Frontier Communications page on DSLReports

Review by Blackbird See Profile

• Location: Fort Wayne,Allen,IN
Good "Service/repair response time"
Bad "Tech service needs to more comprehensively identify problem causes"
Overall "Confidence in their service has been restored"

This service started out with Verizon several years ago (hence my installation reviews reflect Verizon's earlier stewardship), and was bought up several years ago by Frontier. DSL and POTS under Frontier started out on a par with the previous Verizon level, but about two years ago, notable deterioration of DSL download speeds began occurring at peak hours, at times bringing things to a complete halt for several minutes. Apparently, server and/or line capacity isn't keeping up with traffic levels, especially after 5pm until 11pm when a lot of users stream data or game.

Also, there continue to be unrelated (but fortunately infrequent) problems with POTS heavy line noise/static (caused by cracks in the aging copper) that interfere with the phone service, but not the DSL running at a higher frequency. The copper lines to this area are old and poorly maintained.

The service still remains priced at $14.95/mo "for life," as originally contracted with Verizon.

10/6/14 Update: in discussing this with a Frontier tech on site, Frontier is currently only using one pipeline for all the DSL service in this entire NE Indiana region; speed complaints have been growing rapidly for several years as the capacity has completely saturated during the peak evening hours, and the frustrated techs are getting the brunt of the complaints. Unfortunately, Frontier management is apparently ignoring the problem and feedback from its own techs, as it instead chases after fiber customers - all of which creates a major ongoing problem for those of us DSL users who haven't been given fiber service into our areas nor are on any schedule for getting such service. Most nights, DSL speeds here often intermittently drop to or below dial-up speeds for several hours at a stretch, and Frontier seems unwilling/unable to deal with the problem or to honor their speed commitments.

12/11/14 Update: service continues to deteriorate in terms of how often the speed slows down. From 1600 hours onward, download speed deteriorates virtually every night. By 2030, speeds are at 20kb/s or at a complete halt (even the speed tests sites "hang"). At 2300 or 2330, speeds generally start rapidly recovering until by midnight, speeds are back to mid-day normal. Am currently paying for full service, but in practical terms am receiving only 17 hours or less per day of usefulness. At evening speeds of 20kb/s or so, almost no website will download more than a header or two without stalling out completely. Tech support is useless in this situation, as phone reps are in denial and field reps all point at chronically overloaded DSL trunk servers and a management team that refuses to remedy things.

2/13/15 Update: On 15 December, I wrote a complaint letter to the local Frontier general manager. Three days later, a rep came to the door and explained that Frontier had found a problem wherein the neighborhood was being served by a single T1 line dating back to the "old Verizon days", rather than a DSL trunk. He indicated that a hard-wire changeover would be complete within 10 days and the various neighborhood accounts switched over by early January. This was accomplished as scheduled, and since early January, our DSL service has been running 100% of the time at its max-rated speed for the account type. In retrospect, while Frontier might have various trunk-server problems, this was not that. Their speed and accuracy in responding to the complaint letter was commendable. The only negative is that their Field Support didn't correctly identify the actual problem cause much earlier on.

Comments:

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
·Frontier Communi..

Dial up speeds

With 20KB/s you would be better off with dial up.

So many area's have terrible service. They should really consider replacing alot of the lines with fiber. Some customers are getting 50Mbps.
I recommend trying 100% H2O with a fresh picked apple once everyday.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN
·Frontier Communi..

Re: Dial up speeds

said by diablo1892:

With 20KB/s you would be better off with dial up. ...

Well... it certainly gives a person pause when considering the best time to download a 100+ Mb major software update. Evenings are definitely out, and last Saturday afternoon, about 2:30pm, the downward DSL speeds suddenly dropped into the 30-75 Kb/sec range for over two hours - and just as suddenly jumped back up afterward. It's gotten to where the only "safe" time to attempt anything major is when everybody else is at school, their jobs, or in bed.

