Charter page on DSLReports

Review by dragger See Profile

• Location: Festus,Jefferson,MO
Good "Consistently fast"
Bad "Charter Tech! and office employees also"
Overall "Not the deal it once was but far, far ahead of the competition"

I've been a long-time DSL fanboy. I'd never changed away from ATT since the Worldnet days and my 2400 modem. But in the last year or so, ATT's service has deteriorated to the point where I was happy to make the plunge to Charter even after all the horror stories I've seen.

I am still in my 30 day trial and have not disconnected my DSL, but each day it's looking stronger and stronger that I will indeed make the change permanently.

Two issues that ATT couldn't seem to get a handle on: First, they seem to suffer from the oversaturation that was always the black mark against cable. Though I still got consistent speeds (Elite Pro at 6M) my pings were wildly inconsistent and often pages would not load. Running a trace route showed that the request would simply time out somewhere in the middle of the ATT system. Second, their inability to maintain a mail server was the most frustrating. A couple of times a month, pop ups would appear asking for my login name and password. It was the sign that the Yahoo servers were barfing once again. I'd have to turn off timed mail download for a couple of hours and then the same problem would occur shortly later. In 2011, there is no excuse for this.

But this review should be about Charter. That is a case of good news and bad news. The good news is that I am always getting 30 to 35M at any time of day or night. Latency is at a minimum and pages load quickly.

The bad is that Charter still does not seem to be able to run a professional business. I ordered a special offer online; their site crashed before it loaded the final confirmation page. I left the site and checked later and it showed the pending order. As the install date neared, I got double calls to confirm my appointment. I had to call customer service to find out I'd been scheduled for two different installations. No, I did NOT hit the button twice!

The first tech installed the modem, checked out the line, and called it good. After he left I sat down at the computer and found my speed was never higher than 9.6M on a 30M tier. I called Charter and to their credit they got another tech to arrive a couple of hours later. He changed the modem to a Cisco and after a great deal of fiddling got the rated speed. Neither he nor I saw anything we did to fix the problem and he swears it wasn't on their end.

I get my first bill a couple of days after service was installed and it's for $138. I had signed up for a 39.99 package with 7 modem rental. Calling and chatting let me discover that they had billed me for two installations and a monthly rate of 69.99 plus the rental.

Lots of arguing ("We don't offer that rate"), lots of screenshots sent, and after about three hours of my time they agree to the price shown on my confirmation email. But they say it's only good for 6 months. Even when I pointed them to their own website where it listed the term as 12 months, no one would lock in the price. I was told "I don't know why it says that but the system won't let me lock it in for more than 6 months. When the 6 months expire, call us back and we'll give you another 6 months". Yeah, I feel pretty secure about that.

As I get to the end of my trial period, it's going to be a tough decision whether my enjoyment of the fast service will override my hate of dealing with such Alice In Wonderland support people.

02/15/12 Update

I had my first glitch and the staff at Charter Direct came through with flying colors. My speeds were slowly falling off (though almost always right around my specific 30M tier) so I decided to update my network since my router was pretty old. I installed a new Motorola 6121 modem to pair with a Asus RT-N56U router.

When that didn't help much I contacted the forum. I received a reply within hours and was pushed a modem firmware update at the same time. I'm not sure what else took place but my speed has returned to a consistent 45-70M down with 4M up.

I am really happy with Charter at this point. There is no comparison with ATT and I'm really sorry I took this long to change over. The world changes and now I'm bragging about my cable HSI to anyone who will listen.

07/11/12 update

Rock solid performance even in the heat wave. I seemed to lose a little bit of speed but not enough to notice without running a test. I continue to be a happy customer other than the news that the modem I just bought is going to be no longer allowed. Stupid move on their part.

02/27/15

Though I experience a lot more outages these days, the longest are only an hour or two. It's an irritation but my connection is no longer for business so I just live with it. I originally would get a couple a year, but now it's easily a couple a month.

I left the original price in the template just as a reference. My monthly bill today is $57.95, which is a huge increase. But, of course the speed has gone from 30m to over 100. At the same time, we lost the excellent Charter Direct and have to rely on hapless script readers. My only other option is ATT, which I left to go to Charter. Since Ma Bell can only offer a 12m connection I have to stay where I am but would switch to a cheaper viable alternative in a heartbeat.

