Cogeco Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Matty632nm See Profile

• Location: Napanee,ON
Good "Speed & Uptime!"
Bad "$1.50/GB over charge, rates tend to increase every year"
Overall "Great service if you don't need a ton of bandwidth"

·TELUS
I'll be neutral and direct here:

I am in Napanee right now with the Turbo 20 Package which includes:
-20/10mbps speed, and usually very consistent bandwidth with a 150GB bandwidth cap
-Rental of a Cisco DPC3000 Docsis 3 modem with 4 bonded download and 4 upstream channels
-latency for gaming is usually pretty low
-service is very reliable in terms of up time (rarely any outages in Welland and in Napanee)
-Longest outage in Napanee was 3 days due to many fallen trees, Cogeco customer service has been exceptional during this event and gave us a little credit

Cogeco has excellent customer service, especially with retentions:
-Prices do tend to increase every year, however if you remain a customer you are able to negotiate a little bit on your yearly service rates.
-I am not much of a heavy bandwidth user and Cogeco is perfect for us especially since we have bundled discounts from having the HDTV value package.

We all want truly unlimited internet but this is 2014, Cogeco is your best bet for TV/Internet Bundling

Comments:
oCyberFreako

join:2013-07-25
Sarnia, ON
·ooma

Rates

I'm not 100% sure as to why you aren't able to have start in your area, as you made a review before about service.

Just so that other people are aware the service is normally for $61.95, -$15 for a 6month promotion and bundling for another -$10 off. Bringing the immediate cost of service to 36.95, and 51.95 in 6 months time. Phone service, even basic normally starts at 33.99 and reduced down to 23.99 bundled.

My service is 39.95 for the same 20mb down 2mb up, and 150gb cap (don't forget some unlimited service between 2 & 8am), and I pay $4 for actual VoIP service via Ooma.

Your service costs: 60.94/6mo or 75.94/mo
My services: 43.95* or 53.94/with premier*

*includes unlimited Canadian LD
**includes a 2nd line and unlimited NA Long Distance

But then again if you're happy with services that's all that matters.

Matty632nm

join:2003-02-25
Napanee, ON
·Cogeco Cable
·TELUS

Re: Rates

Start is also available here in Napanee. I have used Start while I worked in North York/Toronto as my main ISP with no other TV or Voip discounts. In that scenario Start was significantly cheaper and offered a better cap over what Rogers could have offered.

Right now with Cogeco it's actually cheaper for us to bundle our HD Value Pack $48.99 and Turbo 20 $36.95 together as we are on a 1 year retentions promo. It works out to exactly $97.11 for both services according to last months bill.

You're absolutely correct if we didn't subscribe to TV and/or spoken with Cogeco retentions Start's Standard Internet Service for $39.95 would have been the much cheaper alternative with the 2am-8am unlimited bandwidth window

Review by Valendite See Profile

• Location: St Catharines,ON
Good "99.9% Uptime, zero-issues, customer support always available"
Bad "Pricey, not as competitive"
Overall "Go for an alternative ISP if you are not bundling with them, otherwise its about equal-pricing"

·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..
Going with cogeco for a few years now, they had constantly upped my father's download speeds every so often. However, they have also bumped up the costs by $1-$2 every year or so too. Cogeco's bandwidth limits have also been slightly augmented over the years, most likely due to other national ISPs/regional ISPs offering better packages over the year. However, in terms of pricing, Cogeco is still behind. Nevertheless, they have provided nearly 99.95% uptime of internet service and I had never had any issues as far as I am concerned. The few times I did have an issue, it was quickly resolved with over the phone.

If you can, you should probably go with START/TekkSavvy or any other internet service provider, since they usually provide a comparatively cheaper package with better value---although transferring might involve a few rough patches if they happen to rely on Cogeco's infrastructure. If you bundle up your services with them, the discounts with the monthly promotion might actually be a better deal. I had an overcharge of $30 or so, and they did offer to reduce it and upgrade me to a better package at one time after calling in.

Comments:

Review by MysticGuitar See Profile

• Location: Waterdown,ON
Good "Large On Demand selection, fantastic phone service"
Bad "High prices, very unreliable internet, unprofessional support, barebone television service, high on-demand rental prices"
Overall "Cogeco offers a truly amazing home phone service, but lacks with their internet and television offerings."