But, we'll see what (if anything) happens next. I just fired off a detailed complaint to their regional mgr.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -- A. de Tocqueville

Annoyed too

@184.9.223.x

Re: Dial up speeds

Blackbird, have you fired off a complaint to the Indiana Attorney's General office? They are supposed to help Indiana residences when problems like this arise with businesses. A complaint to the BBB is one thing but AG's have the legal power to force changes.

Review by psimac See Profile

• Location: Kenmore,King,WA
Good "FiOS is Fast, 6ms ping, usually very solid, great sustained speeds"
Bad "Experiencing an outage right now for over 48 hours. No info from company."
Overall "Great tech when it works, typically bad customer support."

I've been a long-time proponent of FiOS in general. People ask me what to get and I always recommend FiOS. I've had FiOS in 2 locations in California with Verizon and this is the 3rd location with Frontier in WA State. There used to be a significant difference in service as a FiOS customer--you were treated like a top tier business customer. This has changed. Currently, I'm leeching off of an Xfinity connection due to a Frontier outage here in the Kirkland, WA area. The worst part is after 48 hours, Frontier cannot seem to explain what the issue is or when it will be restored! I've had service here for one day and now nothing. Pretty bad when the company can't be a bit more transparent with customers. I guess I will plan to work from a coffee shop or the library due to this unknown.

Comments:

Review by EdmondsFios See Profile

• Location: Edmonds,Snohomish,WA
Good "Nothing has changed. Even the pricing is the same. I must be the only totally satisfied Frontier customer on the planet."

I have the Frontier Fios Extreme Triple Play package with all Premium Channels. There are 44 premium channels in HD. The total cost for internet, phone with unlimited calling, and the TV package is $203 but approximately $40 of that is for premium channels.

I have had the service under Frontier's ownership since July 2010. It has been the best triple play package I have ever had and I have tried both satellite and Comcast during the last ten years. The quality of the service is a 10 and the picture on the TV is perfect all the time.

I have a Motorola 7216 and two Tivo's and all have operated without any problems. If you live in an area that can get Frontier Fios, I would highly recommend it. I have never had Frontier's dsl service and have no comment to make on it.

My internet service has been bullet proof and I have had no downtime or congestion issues. The service was originally installed by Verizon in October of 2008 and has been basically perfect since inception. I love the Frontier Fios service. If I have to ever go back to Comcast, I will go to antenna OTA or move.

Comments:

Review by DyannD See Profile

• Location: Baltic,New London,CT
  • Telco party Verizon
Bad "If you are considering signing up with FRONTIER . . . donít do it!! "
Overall "If you are considering signing up with FRONTIER . . . donít do it!! "

If you are considering signing up with FRONTIER . . . don’t do it!! I rarely write reviews but this one I feel very strongly about. I call to set up Internet service with them a few days ago and we set the time for them to be here to install the equipment in between 8 AM and 10 AM. today. I told the person on the phone that I did have a 12:30 appointment and I did check to make sure we should be done by 12:00 and she said that would be no problem. So 10:15 comes along and no FRONTIER. So I called them up to see if they’re on their way. The girl on the phone have to put me on hold and talk to dispatch. They had me scheduled any time between 8 AM a.m. and 5 PM p.m. …. And I explained to her again that I was scheduled between 8 and 10 before my appointment. She asked me when I’d be back I told her 2 o’clock and she told me that they will be there in between 2 PM to 5 PM. 5:10 comes along still no FRONTIER, so I call them again explaining the situation to the girl on the phone and she said that there is notes on the file stating that they had no access. I told her I was home right before 2 o’clock. She then said well they were there at 1 o’clock and stay till 130. And by the way this was 35 minutes off and on hold up to this point. She said somebody should be in the dispatch office but they weren’t answering the phone. I asked if they went home for the day and she said no that they are open until seven just like she is. At this point I cannot believe it’s happened twice in one day . . miscommunication on their part. I asked to speak to manager and gotten nowhere with her. She said that they could not do it tonight made it sound like there’s nobody working anymore even though I was told her there till seven. So I cancel service even before it even started. If a company has unacceptable customer service when your getting service installed… could you imagine what kind of service you would receive after that???