Still using my Moto 6121 and it's doing well. I don't know if this area has increased bonding channels so I will stay with it for the forseeable future. Not sure how much difference it would make anyhow

Comments:

Review by TheTechGuru See Profile

• Location: TEXAS
Good "Nothing Really"
Bad "18 Days & 2 No Shows & 1 Show But No Install Before Finally Installing On The 4th Appointment"
Overall "Company Needs To Do Away With 3rd Party Contractors & Fix Primetime Internet Congestion"

This is the most horrible and stressful internet install I have ever experienced in my life.

I ordered service via the Charter website on Friday Jan 28th 2011 from my old house and soon after got 3 confirmation email’s one confirming my install date of Wednesday Jan 2nd 2011. I was at my new home all day unpacking and no one ever showed up. I called and they rescheduled for Saturday February 12th 2011 between 5 & 7 pm saying this was the earliest date available not having any consideration to make it any sooner considering that THEY were the ones that did not show up. I was home all day working outside and no one ever showed up, I called at 7:05 PM to find out what was going on and they told me that a tech was at my door at a brown house with a brown door at 5pm. I told them my house is not brown, and it does not have a brown door (nor are any of my close neighbors houses) and described to them my house. They then proceeded to reschedule AGAIN for Monday February 14th 2011 between 8 & 10am. That morning I looked outside at random times between 8 and 10 and around 9am I saw a unmarked run down looking old pickup truck with ladders on top parked by the utility pole between my house and my neighbors house. I went outside to ask who the person was and found him out there messing with my neighbor's cable line and he said he is with the cable company and my service is next on his list. When he came over he came inside to survey where I wanted the service installed then back outside he told me he would need to install a box on the wall outside and asked if I am renting or own the place. I told him that I would prefer that he not install a box and use only a ground block and that I am owner financing. He said company policy requires that a box be installed and that he cannot install the service without permission from the owner. I told him that I am the owner and owner financing vs. bank financing makes no difference for matters like this and he still refused to install my service. At this point I was furious and cussed the guy out for never showing up the previous 2 appointments and he left. I then called my lender on the house and they said they would have someone hand deliver the needed letter within an hour. I then called Charter Management and told them what happened and that I needed my service installed TODAY and by a Charter employee not a 3rd party contractor. They told me they would have someone out between 2 & 4pm. A Charter employee in a Charter labeled van shows up about 3pm and finally gets everything installed. He only installed a ground block and not a box and I didn’t even need to tell/ask him to do so. I offered him the letter from the lender and he said he did not need it because it does not have to drill anything, he used all existing holes.

I am subscribing to the 12/1 service and it peaks anywhere from 15-25mbps in the middle of the night and it as slow as 4-6mbps during primetime in the evening.

Charter Management has waived my install fee and given me two months of free service for all of this trouble. Do note my first 3 months of service are only $19.95/mo with the current special.

On a side note, in my opinion I believe the 3rd party contractor involved is defrauding Charter. First because of his not showing up 2 times and reporting that he did show up but at a house that does not match my house’s description I think he is claiming pay from charter for the trips that he may or may not have really even made. 2nd I have seen him at my neighbor’s house 4 times since moving here and I believe he may only be half fixing problems in order to get paid more for more trips.

Comments:
stridr69

join:2003-05-19
San Luis Obispo, CA

Back to the Future!

WTH! This is from 2011. Please delete!

TheTechGuru

join:2004-03-25
TEXAS
·Charter
·HughesNet Satell..
·WesTex Connect

Re: Back to the Future!

Ya, not possible. All I did was make a one character correction and the damn system updated the post date. I didn't think it would change that. DSLR's website software is kinda dumb.
CompTIA Network+ Certified
I didn't obtain all of my knowledge for free. It cost me $48K in student loans which is ridiculous!

Review by BlakePaulson See Profile

• Location: Alexandria,Douglas,MN
Good "Always get my speed listed..."
Bad "Have to call in and get a promo every 12 months"
Overall "Internet here is amazing... never down, consistant speeds."

·T-Mobile US
Our internet has only been down 3 times that I've noticed since 2007... so in 8 years I've only noticed it down 3 times. I'm on the internet a lot. So needless to say it's very reliable and I have no problems getting the speed I paid for any time of day or night. All of our streaming video sites work great as well and as far as I can tell they don't block some residential server ports.

