Review by csiemers See Profile

• Location: Portland,Multnomah,OR
Good "The install went very smoothly. The speed!"
Bad "Took couple weeks before an installer came out."
Overall "So far so good."

Was moving and decided I wanted to get rid of my land line which also meant getting rid of my DSL provider as they don't do naked DSL. The ones that did cap, and I knew the Comcast Business didn't and my sister had been using them for her business for several years quite successfully.
So picked up the phone and placed an order.
About a week later they had a "survey" which meant someone drove by and probably checked, from the pole, whether I was able to receive service. They never even came to the door. Then took another week for an installer to come out. Within about an hour he had me up and running on my 12/2 service.
Update 2/8/2012:
Price has gone up on the modem by $2 a month. Just smoke and mirrors price increase which doesn't have to be reflected in their advertised price.
Connection still going great. More speed than seem to ever need. Streaming movies, TV, and gaming all used on this connection.
Don't miss the Satellite TV or the DSL at all.
Update 10/10/13:
First 2 years was up a month ago. Don't remember too many outages, if any in all that time. Did sign up for a Static IP and reuped for 2 more years to lock in a lower price.
Update 7/15/14:
Connection is still going strong. Now at 16/3 with a Static IP. Works great and have had no issues. Plenty fast for my household.

member for 14.2 years, 6723 visits, last login: a few minutes ago

Comments:

Review by redtruck See Profile

• Location: Grottoes,Rockingham,VA
Good "fast, alway works, consistent speeds"

The service works as it should and I get the speeds I am paying for. (Blast) No problems with customer service reps, every issue is handled professionally and quickly.

member for 9.6 years, 1902 visits, last login: 4 days ago

Comments:

Review by devjonfos See Profile

• Location: Beaverton,Washington,OR
Good "Internet speeds continue to increase without additional cost"
Bad "HD technology fee of $10, Soft Cap of 250GB"
Overall "Good, fast, internet service at different tiers with affordable prices"

I've been a Comcast customer for just over six years. I started with their 6Mbps Internet service and Digital Starter TV. I've updated this review every few years. I've changed packages over the years, including cord cutting and running only the internet service.

Current Chapter: I now have an Internet/TV package consisting of Blast Internet and Digital Economy TV. The total package is about $94 including taxes. The bandwidth has increased to about 55Mbps download and 11Mbps upload. The Motorola Surfboard SB6121 I bought back in 2011, to save modem rental fees, has been very reliable and that model has received Comcast's highest marks in testing. Comcast has also announced that they will double internet speeds again for their various internet packages. Mine should double to 100mbps in the near future. My only gripe is that I have to pay an additional $10 to receive HD TV and that they have a soft cap of 250GB, "...enforcement of the 250GB data consumption threshold is currently suspended." With all the streaming video that I watch, I regularly bump up against that soft cap of 250GB. There are no overage fees now; however, after the merger...well, we'll see.

Cheers!

member for 10.5 years, 1908 visits, last login: 36 days ago

Comments:

Review by odog See Profile

• Location: Atlanta,Dekalb,GA
Good "50/5 with quad tuner multiroom DVR"
Bad "multi day outages, inept techs, and bad service"
Overall "it works great, but when it stops... good luck getting them to fix it"

Update 6/14

Upgraded to the X1 platform. They tried to force me to get voice and rent a eMTA. It was a pain in the but to get the bill right, and just have TV/internet. After all the drama with that the service has worked great.

Update 12/20/11

I'm now paying more than ever for internet/TV. The service is pretty good, but I am still tempted by Uverse. Too bad Uverse has such slow internet service.

I haven't had to deal with them much, did have a short outage a few months ago but they gave me credit so I'm not too upset.

Update 6/9/11

I've now got both bonded DS and bonded US carriers, way to go Comcast. Service has been very reliable so far only one non maintenance window outage. TV service still working well, and multi room DVR is handy

Update 9/8/2010

Moved across town and wen through the same pain that is interacting with Comcast. I did a transfer of service and after moving none of the equipment worked. I called and found out that they never moved the equipment to my new account. After they fixed that my DVR and internet started to work. Unfortunately the DTAs would not work. I called three times finally getting an obnoxious girl who claimed that both of my DTAs were "broken". I decided to give up and just replace them, knowing there was nothing wrong with them. I went and got another and it worked fine after being provisioned.