Comments:
Austinwj

join:2014-08-28
Houston, TX

Unfortunate but...

Here's what happened, you had a miscommunication about the appointment window, they changed your appointment window to 2-5 and they were running early and got there at 1. So they returned the job to a no access code. Which as a tech sucks to do because we take a hit on it. So this is kind of a bad review

linicx
Caveat Emptor
join:2002-12-03
United State
·DIRECTV
·TracFone Wireless

Do not feel bad

CL charged me for a month of service when [1] no copper pair was available to put into service, and [2] I didn't call back to start new service for 45 days.

I was living in another state. I was in town 24 hours to close the purchase, and install the phone. CL did not show and I left the state the next morning.

Seven years later they still owe me for a month service with no copper pair to put into service. (The lineman installed the copper so I COULD have a phone.) Why CL is dense is beyond me? No, not really. It's easier to lie than to man up because most of their failures at service it cannot be proven. DirecTV is even worse - if it is possible and it is.
Mac: No windows, No Gates, Apple inside

Review by n2ubp See Profile

• Location: Middletown,Orange,NY
Good "Install was perfect, speed matches what I ordered, no contract, 3 yr price lock"
Bad "Some areas in my county still stuck with slow, non competative old technology"
Overall "24/1mb VDSL speed for the same price as TWC 15/1+modem rental 1yr promo "

I've had Frontier ADSL service since 2001. Connection reliability and monthly charges have improved over these years but available connection speed has not kept up with my household and telecommuting needs. Speed tests are showing 2.6mb speeds on a 3.7mb connection. Adjacent areas serviced by Frontier are offering 5 and 6 mb default speeds for the same price or less than what I pay for my 3.7mb connection. Some nearby towns even have 12mb connections. Calling Frontier Sales gets me an answer of "3.7mb is the fastest you can get in your area" and there are no plans to increase local speed offerings. Time Warner cable with default speeds of 15mbs might be my best solution since Frontier has no upgrade plans in my area just outside of Middletown, NY

Update Dec 17 2014: My TWC promo 15/1 service was almost up, TWC is oversubscribed in my area, the best it could do from 7 - 11 pm was 4/1mb. Frontier finally upgraded the remote switch serving my area, offering VDSL service with a max of 24/1 for about the same cost as TWC 15/1 promo + cable modem rental. They sent a tech out to install a new NID and router at my home. Nice friendly guy, 40 years in the business, knew what he was doing. I couldn't ask for a better install. On schedule, works as described. So far speedtest results are 24/1 mb. I will update this review in a few more weeks.

Update Jan 25 2015: The VDSL connection is solid and reliable, providing 24/1 service as speed tested even during prime time. Recently TWC sent me a letter informing me that my promo pricing had expired and the new price would be over $51 plus the new $8 per month cable modem rental fee... so TWC 15/1 service would be about $59 per month before taxes and Frontier VDSL 24/1 service for the next 3 years is about $41 per month before taxes. It's nice to have choices.

Comments:

jrtrainer

@199.8.234.x

Frontier service

I have been trying to get my mothers service for her basic phone started for over 10 days. I have spoken to 4 different reps and was even promised a call back, which never happened. My last call ended when they said I did not even have any information in their data base on either myself or my mom. What a company. And we wonder why our government can't get anything done. :~)

anon45325

@72.107.122.x

Frontier / HomeFusion

My parents live about a mile from town (small town of around 2500 people in the midwest). They have had DSL for about 10 years. It started out as NeonDSL then went to Verizon DSL then to Frontier. With Neon and Verizon their connection was generally pretty good and stayed up most of the time. Sometimes some local flooding would affect the line and they would have to physically repair it down the road (near town). My parents do the normal Facebook, e-mail checks...Some Youtube but they are not heavy users and rarely stream movies. For the past two years their connection is awful. They would get around .2Mb/s and would call and complain. They got the technician's number and would call him directly. He would come over and say they shouldn't be throttling you, you should get 5 Mb/s here. He would call them up and the connection would magically speed up where it should be. After a few days they are back to a crappy connection. Now their technician has moved to a new area and the new technician hasn't been able to make it by. I don't understand this since they are not heavy users. It's like it is slowed down until it will JUST work and they keep it there until several call complaints are made and things magically speed up.