·WIND Mobile
::Update 4: August 22nd, 2014::

Alright, Cogeco has convinced me to stay a customer throughout the congestion period. We came to a fair compensation for the massive inconvenience, and while I am not currently a happy Cogeco customer, I will remain a customer for the time being.

I'm going to rewrite my original review based on my current services and experiences as a Cogeco customer.

Currently, I have zero complaints about Cogeco's home phone services, and would even go as far as to recommend Cogeco home phone over both Rogers and Bell. The price of Cogeco's Freedom package is far less than the immediate competition, and I honestly cannot recommend it enough.
Television is another story, though. While they have enough channel packages to keep anyone properly entertained, and I personally have noticed very little pixelation with the HD programs, Cogeco is still using a rather outdated TV Guide. It gets the job done, but is in no way pretty, or otherwise 'next gen'. There are also no 'smart' features, like what both Rogers and Bell offer. Quite simply, it is a generic television guide that works, but is in no way modern.
Cogeco's On Demand rental pricing is higher than the competition, and quite honestly makes me not want to rent or even use the On Demand services. It's simply an outdated way to rent movies, and an expensive one at that.
Movie rental time is also limited to 24 hours after playback, instead of the typical 48 hours offered from most online rental services.
An HD movie goes for around $7.95, while most other HD rental platforms are $5.99, making Cogeco $2 higher than the average industry price.

As for the internet? I've been having some very massive problems, which is why my review score is lower than what you would generally expect. However, based strictly on the advertised speed, bandwidth provided, and price of the package, Cogeco is a respectable Internet Service Provider. The Ultimate 120 Unlimited package, priced at only $94.95 with a bundle of three other Cogeco services, is both inexpensive and fast. Though, I do rather wish that the upload speed was faster, as 10 Mbps is rather slow when compared with the competition.

Phone: 8/10
-Inexpensive, reliable and a better deal than the leading competitors.

Television: 6.5/10
-Expensive on-demand offering and an outdated interactive guide ruin the experience, but a large channel lineup mostly makes up for it.

Internet: 3/10
-Slow and very inconsistent internet makes for a barely usable service. Highly congested network, and unstable pings make it impossible for realtime applications, like online gaming or conference calls via Skype. Note that this is a personal score of my internet services. If there was no congestion, the Internet would be 9/10.

::Update 3: August 20th, 2014::

Cogeco later offered me $300 of account credit, which I felt was an acceptable amount for the ten months of poor service. I figured, with $300 of credit, I could wait until August for this all to be resolved. And so, Cogeco kept another customer for a while longer.

Well, now it's August. Turns out, the date has been delayed until April of next year. That's another 7 months of unreliable internet service.
I'm currently trying to negotiate a deal with Cogeco to help make the next seven months of unreliable service less of a hassle, though I have very low hopes of a positive outcome. At least, one that is actually in my favour.

So, depending on how this all plays out, I will either end up cancelling my internet altogether, or I will keep it, and remain an unhappy customer with a bit of extra credit to hold me over for over half a year.

::Update 2: January 14th, 2014. ::

This is my (most likely) final update.

Cogeco has been an absolute nightmare to deal with, and they are unable to provide me with the services advertised, due to a severe case of network congestion.
Unfortunately, these issues will not be fixed until mid August of 2014, meaning my services will be severely impaired for a period of ten months. (nearly a year, as the congestion first occurred in mid October of 2013)

While Cogeco has offered $100 to help compensate for their congested internet services, this compensation is no where near a decent amount.

I intend to make the switch to TekSavvy by April/May of this year.

The final verdict: avoid Cogeco. They are not worth your time or your money, and while they do offer the absolute best home phone services around, they are severely lacking in regards to their internet and television offerings.
Internet, as stated, is very congested. The speeds are very inconsistent, and you are in no way receiving what it is you pay for.
The television lacks any of the smart features that other providers have been offering for years. The On-Demand pricing is outrageously high, the interactive guide is outdated and lacks modern functionality, and while the picture quality appears to be very clear, the lack of the additional services offered by other providers, and at the same general price, makes Cogeco an unworthy television provider.