Later that week I had multiroom DVR installed. I got new DCX3400m, and 3200m boxes and the service works great. The price isn't that much better than two DVRs but is cool and worth it to me.

The tech they sent this time was actually very good. Definitely knew what he was talking about and was quite professional.

Update 12/29/09

Had to deal with the behemoth that is the Comcast again. A neighbor of mine had cable installed and the tech disconnected two of my three cable outlets to hook them up. I had to fight with the CSR on the phone, get to a supervisor and go into the lockbox to determine that this was the cause. I gave them a chance to get a tech back out there to make the repair. The first supervisor lied and never called back, after saying he was going to try get a tech out. This supervisor actually left immediately after talking to me and never even attempted to get a tech out to me. I called back and obviously annoyed threatened to disconnect the new subscriber if they could not get me an appointment. They wanted to me to wait for three days for a tech to come out, which wasn't acceptable. After getting the supervisor to give me a next day appointment I made the cable work without disconnecting any other subscribers.

Dropped the tech support and services down to one and upped the value and connection up to four.

Update 6/25/09

Had a pretty horrible experience with disconnecting my cable even after I had canceled it.(May 6th) After the debacle with Comcast in April I was going to just use an ATSC antennas for TV and DSL. I unfortunately discovered that the only DSL I could get was 1.5/256, so I canceled the disconnect. Too bad they decided to it anyway. That next day I turned myself back on, rather than wait two days to get a tech out to do it. Later that day they had another outage. After the outage was resolved my service was still out. I ended up having to go back into the lockbox, and replace the splitters in there to get everything up and working. Since then it has been pretty good besides a 3 hour outage the other night.

Update 4/15/09

I just had to suffer through a 2 day outage that ended up being a one minute fix. The power blipped on Monday morning during a storm and the cable/internet went out. I called when I got to work and figured they'd have it fixed before I got home. It was early in the day, and the entire node was out, giving them plenty of time to fix it. FYI my apartment complex has its own node, and I'm one active away from it. I came home late Monday night, still no cable. I called again, CSR old me that someone had been dispatched at 12:31AM but they hadn't heard back from him. It was about 12:50AM so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought they'd have it back on before I woke up. I couldn't be more wrong. I woke up Tuesday, still no cable or internet. Called again during the day Tuesday still no ETA for the fix. I had been monitoring my connection from work and it was still down when I left work. When I got to my complex the Comcast truck was trying to get past the gate. I let him in, and explained that it's probably the LPI as the cable went out from and electrical surge. I told him exactly where the node was, and pointed out the LPI. He opened the LPI housing and replaced the fuse, viola we had cable again. Two days of waiting for a one minute fix. The guy commented that he would have come sooner if he had known it was such and easy fix.... thanks buddy... If it happens again, I'm replacing the fuse myself.

Update 12/21/08

I dropped HBO after the promotion ended bill was to high with all those extra goodies. I am however very happy with the internet service which is now 12/2 with powerboost to nearly 30Mbps.

6/2/08
I tried to deal with Comcast by calling the 800 number and hit a brick wall.... unreasonable charges for installation, long dates out for the installation etc etc etc.

Luckily the apartment community I live in has a contractor that works there very often. I was able to call and schedule the appointment with Comcast, then give him my account and work order numbers. He took it from there and got me hooked up.

So far the internet service is doing ok, ~6-10Mbps not the best for a powerboosted market but better than nothing.

Video is nice, doesn't look too badly compressed and I get plenty of channels.

member for 13.3 years, 5302 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by RokHed See Profile

• Location: Pennsville,Salem,NJ
Good "Real fast, Solid connection"
Bad "Tech support"
Overall "Tech support tried to lie"

$30.05 a month for 16/2 25/3 with powerboost cant be beat in my area. I have my laptop and wii on netflix and 5 machines doing various things.
Been rock solid for me. 250g is plenty for my home use. I like the cap. It makes heavy users pay for degrading my service.
Got the speed bump to 20/4 Just as stable now only faster.
Best High Speed by far!
11/26/10
Still the best internet in my area.
12/18/2010
Solid performer..No downtime
1/25/2011
Stable and fast
4/19/2011
Raised the price by 3 bucks, So Now I pay $33ish. However i get even more speed now on the same tier. with the PB i now regularly get 30/6 and sustained downloads of 20 All day long on multi gig downloads. Vonage is clear with no jitter.Stream netflix and hbo go with 0 issues.
the best internet hands down

»www.pingtest.net/result/39163969.png

5/27/11
Rock Solid 20Mb sustained PBoost 30ish. Dont get better than that for $33 a month

8/4/11
DL 26.4 UL 5.04
$33.04
Extremely Fast, Reliable, Affordable.
Simply the best in my area!