I added charter TV as well ($39.99 for internet and $39.99 for basic tv plus $2 for a cablecard and taxes and fees (like $12 worth.) I've been pretty satisfied with Charter's TV service aside from the fact that I wish they didn't use MPEG2. I have a 3TB TiVo roamio pro and for an hour long tv show in HD it takes up around 5.9GB's of data... DirecTV uses MPEG4 and for an hour long show I think it's only a little over 1GB. So even with 3TB of space to record stuff it still runs out of space quickly because the files end up being so big.

member for 6.5 years, 1645 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Charter Biz

@charter.com

Overall cool customer service!

First of all hello to everyone.
I've never done stuff like that,but thought id leave a feedback.Well i own a retail business,and charter business is what i use here at my store.I don't like to spend too much time with my vendors that i use at my business because owning one, means time is very valuable and i have to dedicate it to my customers that i care a lot for.So, long story short...any issue i had in past id call them directly and every time they are so cool to deal with its just amazing,its easy,fast,people in customer care are super nice i mean ALWAYS! I actually learned a lot from them about customer service for myself,yeah exactly i use it,and my customers always appreciated me for that.Companies like Sprint,T-mobile,Sams Club should learn a lot from Charter.I thank Charter and its stuff,keep rocking the good business and don't ever change that style of yours!

Thank you and God bless all.

Review by bz88kt4 See Profile

• Location: Bozeman,Gallatin,MT
Good "Speed during non peak hours. "
Bad "Monopoly. Expensive/Rate Hikes. Peak hours severe slowdown."
Overall "No choice in the matter."

For a long time, Optimum was 100% solid and provided a wonderful service for a reasonable price. Now Optimum West is owned by Charter. While it seemed better at first, it turned out not so great. The rates have raised. I used to be able to get 30$ a month internet. Now with charter internet starts at 65$. However, the speeds have increased from 30mbps to 60mbps. However during peak times(when I actually can use the internet due to having to work and sleep) speeds are nowhere near advertised as of late. I have been routinely measuring 4-10mbps to outside the state.

However what choice do I have? DSL at 12mbps. During peak times I might as well just switch. It appears that anytime between 6-12pm I'm now stuck down at these slower speeds. I have only noticed this in the past 1 month. For the past 3 years with Optimum and now recently Charter the speeds were always 100%. Something has happened just recently and I believe it has something to due with both Charter's acquisition and possibly the recent speed increase from 30mbps to 60mpbs.

The speeds to the most local speedtest always shows 100% (the one the tech runs upon install). However speed testing to other sites outside the state or using other services during peak times, the speeds is nowhere near advertised. I haven't been gaming recently, but I believe the ping times suffer as well.

Support tells me that the only speedtest that matters is the local one. All other services and sites outside that single speed test are out of their control. However somehow Optimum got it right for years.

Comments:
cqarlo932

join:2010-07-06

No choice in the matter.

When Charter bought our local HSI provider our speed dropped 70% all the time,they are the only game in town. No competition,no speed,no service and high prices.
political_i

join:2013-11-12

$65/month?

Do you have someone in your household to go back on promotion?

Also what part of town are you in? Signal levels? Node congestion is possible and handoffs could be congested too.

Re: $65/month?

said by political_i:

Do you have someone in your household to go back on promotion?

I live close to town and cannot tell you where or what state as I have tried to get Frontier DSL to come to our area. They know me and others and we would like to keep our internet connection as we have no choice. Signal levels are normal and no promotions offered. No competition why should they.

ripdog

@rr.com

Your wasting your time

As a former charter employee I know for a fact that the first order of business in a new market is to set the market to about 60-70% oversold. What I mean by this is charter only makes enough bandwidth available for about 30% of their customers total "quoted bandwidth". That is why you see slow speeds at peak time, and always will unless other people decide to not get online. It saves them money by not having to have the extra bandwidth eat into their cost and hurt the bottom line. The recent comcast/timewarner merger has people talking about charter coming into my local area, it is something we are fighting to our last breath. Charters service is subpar by design, it isn't an accident.
BlakePaulson

join:2008-08-06
Alexandria, MN
·Charter
·T-Mobile US

Re: Your wasting your time

It all depends on your market. I'm not defending charter (trust me, look up my posts, I gripe about them alot!) but where I'm at we get internet speeds of 60/4 24/7 and rarely if ever have an outage. I used 5.4TB's of bandwidth last month doing some cloud backup (4.5TB's of that was inbound) and they didn't say a peep. I pay $39.99 for internet and $39.99 for TV (plus $2 for a cable card and about $10 a month in taxes and fees.) No one else can touch that price! TV has worked great by not using charter's DVR's. Their channels come in great and I've been extremely happy.