::Update 1: December 23rd, 2013. ::

Since writing my initial review, Cogeco has increased the monthly bandwidth allowance, and also introduced faster upload speeds (10 Mbps) so they are now capable of actually competing with Bell and Rogers. However, they have gone downhill in terms of network reliability, with massive congestion issues beginning mid October of 2013. I'm getting around 20-40% of what I pay for, having the download speed drop all the way down from a once-steady 60 Mbps to 10 Mbps. The general reliability has degraded, and severe packet loss is now occurring.

Cogeco's support services have been of absolutely no help to me, and for a very long while, they kept insisting that no problems were occurring. After multiple phone calls, they finally admitted that there was congestion in my area. However, they also noticed an unusual amount of packet loss coming from my local network, which they claimed was unrelated to the congestion. So, they sent a technician over to take a look.
This technician was an absolute waste of my time, as he didn't find anything wrong with my home network. Everything was working as it should be.
This issue has yet to be resolved.

I also tried to contact Aaron, who's a regular on the Cogeco forums. Unfortunately, Aaron has yet to resolve any of my issues, and is taking roughly a week in between replies. Though, I do understand his reason for delay, as he isn't exactly a top level technical support guy. Still, a week is too long. This should have been resolved in November, but it looks like I will continue to have issues for a while more, with no end in sight.

That's why I am lowering my rating. While Cogeco still provides excellent home phone services, and their television service appears to be fairly reliable and high in picture quality, the severe problems that I have been having with their internet services cannot be overlooked. They're so severe, I've been looking for other options, and am even considering Bell as an internet service provider. (as they now offer Unlimited bandwidth for $10 extra)

I'll provide another update when and/or if these issues are ever resolved. If they're not resolved before April, I am going to switch to another provider. I've had enough, and I've given Cogeco more than enough time to fix their services. This isn't acceptable.

::Original::

My Plans:

Television: HD Digital Select 8 + Movie Network
(TV#2 same plan, but without HD)
Internet: Ultimate 60
Phone: Freedom

I'm not generally impressed with Cogeco's television services, nor am I unimpressed. They get the job done, and the HD programming has little to no visual artifacts. Cogeco offers a fairly barebone television service, one that meets all of your basic expectations, but doesn't go beyond the television medium with any kind of additional 'smart' features, such as those being offered by both Rogers and Bell. (ex. apps)
Cogeco provides a fairly significant amount of On Demand programming, even though the quality of all television shows is standard definition, most movies are available in HD, including the movies found on the 'Premium' section, such as The Movie Network content. The movies, excluding those offered in premium subscription plans, has an average rental fee of $7.95 for HD new releases. This price is higher than other internet-based rental services, such as Apple's iTunes store (which charges $5.99 for an HD rental of new releases), it is still an acceptable price for most movie-goers looking for a quick flick to watch on a Friday night with the family. Still, for heavy movie watchers, this may be a thing to consider before choosing to switch to Cogeco.

Although Cogeco has been expanding and improving their internet offerings over the years by including a higher monthly bandwidth cap, as well as increasing the speeds of the various plans that Cogeco provides. They are behind the competition in terms of upload channel speed and general network reliability. A 60 Mbps download connection coupled with a 2 Mbps upload channel doesn't justify a $100 monthly price, especially when you consider the speeds offered by the other internet service providers throughout Ontario, with Bell offering 50/10 connections at a price of $82.95, and Rogers having 45/4 for $74.99, Cogeco is simply not a viable option as an internet service provider. However, this is a very different story when it comes to the Cogeco phone services.

Cogeco, although not generally known as being a telephone provider, actually offers an outstanding phone service at prices far lower than both Bell and Rogers. Cogeco's Freedom plan is $50.99 monthly, and includes unlimited North American calling at any time of the day, a service that most other provides charge at a premium. For instance, Bell offers a comparable service with their Home phone Choice plan, which includes 5 free calling features. This plan is $42.94 monthly. For long distance calling, you must pay an additional $31.90, making your total monthly price $74.84.
I just can't stress enough how Cogeco's phone service is a truly amazing service for the price, and highly recommend Cogeco for their phone services alone. However, for internet or television, there are other far better providers out there to choose from.