8/21/11

Chuggin along )

12/14/11
Fastest most stable option in my area.. and still 33.03

1/20/12
No downtime and still fast!

3/10/12
Just re-upped for 30.05 for Blast 25/5 after taxes .. still blazing fast with no downtime

4/5/12
Rock solid... 0 downtime

5/16/12
Still chuggin along.. no downtime

6/6/12
Stable
7/11/12
Just switched to triple play with everything but CMax and 4 boxes with Blast internet and phone for $119.99.. box fees waived and no Emta rental. Go to Best Buy and and work your deal.. Its worth it.

7/30/12

50/10 for the same price. I need to get a dual band card so my wireless can even keep up. Wired im gettin 54/10.5 By far the fastest internet in my area

9/18/12

Real Fast

11/28/12
Rock solid. no downtime

1/19/13
They just sent me a letter telling me that they were not billing me correctly and were going to raise me price by 7 bucks. SO since I do my services with the Comcast guy in the Bestbuy store I told them no thanks and since I have my price guarantee in writing I wont be paying the extra $7 but thanks for offering. She was dumbfounded and said that she would hafta look into it. Got a call back in 10 min. They gave me $10 off for another year... LOL thats even less than my price fix. Love Comcast. Just gotta know how to handle them

5/18/13
Rock solid. 0 downtime for months

6/1/13
Still the best internet available

6/26/13
Still no downtime and plenty of speed

9/9/13
Still a solid performer

10/29/13
Fast and as reliable as ever.

2/26/14
No downtime, Still no downtime.

3/13/14
No noticeable downtime in over a year

4/11/14
Had an issue losing sync. 3 or 4 days of spotty service. Didnt even need a house call.

7/13/14
Smooth Sailing. No issues at all

Comments:
RokHed

25/5

»www.speedtest.net/result/2074437823.png
Directly to the modem

Kewliuke

join:2003-01-18
Delmar, DE

Re: 25/5

Looks nice. Are your speedtest.net results typical of mine?

Re: 25/5

Similar yes. I still dont have a dual band card in my laptop, so wireless is around 30/10 but when I plug into my linksys its always over 50/10.

Actually mine seem more stable than yours if your on 50/10
Kewliuke

join:2003-01-18
Delmar, DE

Re: 25/5

Yeah, I'm on 50/10, wired. Comcast doesn't know why my speeds fluctuate like that.

Darknessfall
join:2012-08-17

Do you still pay $33?

Re: 25/5

No I upgraded to Tripple Play witheverything but Cmax.. 4 boxes phone and 50/10 internet. $119. From the Comcast guy in Bestbuy.

Wifi

Wired

FreeBSDuser

join:2013-05-15
Somers, NY

...

said by RokHed :
First time I saw somebody other than a employee of a cable company giant actually liking the cap.

Re: ...

Heck that was a long time ago. I think its 350 now maybe? Sure I like it if it allows me to have my full speed every time I want to use it. And I still never come close to 250 let alone 350. I have a Airave for my cell phone calls. On Wifi I run 4 laptops 3 cell phones and stream content from Netflix and Redbox.
Welp there is a first for everything. Im a Retired Truck Driver. Thanks for your reply.

Review by Tr0utp0nD See Profile

• Location: Clarks Summit,Lackawanna,PA
Good "Good Speed and Pings"
Bad "Could be fustrating if you need to call them."
Overall "Must do your research before buing"

Update for 2014:

After having Comcast for some time here are the positives:

Speeds have been great, and increased several times over the past. I get between 28 and 30 Mbps down and 5 Mbps, on standard performance package.
Having 5mbps upload is great as that's what you need to stream HD.
Usage caps have not been enforced in this market. That may change.
Has been extremely reliable in this area, and the few outages were often overnight while I was asleep.