The key to charter is to call in and threaten to cancel to get the $39.99 promo price for a year. If one person won't do it, call in again. Keep calling until someone drops it to $39.99... they will, but you'll end up spending at least 2 hours of your time (definitely worth it to save hundreds of dollars per year!)

Re: Your wasting your time

You can call Charter many many times, we did and threaten to cancel the service and they will tell you to go ahead and cancel.
They know you have no choice and want the internet and have you over the barrel. Since Frontier has no interest we are trying raise money to start a wireless internet co-op since they own all the cable. A small town 127 miles from us did this and they are thriving.

Review by beameup See Profile

• Location: Hammond,Tangipahoa,LA
Good "Fast! Good up time"
Bad "none so far"
Overall "Fastest in my area by a long shot."

I have the Triple play package, Phone TV & Internet. I did have a few issues at the beginning. Modem kept dropping signal. Ended up being a couple of the existing cable runs in my home weren't good, and the 2nd time it was an intermittent line issue way down the road from me. Both were handled well, all my drops replaced and new lines run in the house. Even had Quality assurance reps visit me. No complaints except the fact that I have to rent a box for every TV when they went 100% digital. I have 3. Let me have an extra box free for 1 year. I put the 3rd TV on OTA exclusively. It's decent, but I'm so far away from BR & NO that I lose signal at night on some stations.

I have Motorola Set top Boxes and an Arris Tm822A Cable modem.

Choices here are Charter or ATT 6MB Uverse.

Comments:

rshores

join:2001-05-28
Lebanon, TN

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Keep your fingers crossed that the Comcast - Time Warner Cable merger isn't approved because Charter will transfer their LA operations to Comcast if the merger is approved. I am in TN and have been happy with my service with Charter. We will be transferred to Comcast as well if the merger is approved.

Review by jazzisjazz See Profile

• Location: Easley,Pickens,SC
Good "Best available speed without unwanted extra services"
Bad "Regular upsale calls, market needs competition badly - 54.95 / month @60meg"
Overall "If a less costly plan were available at half the speed I'd get that immeadiately"

All I need is the fastest speed within my budget. I can do the other services myself.

60megs down/5 up @ 55.00/month.

Dissappointed that I can't use my own modem because the modem profile software doesn't provide universal good performance with all available quality hardware and it automatically installs to the modem without user control.

Install easy -Arris / Charter modem. I don't understand why they can't offer a decent speed at a decent price without a promo offer. Connection has been solid. Have not needed tech support. All I ever want is the fastest connection for whatever I decide to spend for it. Generally speaking dealing with customer service or sales or tech support from any of the available providers is always disappointing, frustrating, and often unsuccessful for anyone even slightly tech savvy. Its just an accepted fact. If you could get better customer service, competitive speeds, and reasonable pricing you would go somewhere else but there is little or no competition in the market.

UPDATE: Promo pricing is over and I'm looking for an alternative that isn't yet available. Somebody please find a way to compete in my area with better speeds, better pricing, no caps or cost per Gb. Why are we still on the extreme profit model for what has already become a utility service?

member for 12.4 years, 1549 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

magnavox_tv

@charter.com

I'm not sure why Charter doesn't want my business.

I'm trying to sign up for new service. The only service that is available in my area that doesn't have a data cap is Charter's cable Internet. I moved here a couple of weeks ago. I rent a room because I'm only going to be in town for 9 months until my contract is up. The room I rent already has a cable line running in. I got a modem and plugged it up and it works as far as getting a signal. It brings up the charter install page without any trouble. Now all I need is to get this modem activated and have them send the bill here. Here are the multiple reasons I've gotten from Charter on why I can't become a customer.

I was told by the representative that they couldn't find this address in their database even though the lady I rent the room from already has TV and Telephone service at the address from Charter.