I live a few miles on the other side of town. DSL lines terminate just short of my house and I'm told they do not have the infrastructure to provide me with a good enough internet signal. This left me with Satellite. I had Wild Blue for about 4 months. It went out due to weather more often than my DirecTV. I work from home and the 700+ ping made working remote nearly impossible. I then heard about Verizon HomeFusion. It seems to use the same 4G connection as my cell phone. I barely get 4G at my house on my cell phone (It depends on what side of the room I stand in, I can get 1 bar 4G. I get 1 or 2 bars 4G in the front yard but only 3G in the back yard). HomeFusion uses a can antenna that they mounted on my TV antenna. I've had it for 2 years now. It's the same plans as satellite, 10GB, 20GB, 30GB, $60, $90, $120. I get between 20-30 Mb/s download and 6-12 Mb/s upload. The connection is solid and rarely ever drops. In two years my connection speed only dropped once. I called and they said they only guarantee something like 6 Mb/s download or something so they wouldn't fix my problem. Strangely enough my speed went right back up after I hung up the phone. The ping is around 40 most of the time and I can play online games without issue. Also, I have a great connection for web conferences, VPN, etc.

It seems hard for me to deny that they throttle my parent's speed to an unusable level. I just don't get why in an area this small. No one around them are heavy internet users. Most barely have computers. They have had DSL for a long time without issue until recently.

I would highly recommend HomeFusion to anyone left with little options. I have the 20GB/mo. I don't stream movies here and really watch my youtube streaming. I can keep it at 20 but sometimes because of work I have to spend another $10 to get another 10GB to get me through the month. Otherwise it's something like $10 for every GB you go over or something if you don't have them bump it to the 30GB/mo. They will just bump it for that month and then drop it back to the 20GB/mo.

Re: Frontier / HomeFusion

I work from home and use about 4GB per day, * 30 = 120 GB per month. I am not reimbursed for ISP charges by work. HomeFusion would bust my budget.

anon46673

@70.195.11.x

Re: Frontier / HomeFusion

I don't have large file transfers for the stuff I do. When I do I just use friends' unlimited internet as needed. I wonder how much bandwidth an average work from home person uses...I'm an engineer and I can always just update the files on my work's server while home too so I don't have to transfer the larger files. I would think 4THE would be a little high for the average work from home person...

Re: Frontier / HomeFusion

I am a data analyst, specializing in Geospatial Analysis, usually on a national level. Lots of big files and video conferences.

Castle_realm

@myvzw.com

Internet

Why am I only getting a lot less then what I should be getting. My mom is paying for 6mb/s and I have rarely seen it max out at 3. Most of the time it's near 1mb/s. I know whether has a factor in it but an clear days it is still the same. I have called 5 different times they send people out to try and fix it. Nothing works. Frontier sucks.

Re: Internet

Are you looking at the speed test report on the Web or the speed the router connects to the frontier network?

Review by cobbleking See Profile

• Location: Mahomet,Champaign,IL
Good "very stable, no caps and good speeds"
Overall "try them out"

There are very few options (like the rest of America) where we live, Mahomet, IL. Mediacom, a cable company or Frontier, DSL. I think there are other wireless options but I wanted a wired ISP.

Mediacom offers higher speeds, and Frontier was offering only 6 Mbps. So we went with Mediacom and stayed happily with them for 2+ years. One fine day they sent a mail saying they are enforcing caps. I was sad and called up Frontier. They said they can offer 12 Mbps with bonded DSL and I was excited and signed up with them. There was no problem setting up appointment. The person showed up on time and had to run a line. My only complaint is that they didnt do a good job of burying the line in the yard.

Another disappointing thing was that the tech said 12 Mbps cannot be offered in my area due to distance. So he said he was going to provision it for 6 I guess. I was bummed out but agreed as I had no intention of going back to Mediacom unless they removed their caps.