Some Negatives:
Routing could be better, Everything here takes a trip to Pittsburgh and then to Ashburn or New York. That is at lot of extra mileage. A direct path though New York or Philadelphia (both less than 200 miles away) would be better, would probably reduce pings by 10 or 20ms. For example Pings to the west coast League of Legends server run about 100-120ms range, the same range applies to Europe West. There could be improvement as it takes about 35ms to leave Comcast's network.

There was some peering issues last summer, twitch,youtube, and LoL suffered, I used a VPN to get around the congestion. There hasn't been any problem this summer and I have not needed to VPN in some time.

Comments:

Review by Thenewguy201 See Profile

• Location: Philadelphia,Philadelphia,PA
Good "Lighting fast speeds wired. Stable. Low pings."
Bad "Low wireless range. Latency seems odd."
Overall "Okay...my opinion might change if I could get a better wireless signal."

After having dsl I decided to get 20mbps comcast. They sent a gateway arris TG862g everything is fine and dandy using a wired connection with about 25mbps of speed which is enough for me. The service hasn't cut off but I only had it a week. No awkward buffers on videos,web sites load faster, games are lag free. Now for the issues the ping is just off its like i'm in another state. For example I live in Pennsylvania the Ashburn server says its 1050 miles away getting 37ms latency which isn't bad. But Sioux city is 300 miles away which is wrong is getting 98ms(I believe I could be on the wrong node if anyone could help please comment). Also wireless signal will not work in some rooms which I believe could be a firmware issue. Overall I would recommend this service to someone much better than dsl even though its still a little iffy.

Okay fios is coming and I will be comparing them in latency since a server 50miles away gets 14ms 0ms jitter I don't think it could be that much better but hopefully it could be less than 10ms fighting games are important to me and would like the latency I will be reviewing fios later. The modem i'm using seems to drop the connection sometimes on one desktop and only that desktop my dsl doesn't drop. I hope the equipment that verizon uses will be much better than the gateway comcast uses. Also my games pretty much lag free psnow seems to be doing okay with it.

Comments:

I care allot

@69.241.116.x

Latency.

Run a trace route and see where the latency happens. You could be going outside the Comcast network at that point they can not control what happens . I get a few calls a month where gamers complain about the ping times, %99 of the time its not Comcast but a faulty gateway on another ISP or game server is overloaded . Also running bittorrents will cause speeds to drop and ping times to go up as bittorrens are bandwidth hogs.

Review by tshirt See Profile

• Location: Snohomish,Snohomish,WA
Good " reliable service, regular speed upgrades."
Bad "communication from inside CC are improved, still need work"
Overall "This is the best choice here, have recommended to many others"

self install and rebates worked well.
service faster and more reliable than DSL or satellite.
billing and tech support vary, from very good to average.
Little info is easily available about service changes and future plans
Price could be lower for light users (12/2 plan, 35-40GB per month)
overall fairly satisfactory, but I will consider FIOS when it arrives here.

Generally still very statisfied with the service.
Very happy that ComCast is taking the lead in pushing IPv6, security, and open DHCP opt-in.
According to clients (i haven't needed it) CSR support is weak/very inconsisent.
Recent recommendations were met with "comcast sucks" by a wide array of newbie broadband users, so PR needs to step up and offer/PROVE comcast CAN work for many/most .
The weak links are limiting this company.

Performance plan is now $45.95 ($3 over 7.5 years is good) currently 16/2 (20/2 is supposed to be coming) was $42.95 for 3/1 when I started, so it remains a good value.
still very reliable, CSR knowledge much improved, but upgrades/downgrades/service changes still have too many glitches.
Advertising of available upgrades, deals and new services are gimmicky and not always informative as to what you are buying/if it applies to you.

9 years of comcast HSI and tv service. currently on a Blast!+ promo
blast now =50/10 with actual speeds averaging 67/11.5 for $60 a month, after promo prices seem to be rising some on the tv side, so I'll likely drop back to performance tier at 25/5 with limited basic for $75-ish, the limit of our cable budget.

ComCast continues to be the only company serving true High speed internet here. and for the most part offers excellent service, tech support can be spotty and sales seem even more confused than customers over the constantly shifting array of promos and price changes.

Still the only high-speed choice, still fairly reasonable priced, very reliable, very consistant speeds, currently uncapped, "Power Boost" recently removed (the beginning of a national trend) which is ok at these speeds and may make streaming more stable.
$70 includes 1 HD STB, with Digital Economy TV and streampix and 50/10 internet.