When it comes to tech support, specifically phone-based support, the Cogeco agents were fairly polite and knowledgeable with their assigned departments. Although I've found myself at times being cycled between various agents before my problem could be resolved, they always treated me with respect and understanding. Cogeco has always been able to help, no matter how minor or severe the problem. That being said, one of the agents I've talked with recently did not know how to properly help me with my problem, and started to suggest I buy or subscribe to an additional package, which had absolutely nothing to do with the problem at hand. This specific agent at times made all kinds of suggestions as to what may be causing the problem, none of which were at all logical, and seemed to be nothing more than rapid guessing. So, even though Cogeco support isn't perfect, they remain to be one of the better tech support services I've come in contact with, if not the absolute best.

member for 2.4 years, 443 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
MysticGuitar

join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON

Order To Live?

Just to confirm, the 'From Order To Live' field is the amount of time it took Cogeco to set up and activate my services once my order has been filed. Is that correct?
uncogeco

join:2013-12-23
Belleville, ON
·Cogeco Cable

I think cogeco is a bad company

I signed up with cogeco on May of this year (2013). Now I made up my mind to cancel my cogeco account with my home phone and internet service in less than a year. I want to voice my opinion here so that more people can learn from my lesson and dont get fooled by this company. This company made a lot of money out of me by charging me the internet overage usage. So I wanted to upgrade my package to higher level and didn't mind to pay more for mothly fee. But they didn't provide my to the higher level package because they said they didn't have that in my area. Then when I wanted to cancel the account, they charged me $75.00 plus tax for the panelty. This is robbery and their customer service personnels are very rude. In here, I recommand people call this number 1-877-482-5522, they provide high speed internet service for $44.95/month for unlimited usage and their customer service is fantastic. It is worth it for me to pay panelty of $75.00 and go for a much better and cheaper service. I have a version, something like Cogeco so called monopoly wont last long, because there are some other companies are appearing with more compatitive service out there. Pelple need to know.
oCyberFreako

join:2013-07-25
Sarnia, ON
·ooma

I think...

to avoid some of the issues of early cancellation fees, is either to
a) tell them that you wish to cancel, but approve of the 30day cancellation time line.
b) call another provider to provide the same service ie tekksavy or start.ca for cable, that way you also avoid any start up fees with alternate companies. (works better with cable than it does for dsl.)

also use VoIP services for the phone, because that's essentially whats being done through Cogeco, they see profit in the markup value.

The service for VoIP that I recommend is Ooma, their device price is a bit on the high end but you don't need to plug it into a computer and I find the clarity in voice a lot better than most others. (I once worked at TigerDirect and had a lot of MagicJack returns). for 3.97 a month, unlimited calling, and basic caller id is better than traditional service costs. Plus you can bring your number over for $40 so you won't have to lose it.
»www3.ooma.com/refer-a-friend/?re···=DIK7082
Start Communications
Ooma VoIP

erendofe

@67.193.52.x

cogeco service

I switched from sympatico to cogeco over a year ago. I've found the phone and internet great. they have rare and short lived outages here in Trenton, and my speed is consistently fast. a as for customer service they've been great. they even sent out a tech to fix an issue witch ended up being my fault (tv) ---- NO CHARGE. through 2013 cogeco has been laying fiber out of Kingston to provide better service. now you want a service which STINKS --- sympatico. was with then when they fist came out with DSL. they tech support are brain-dead they infastuctures hasn't seen major upgrades in 40 years. and the service became unreliable and spotty (the main comm trunk in outside the building) and according to then its my modems (3 of them) fault the connection dies for 2 hours at the same time each night. OH and just for icing a DSL modem isn't compatible with DSL unless they gave it to you

Review by Doublec See Profile

• Location: Acton,ON
Good "available"
Bad "not competitive"
Overall "look around before going with them. "

We had Cable/phone/Internet provided through Cogeco. Warning - once you decide on your Internet package you are locked in!!
We had purchased 10/1 initially, and when I tried upgrade (giving them more money!) they wanted to charge me for an additional install.
The Cable service is mediocre at best and the on demand is very pricey.

When we decided to move I cancelled my services and provided them the equipment back. It was sent back in the box provided with their own label. After it was received by Cogeco (signed for) they lost it. They then charged me for their mistake.

That was almost 2 months ago and I am still dealing with it.

Comments:

Cogeco_Peter

join:2012-10-03
Burlington, ON

Equipment Troubles

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are having. If you create a post in the direct forum I would be happy to take a look and see how we can resolve this for you.