Another representative for Charter told me that it's against FCC regulations for them to send two bills to the same address and can't add me into the system because of that.

I was told by a different representative than the other two, that someone has to come out and hook this modem up, which I responded with "What about self installs that I've done in the past?" and they just changed the reason to I need to get my tenant to call them and get the service in their name which won't happen because my tenant won't get a bill for someone else in her name because that's "stupid to do and pointless" in her words. The girl at Charter said that it was going to be real easy to convince the tenant to just call up Charter and get the service in their name. No one in their right mind will get a bill for an almost stranger in their name. What a stupid suggestion and criteria.

So here I am, money in hand, needing this service for my new contract job I just started, ready to pay and become a new customer. I'm not pulling any scams or trying to get one over on Charter in anyway. But for some my money is no good with Charter.

annoyed

@wellsfargo.com

Poor Customer Service

I have never had so many problems with one company. Their customer service reps are anything but helpful. I finally canceled my services with them and then continue to get billed for it. After this issue was resolved they told me that i owed them $300 for the modem that i was using which was a load of bull because i had this long before using their services. I had to jump through hoops to get this resolved. Would not recommend this company to anyone looking for service.

Review by Tweak3d See Profile

• Location: Coos Bay,Coos,OR
Good "Speed, price, speed, happiness."
Bad "Latency fluctuates a bit at peak times"
Overall "Dollar to mb ratio is reasonable."

Here is a speed test result that made me smile:
Speed Test #107676855 by dslreports.com
Run: 2015-02-20 10:39:36 EST
Download: 65.05 (data megabits/second)
Upload: 4.21 (data megabits/second)
Tested by server: 698 java
User: 1822907 @ dslreports.com
User's DNS: charter.com
Compared to the average of 39 tests from charter.com:
* download is 282% better, upload is 37% better

So far Charter has lived up to everything that they have said. Install time was right on the money (Sunday even).
Service has been pretty near flawless. 3 months and I haven't had to call tech service yet.

My big WOW is that the price is $25 cheaper than my old DSL and I am getting 20x the speed.

So far I am very happy. I will post if things so south.

Comments:

Review by applerule See Profile

• Location: Mars Hill,Madison,NC
Good "Always get advertised speeds, good tech support"
Overall "Well worth it."

·US Cellular
I have the Charter Business 60/4 plan with the managed router. I pay $80/mo and always get my advertised speeds. Support has been very good the handful of times I called. I used DSL and 4G before Charter ran lines in my area, and this is a vast improvement. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

member for 2.1 years, 342 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by timcuth See Profile

• Location: Pelham,Shelby,AL
Good "Consistent fast speed"
Bad "Occasional outages; occasional DNS failure"
Overall "Excellent, so far"

·AT&T Southeast
I had been on DSL for a long time, but it became apparent that the phone company would never upgrade me from 3 mbps to modern speed. So, I had to make the switch to cable.

The first speed test at the modem showed 61 mbps. Wow! They only advertise "up to 30". Wireless speeds within the home are 25-33 mbps. Upload speeds are around 4.3 mbps via wireless. I am happy, to say the least.

*** UPDATE Feb 13, 2015 ***

They revised my advertised speed from 30/4 to 60/4. Speed test results are usually even better than that (approximately 68 / 5). I had to switch to a third party DNS provider, because Charter's DNS flakes out from time to time. Soon, my first promotional rate will expire, and I will have to pay more.

member for 14.4 years, 6392 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Mich12yahoo

@mycingular.net

Horrible Customer Service

Called requesting new service - long story short. Very weak customer service. I kept repeating myself to each person I spoke to. They lost my info each time I was transferred to a new representative. Speaking to ONE person doesn't exist. One girl had such a bad attitude I thought she was going to reach out over the phone after I asked her why she was transferring me. Horrible horrible- please do not use them. Stay away!

crazy

@bresnan.net

customer service

Horrible paid 2years on time early when they make a mistake and u get behind they want to disconnect not work w u

Review by nunya See Profile

• Location: O Fallon,Saint Charles,MO
Good "Good speeds. Not much else."
Bad "Foreign Tech / Cust. service - hard to understand, install fee, expensive"
Overall "Charter's new management is wrecking the company."

I ordered the 10/1 package bundled with video services. This is not my first dance with Charter. We've had a very tumultuous relationship for the last 18 years (I actually used to work there many, many moons ago). I requested a "Pole Only" installation this time due to various quality problems with installs in the past.