When I checked the modem, it reported 9.9 down and 1.1 up. I called up and asked and they said since they were not able to give 12, they provisioned it for whatever maximum they could support but still charge for the lower 6 Mbps. I was very surprised but happy.

Surprisingly, I did not really miss the higher speed. Netflix worked great and streamed at SuperHD. Very minimal outages.

My IPWebcam which uses DDNS to register with a service using UPnP, the name resolution failed with Frontier modem. No one could help me with it. They dont officially support Bridging. With help from this forum, I was able to bridge it with a NetGear Router and all was well.

After about a year, I noticed slower speed and did a speed test. It was reporting 8+. CSR said the service was provisioned for 6, I asked him about the 10 (9.9) from a year ago and they said they offer 12 now. So I said I would take it if they can provide it and told them about the last time they tried.

A visit was scheduled and the tech was able to provision 12 without any problem. Speedtest reported 11.99/1.1.

New modem was nicer, Actiontec FV2200. I put it in bridge mode and connected it to my netgear wndr3700v3. It looked like it would work well with the DDNS IP webcam I mentioned earlier. But I didnt test it out.

overall, very happy with service. pretty stable.

I could not get a straight answer for what speed the wireless in the router actually is.

Comments:
sparky007

join:2011-08-25
Avondale, AZ

Lucky

Sounds like your lucky.. I haven't heard too many good things about Frontier.

Review by Action2 See Profile

• Location: Newman,Douglas,IL
Good "Low Latency"
Bad "Low bandwidth and packetloss during peak times."
Overall "Usable during the late night. "

Update 1-10-2015

At this point Frontier service has degraded to the point it is unusable outside of the 2AM to 8AM window. Packet loss and low bandwidth cripples the network causing websites to fail to load and downloads to fail to complete. While I was initially hopeful that Frontier could turn this around, it seems they are content with letting this area degrade even more than it already has. This issue is coming up on a year old now with still no resolution in sight.

Below are attached images that compare packet loss from the November to January time frame both in 2013-2014 and 2014-2015

This heavy of packet loss is felt in just about any application or web use. Frontier needs to get on their game.
The package is 12 Mb down 2Mb up. The upload is fine, the download is not. I expect more from Frontier for $60 a month.

Comments:

Review by aguypd See Profile

• Location: Silver Springs,Wyoming,NY
Good "First year is free"
Bad "We lose our connection every time it rains"
Overall "Switched back to RR"

(update 2014-11)My mom, finally, dropped Frontier, and in it's place she now has Time Warner. Her bandwidth never got above 3.5 Mbs, even though she was signed up for their 10 Mbs service, and her latency was always running around 60-70 ms.

(update 2013-06)There hasn't been any improvement in the service from Frontier. The latency still runs 60-70 ms and the bandwidth is still down around 3.5 Mbs on the 10 Mbs service.

(update 2012-11)Recently the Internet service seems to have degraded. The latency has increased to near 70 ms and the connection resets several times a day with a new IP address being issued each time.

(update 2010-09)I am still glad that I switched back to Road Runner. However, my mother still uses Frontier's DSL. She consistenly gets bandwidths around 3.5 Mbs on her 10 Mbs service. The latency is usually around 50 ms. It can be frustrating to work on the computers at her house and attempting to use the Internet, after getting used to Road Runner at home.

We decided to get rid of our telephone service with Frontier, too, and switch to Time Warner's Digital Phone. Frontier wanted to charge us $200 because they said we had entered into a 2 year contract with them for the Telephone service. The two years for the DSL when we had it, ended back in May of 2010, and we never agreed to a 2 year contract, so I guess they just automatically put us on one.

My wife called the service department and complained and the customer service representative, said that they would cancel the $200 charge.

(update)After continuously comparing bandwidth between my mom's dsl with Frontier and our Road Runner connection, the Road Runner connection is always about three times the bandwidth and less than half of the latency.

(update)My mother, who still has Frontier DSL, got hit by lightning. She called Frontier's customer service and told them that she lost the phones and DSL. The service tech came out and got the phones back online, but never checked the DSL. She had to call them again and finally drove an hour to one of their centers, to pick up a new modem.