Still on Blast! plus promo over now $96 total $65 is HSI portion but removing TV would end up at $77 for blast! so considering that now, performance would be $65 stand alone.
service still works well with few Netflix or amazon streaming problems. speeds are very consistent 24/7.

member for 10.4 years, 5478 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
political_i

join:2013-11-12

Price

Wait, you are able to get $70 a month with Digital Economy and 50/10? I am paying $160 for Digital Starter and 12/2! You aren't in an area served by fiber are you?

tshirt
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

Re: Price

Fios is in the area but doesn't reach my house (ex Verizon now Frontier, little hope of expansion)
price was a promo

Review by why60loss See Profile

• Location: Madison Heights,Amherst,VA
Good "Free install, really fast speeds. Blast speed bump now free, hasn't stopped working yet. Now getting 120/11.5"
Bad "Took 6 months before I got the speeds as listed on the web"
Overall "Fiber would be better, but blows all other cable out of the water"

They did a really hard install for free, took over 5 hours but they didn't quit nor slow down. I was impressed that they still did it for free. They had to run 1000+ foot of new cable, drill holes in the walls because the home never had cable. Had to snake cable though the basement and more. This was a home far out in the sticks out side the city limits.

No useage caps at this time, cheep high speed internet. Upload speeds that blow my mind, far better than Time warner cable.

Never had had an outage or an issue that needed tech support, this is how TV/Internet should be like. Works when you need it every time and doesn't feel like it holds you back.

Only had it for a month and a few weeks. So may update later.

Update:

They jacked the bill by 20 dollars a month and I haven't gotten anymore than 35/6.5 over the past few months on the blast tier. Was told by tech support that 20mbs to 50mbs download and 5mbs to 10mbs was with in spec for blast. I think it's stupid that they think it's okay for the speed to drop to 25mbs download where the next lowest tier sits.

Downsteam power levels range from -11 to -13dbm and upsteam from 50 to 52dbm. A tech should come over in the next few days to look at it.

Update2:

The cable plant in the area is to old to support 50/10 and the bandwith is just not there. Now the blast speed bump is free and 6 months of HBO was also thrown in. Bill is more like 120 a month now.

Power levels are better now, downstream power levels range from -8 to -10dbm and upstream from 48 to 49dbm. Also the line on the power poles leading to the house is getting replaced.

36/6 for the same cost as 25/5 is not bad, so even though it is disappointing I guess this being a out in the sticks area this is not bad. Time warner cable was 140 a month and I only got 30/5 speed at most.

Update3: 4/3/2014

It's been two weeks and the power levels seem to be at -10dbm to even -11dbm most of the time. Still only getting a max of 36/6.5 with drops in speed below that at random times.

[IMG]»stage.results.speedtest.comcast.···ng[/IMG]

The web site says blast now should be 105/10, now I am only getting 1/3 of the right download speed at any time of the day. Really kind of disappointing, though its not nearly as bad as getting 1/3 of 15mbs download like I had at time warner cable.

They tried to bill 40 dollars for the tech visit, that's really low. At lest they removed it with out debate unlike one other cable ISP I know that thinks 60% packet loss and 100 dollars for a tech visit is "just cable".

At lest there hasn't been an outage so they still keep full points for that.

Update 4: 6/20/2014

The web page still list 105 for blast yet only getting 36mbs download at best and the upload is still 6.5mbs.

Tech support really seems to have no idea what is what like out of 5 or so:

1) One told me that blast is 50mbs

2) One other one said blast is 10 to 105mbs download.

3) One said that blast is 25/4 and extreme is 105

4) Then one said that blast is 35mbs

5) Then one said it's 50mbs

Speed test: [IMG]»stage.results.speedtest.comcast.···ng[/IMG]

Screen shot of blast listing:
[URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Valveistrash/media/comcast/Comcastspeeds_zpsc041d8b5.jpg.html][IMG]»i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a54···G][/URL]

Got a new modem at the Comcast office in a near by city, was told I would get what I get when I asked for a 8x4 channel modem. I did end up getting a new 8x4 modem but that was kind of rude. Power levels are better now after doing that, I think the old modem was cutting it too close with -14 dbm on the down streams.