I supplied my own Motorola SB6120 rather than rent. When I called to get the modem activated, I had a very difficult time understanding the fellow on the other end. He kept wanting to schedule a tech appointment. I finally got everything going via Charters online services.

The speeds I'm receiving are near +/- the advertised speeds. Ping times seem to be a little longer than my DSL service, but shouldn't affect VoIP. This is day 1, so I will update later.

***

Update: I got my first bill and it wasn't as described on the phone. I was also told by other members that 10/1 is actually 10/2 now. So I posted in the "Charter Direct" forum (just regarding the speed) and received an almost instant response. It looks like everything is squared away. I bumped my "Tech support" rating up to *3* from a *1* based solely on the Charter support made available through this site.

***

Update: 3/7/11

It was about the time for my bill to magically increase after a one year term. I was able to post on Charter Direct here on BBR and get fixed back to a similar price point. No calling and waiting on hold to reach the right department. No trying to decipher foreign tech support.

For Charter having this tool available on BBR, I have raised my "tech support" rating.

Update 12/06/11

Got an upload increase. Speeds are good. I've had 2 major outages this year that were due to hardware failures in the OSP, one lasting 24 hours. The only major complaint I have with Charter at this time is their usage caps.

10/06/12

Earlier this year, I canceled the TV portion of the service and upgraded to 100/5 for $60/mo. The only reason I went with the 100/5 package is because of the usage caps. Otherwise 30 would have been fine for me. I'm very disappointed in Charters new pricing system and modem policy (I own my own modem and like it that way). From what I can gather, My bill will be increasing to around $100 / mo. when my term expires. I also understand that there is no longer any pricing flexibility for existing customers, so it looks like I'll have to consider different options in the near future.

I have had several outages since my last update. Some only lasting minutes, others lasting hours. One was caused by a contract installer working on the neighbors house.

Update 3/16/13

Last month, Charter arbitrarily raised my bill 1/2 way through our agreement. I decided to downgrade to the 30/4 plan. It's quite clear that Charter is essentially "chasing" customers off of the 100/5 plan by any means they see fit to use. I'm very disappointed in the ways Charter has changed since coming under new management.

I'm taking away stars for connection reliability, tech support, and value. Since Charter decided to eradicate all forms of tech support except call-in, they don't deserve a decent rating. The service is losing value as well.

Update 5/13/14

Taking away a star for value since Charter is now charging $55 for basic internet service. They've done nothing to try and add value to the service in exchange for across the board price increases.

Update 12/27/14

Yet another price increase from Charter. It seems like semi-annual price increases are the norm for this company. Now at $60 / month, a 20% price increase in less than a year.

Update 02/12/15

Charter internet service has peen plagued with local outages recently. It seems to be something up the road at the MUX. I always see them there when it goes down. I had a 6 hour outage earlier this week and a 1 hour outage last night. For $60, their reliability should be much better.

member for 14.1 years, 6369 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

bruisingfour

@68.184.244.x

you didn't mention...

Your price will only increase for one of two reasons, you agree to a plan change, or your contract states a price increase which happens at the 12 & 24 month marks. You also didn't mention that between May and Decembers post where you talk about a 20% price increase that your internet went from 30Mbps d/l (from your post) to a 100 Mbps d/l (from your speed test). Seems likecyou got some value for the price increase.

techie02

@71.11.1.x

Re: you didn't mention...

That is not correct. There was an annual price hike for internet services for 2015. So if he wasn't on a promo then yes his price did increase.

cork1958
Cork
join:2000-02-26
After being with Charter for 17+ years, I just about know when the annual increase is coming before ever getting any letter or anything.

It's a given that it's coming every year though.

Can't wait for them to start charging for modem's again and start adding the below the line charges like there's no tomorrow. You KNOW that's coming also!
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonk ··· amonkey/
wispalord

join:2007-09-20
Farmington, MO

Re: you didn't mention...

I have business his fir 5 years and have 6 drops they always remain at 65 for 100/5 and a extra 20 for 8 block ips, though they told me any new ip blocks are 25$ now so no business don't change it must be something in the residential contracts, I always get English ppl when I call and fixed with in a hour in stl market in affton its extremely stable