Review by jbamford See Profile

• Location: Oakville,ON
Good "Speed is great and the connection is stable"
Bad "Caps are low"
Overall "Sticking with the devil I know"

Have had the service since 2004, mainly ok during my use. Of course I've had a couple of modems replaced, and a move in 2012 went ok apart from the new modem not being provisioned for the new DOCSIS 3 package. Quickly resolved with a phone call to support.

Caps are low, and I'm hovering just under the limit.

[2013 update] Had to move up to next package level (Ultimate 30 from Turbo 20) to get a decent data allowance each month. Performance is good, always seem to get the right speed. No issues with quality of service.

[2014 update] Upload has increased, but caps are still low.

member for 14.1 years, 3570 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by Mokmo See Profile

• Location: Saint-Georges,QC
Good "Reliable connexion, fast, "
Bad "Low usage cap for 2014 needs, daily metering sometimes skips a day"
Overall "(2014)If you can afford it, get the unlimited and stop worrying"

2014 Update: Currently on Turbo 20, Bandwidth usage caps are now ridiculously low for normal internet use, even more now that Ultimate 55 is unlimited. I need datas, not speed. Connexion is reliable, but drops for a few minutes from time to time, mostly around 1 or 2am.

Bandwidth usage updates daily in the middle of the night, it does skip a day from time to time, would be better if it were 3-4 times a day. They can do it, as they'Re sending the 85% and 100% warning e-mails in the middle of the day at the exact moment it happens.

Once you go over your usage cap, you're better off just switching to the higher tier for the rest of the month as you'll quickly run through the price difference in 1.50$/GB extra fee. A normal family can chew through 125GB REALLY fast...

All internet prices feel expensive in Canada, but when they start offering unlimited and you're stuck one tier lower it hurts much more.

Original Review, ca 2004-5 : Ordered 5mbits, since november 98, we had the Lancity modem, rented for 10$ a month. We kept it until mid 2004 when we saw that digital cable was available and saving us about 15$ a month by combining. We bought a new RCA Thompson Cable modem and a digital cable box. OUR CONNEXION SPEED WAS BOOSTED 2-3 TIMES with the new modem. We had asked at least 4 times in the preceding 2 years if it was possible to change the modem because we saw that we weren't getting what we paid for (and this was with 3 computers plugged in with a router so we were really using it sometimes)

Their official speed test went from 2.2 mbits to nearly 5 in a matter of unplugging/replugging the modems...

Comments:

Review by Stancebeck See Profile

• Location: CANADA
Bad "Really bad experience"

Here is my story, back to 2010, I moved to Windsor,On for my university life, and I used Cogeco Cable.In MAY 2012 I finished my school, I called Cogeco cable to disconnect my service in June, and returned tv box and Internet modem in July,after that all done, I moved to Toronto. In April 2014, my banker called me says there is a collection agency are running after me. A day after, I printed my Credit report to see what is happening. I called Cogeco and collector immediately, the answer is I did not return the equipment that I mentioned. Now this case is hurting my Credit, and the customer service are pretty rude and useful. Unfortunately this has been 2 years, I cant find the receipt. I am still handling this, but pretty much I cant prove that I have returned stupid TV box and modem. Don't lose your receipt, unless you want Cogeco to rob you.

Comments:

Review by Verno See Profile

• Location: Grimsby,ON
Good "Unlimited usage on business packages"
Bad "Outdated/slow upstream, huge gap between entry level and performance packages"
Overall "Not bad but not great and price increases after contract period is over"

·Start Communicat..
I ordered the business starter package from Cogeco for $67.74 on a 1 year term, the modem was included in the price which was nice and the earliest service appointment was 4-5 business days. There is a large gap between their packages, seemingly on purpose to drive people to higher profit margin ones. This exists on the residential side too. Their website also attempts to obfuscate information about package details and price rates. In any case after much reading and re-reading I ordered. Tech came out and had everything ready to go without issues in 15 minutes. He did a speed test, asked if I had any questions and left. The modem itself proved to be a problem, it would intermittently drop out under high traffic loads and then have to resync. The only real workaround was artificially limiting the speed using QOS on my router to prevent the modem from being seemingly overloaded.

The package was as advertised but after 2 years there were no speed upgrades and the upstream was woefully slow even for entry level. I ended up leaving for a competitor who was only $0.06 cheaper for 10x the upstream. Their retention department didn't seem to care either despite having never filed a support ticket or missing a payment.