Still good speeds for the money VS time warner cable and still a non enforced cap with good pricing. Well and blast is free so that helps.

Update 5: Netcool said the head end was the bottle neck and that it would be upgraded on the 25th. Rebooted the modem at 2am and bam: »www.speedtest.net/result/3584548798.png

I get around 100mbs down and 11.5mbs up on wifi. Very impressed so far. Ran a hardwire test get 120 down and 11.5 up.

I am sure if I do a hardwire test it will pass 100mbs, but even if now this is the bomb. Really don't think I need any faster for now. It's just insane internet speed for me, never had a 100mbs down connection before with almost 12mbs upload. Edit: It did 120 on hardwire, so I was right thinking the Wi-Fi was the bottle neck.

Comments:

BUTTCHEEKS

@144.160.226.x

Comcast in Wake Forest?

You have Comcast in Wake Forest?

why60loss

join:2012-09-20
·Verizon Wireless..

Re: Comcast in Wake Forest?

sorry about that mistake. I input the wrong zip code due to being so used to being in wake forest. I wish I had Comcast when I lived in wake forest. It would have likely saved me from thinking steam is a scam and that the internet was still in pre-beta.
sparky007

join:2011-08-25
Avondale, AZ
·Vonage

Downstream power is a bit low

Your downstream power is a bit low. They might need to install a broadband cable amp. Similar this this one.

»www.amazon.com/Motorola-Signal-B···Booster-

Here is a quick guide to let you know what are consider good cable modem signal strengths.

Downstream Power (-15dbmV to +15dbmV)
Most modems are rated from -15dB to +15dB,

--->>> "however it's best to have it between +8dB and -8dB. Anything less or more than that and you may have quality issues. You can remove splitters on the line if you need to raise and clean up your signal level a bit."

Upstream Power (37dbmV to 55dbmV)
The lower this number is, the better. Above 55dB will most probably cause problems, over 57dB and you probably won't be able to connect.

Signal/Noise Ratio (>30dB)
SNR is best over 30, (the higher the better, might work well with as low as 25 at times). Anything less than 25 will cause dropped connections, packet loss, slow transfers, etc.

»www.speedguide.net/faq_in_q.php?qid=78

Babst

@50.172.223.x

No show for set-up

Comcast was scheduled to set up Internet and cable tv. When they didn't show up as promised, I called the toll free number, was connected to someone I could not understand and was disconnected. Called another toll free number and was on hold for 45 minutes only to be told that a serviceman did arrive at 1:21 pm but nobody was home. What a lie! There were six of us waiting for them. They claimed they knocked on a building with a brown door, (ours is gray) and nobody answered! They also had the wrong phone number and didn't even try to obtain the correct number. Unfortunately they're the only service in this area so we are at their mercy:(

Zenit

join:2012-05-07
Purcellville, VA
·T-Mobile US
·Verizon Online DSL

Your local cable plant...

I am wondering where the upgrades need to be done. I checked FCC COALS to look up the Comcast system in your county, and it is a 750mhz system with an avg of about 100 people per node. Thats more than enough bandwidth to handle 50mbit Blast.

The problem must be up at the head end....interesting.

Keep us updated.

why60loss

join:2012-09-20
·Verizon Wireless..

Re: Your local cable plant...

said by Zenit:

The problem must be up at the head end....interesting.

Keep us updated.

Yes I was told by the user netcool that the head end was going to be upgraded on the 25th and it was. Modem reboot and boom 95/11.5

Review by sambowomble See Profile

• Location: Murfreesboro,Rutherford,TN
Good "Stable internet and blazing prety good"
Bad "Internet package removed from plan even though internet still worked. Spent 3 hours with sales to fix plan to the way it was."
Overall "CS really needs to get on the same page and stop screwing with my account without my knowledge."

I have had just a minor startup issue with TV but somehow my internet was removed on my plan two weeks after I self activated but the internet still worked. Tech support kept telling me why was I complaining about getting something for free. Spent 3 hours with sales to find out "someone" called and removed my plan but it was still working but just out of the billing system. Got ahold of a diamond in the rough and he really helped me get my plan back to allowing me the ability to pay for what I am using since I believe in honestly. Geez I really don't want to have to call CS again because the sales team is more reliable about tech and CS stuff than CS's own department!