is false advertising. I'd be happy to share my experiences with a good shark lawyer who might want to take Comcast on over this.

Update, January 9, 2002: Well, things came back up on Monday and stayed up on Tuesday, but died again this Wednesday morning. So far my payment to Comcast will be about $17 short this month for lack of service.

Comments:

Review by stevepierce6 See Profile

• Location: Ypsilanti,Washtenaw,MI
Good "Installation was smooth and fast"
Bad "Poor perf, poor tech support, website is no help, 4hr wait on hold"
Overall "Buy service from someone else."

Here is one of the largest media companies on the planet and they have one of the worst websites around. I have seen elemrntary schools with better websites. Comcast needs to use the web to communicate known problems, updates, maintenance work, and updated files. They have none of this. They do make you install a proprietary software from support.com that communicates information about your system back to Comcast with out disclosing what information they are capturing and how they are using it. Finally the real shocker, they block VPN, offer no NEWS feed, flakey transparent proxies, and are getting ready to raise prices and implement bandwidth limits. Used to be great, now you should look elsewhere.

member for 12.9 years, 41 visits, last login: 10.8 years ago

Comments:

Review by ihatecomcast6 See Profile

• Location: Howell,Livingston,MI
Good "Nothing! This service is horrible!"
Bad "EVERYTHING! used to be great with mediaone. now total junk"
Overall "dont get this service"

I DONT THINK I MADE ENOUGH POINT HERE SO ILL ADD A BIT MORE

THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!THE W

member for 12.9 years, 71 visits, last login: 12.6 years ago

Comments:

Review by WCChucky See Profile

• Location: Dearborn Heights,Wayne,MI
Overall ">:("

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_IGpv27y4Xz/GqMCpjPblnw)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

What a joke was a sad day for all mediaone customers when they got switch ove to CONcast high lag and capped uploads poor customer sservice took 2 days and and 5 calls in one day to get to someone to talk to o i mena argue with about the capped uploads the good ole days are gone 300up
arounfd 1500 down now 117 up and 1100 down when ask why they capped at 128k up i was told the internet would be a shambles. well to make this tragity short i hope with Wideopenwest comming to our area in about 3 month i can really find outwhat high speed is all about 3mbps bidirectional and for 20 $ more 10mbps which will only be about 25 more than i am paying now for just want to tell comcast Goodbye you know like the aol logoff !

--Boundary_(ID_IGpv27y4Xz/GqMCpjPblnw)
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

What a joke was a sad day for all mediaone
customers when they got switch ove to CONcast high lag and capped uploads poor
customer sservice took 2 days and and 5 calls in one day to get to someone to
talk to o i mena argue with about the capped uploads the good ole days are gone
300up
bidirectional and for 20 $ more 10mbps which will only be about 25 more than i
!

--Boundary_(ID_IGpv27y4Xz/GqMCpjPblnw)--

member for 13.8 years, 388 visits, last login: 7.2 years ago

Comments:

Review by gmclachl See Profile

• Location: Canton,Wayne,MI
Good "Sadly, none"
Bad "Can't browse, can't e-mail, can't get tech support. Any questions?"
Overall "Worthless. Comcast is in over their head, and all screwed up."

Since the 12/29/2000 conversion from RoadRunner to Comcast, my cable connection has been mostly useless.

I have been a happy Mediaone/Comcast customer for years. I am now so irritated, I can't believe it. Comcast is inept. Do not sign up for service until they straighten out this mess.