Cogeco is solid but their package values are pretty dubious and one sided. Their TV and phone packages suffer from the same problem. Ok but better options from resellers exist.

Comments:

Review by sommervr See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "network uptime"
Bad "ripped me off for years"
Overall "so mad I could spit"

I have been a cogeco customer for years. I had the Ultimate 30 package for years and was recently switched to the Ultimate 55 package. This is supposed to be 55 mbps down 10 mbps up. I recently ran some speed tests and noticed I was rate limited at 16.6 mbps down and 1 mbps up. I called tech support and it turns out that the modem they supplied years ago could NEVER support the premium packages I was paying for. I have been getting ripped off for years.

Honestly I have never been so angry at any company before. I created an account here just to warn my neighbors who are probably getting ripped off as well.

Belleville ON

Comments:
sommervr

join:2014-06-26
Canada

I did call cogeco again...

And they did credit me for the difference between what I payed for and what I received over the years. Buyer beware I am sure more persons have this issue

Cogeco_Aaron
join:2011-07-11

Re: I did call cogeco again...

I'm glad you were compensated for this issue. If there's anything else I can do to help you, let me know!

Gixxer

join:2008-08-27
St Catharines, ON
Wow, they actually compensated you? I'm surprised, may I ask how much?
I love fish sticks. I love putting fish sticks in my mouth.
EastYorkGuy

join:2010-12-24
Wow I've never heard of anybody being credited retroactively before - do you now have the right modem?
Mokmo

join:2005-02-03
Saint-Georges, QC

Modem too slow for speed ?

What ?!? They paid you back ? We were for YEARS on the Lancity modem before we finally bought our own. triple speed overnight. They never even considered opening something to credit us... Be happy you caught this.

Review by Keaters See Profile

• Location: Chatham,ON
Good "425GB of usage is perfect for my needs"
Bad "No transparency and willing to fix a massive problem in a city"
Overall "If Bell would upgrade Chatham to VDSL, I would jump ship in a hard-beat to a TPIA for VDSL service."

·TekSavvy Cable
I love the fact I can get 60Mbps down and a future upload of 10Mbps and to pay $64.95 for it is awesome. You cannot beat that price with any other provider out there. I am so happy I got this service and don't have to worry about anything. Will update my post in a few months to give you a better idea of how it goes.

Update: Over the past 4 months, I have been blown away by the incapability of Cogeco to manage the network in Chatham. All of Chatham is currently under a slow speeds issue for all DOCSIS 3.0 speeds due to over subscription, and nodes that need to be upgraded. You think, to avoid pissing off their customers, they could get their act together and upgrade their service to handle the existing problem. What makes this even more stupid is the fact my account was given to a member from the Office of the President and I was told there is no exact time frame for repairing the congestion issue during peak hours problem. Then, I find out from friends and colleagues who have Cogeco on the Ultimate 30 that they are being moved to the Ultimate 55 by mid April. So Cogeco will upgrade speeds, but upgrade the network to resolve the existing problem before do this? Cogeco just needs to be more transparent and more active with their customers when it comes to issues like this. I would not be as iritated and upset as I am now. Oh well.

Update: Well, as of May 13, 2014 - MARK THIS ON YOUR CALENDAR - The slow speeds problem in Chatham and artificial node congestion has been resolved with the removal of the analogue tv channels and the changing of the channel bonding from 3x1 to 8x3. Now, not only do I get a full 60-62Mbps down, I also get a full 10Mbps up. I am just blown away by the fact that I said this needed to be done 9 months ago and Cogeco took their time because someone high up decided to wait this out until now. I can say, that I am finally happy to see consistent speeds with no problems at all. Now the wait will be to see when my connection will jump for the legacy Ultimate 60 to the new Ultimate 120. The count down is on and will update once Chatham finally sees that upgrade. Of course adding additional HD channels for overpriced TV and adding more HD Ondemand seems to be of more priority at the moment. I would have agreed with that a while ago, but with the advent on HD streaming video and the cost being 1/5th that of Cable TV, I would never go back unless the package pricing decreased with the removal of theme packs and better pick and pay options.

Comments:

T25

@start.ca

Lies.

Umm, it's $94.25 without a bundle and excluding 6 month promotional discount. Do you really want to bother with the trouble of switching afterwards? Not worth it imo.

Keaters