(update)Forget trying to get anywhere with their customer service. If you tell them you have an issue, only when it is raining and the lines are wet, they will still send a technician the next day, even though the sun is shining and everything is dried out.

(update)Switched back to Road Runner after less than six months with Frontiernet. It was a mistake to ever switch to Frontiernet.

Switched from Time Warner's Road Runner to Frontiernet's 10M DSL with a new plan that the first year is free and the second year is only $30/month and a promise that the 10M was available to our house. This turned out to be a mistake

After having the service for almost a month, we had several problems and tech support was a 45 minute wait on the phone. Technicians came out the next day and found a problem between us and the CO. Our speeds, 3568/374, are better than they were yesterday, 503/260, but not as good as they had been, 4417/376. This definitely is not what they promised us, though.

Apparently, when it rains our connection is unstable. This is terrible. I guess I have to hope for a drought, so I can have a good connection. Because of the bad connections in the wet weather, Frontier keeps throttling back our speed, instead of fixing the actual problem. The latency has really tanked, too. We were getting a latency around 35 ms, but now we are over 80 ms.

Every time it rains, we can look forward to speeds around 500/200 and a latency over 100 ms. It is terrible.

Frontier has released their announcement on their caps, and our speed is down to 95/78 with a latency of 695 ms. Go figure.

After lying to us about the availability of 10M being available in our area and their position on net neutrality, I am not holding our breath about their honesty, that people in their price protection agreement, won't be capped, also.

member for 6.8 years, 2668 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
Rickski7

join:2014-11-20
Tremont, IL

Frontier Advertises "High" speed internet

Have DSL through a land line with Frontier for the past 4 months. Speed is only slightly better than dial up - download: 0.98 mbs/sec upload: 0.37 mbs/sec. The only positive thing about this "high" speed isp is the unlimited band width. It frustrates even more with every TV commercial marketing their "high" speed product. Excede satellite service is 10-12 times faster but obviously more expensive. The choice in the more rural areas in Illinois is abysmal.

Timber

@50.45.0.x

Re: Frontier Advertises "High" speed internet

I am getting angry because i was seeing 3mbp advertised then they told me to expect only 1.6mbps, then the installer said we only get 300kb....using my cellphone i can do things, but frontier on my pc is like a Turtle going up a mountain!!!!! I am shocked that a company is so desparate to make money by mass gathering a crowd of customers and doing zero to improve quality of service. Virgin mobile hotspot seemed faster than this!!!!! HELL, DIAL UP could be faster? I have been told oh you cant stream any video....only check emails? That was not stated at sign up...only when installer arrived...why is this service so bad?

Review by Catch22 See Profile

• Location: Trumbull,Fairfield,CT
Good "To date Connecticut Frontier Uverse Internet is as reliable as when provided by AT&T (which was excellent)"
Bad "Uverse TV OnDemand snafu after Frontier took over"
Overall "So far so good but haven't used Frontier Support "

We switched from Charter to AT&T Uverse in 2007 and other than one 4 day outage (mistake in cross connect box), the AT&T service and support was stellar. Since Frontier took over, there has been no deterioration and the Pro Internet plan (up to 3 mbps upload & 512k upload) is testing at 4.3 upload and/1.1 download.

There were some fumbles on the Uverse TV OnDemand but that was resolved. Frontier TV Everywhere is a work-in-progress where the Premium streaming (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, & Starz) don't work. That is a shared issue between Frontier and the content providers (they won't recognize Frontier Uverse accounts (look for FIOS service). By and large, no major TV problems as of 12/21/14.

Haven't had to use Frontier Support yet but will update if I do,

member for 1.7 years, 725 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by cool88 See Profile

Good "always on."
Bad "takes time to get the full speed."
Overall "Its good. but if fiber or cable internet is there look at there offers."

For a rural area the internet is great they do a good job and its always on. I do see it go from 6mbps to 5.5mbps at the peak hours but that has fade the last 2 weeks to only slow to 5.8mbps during peak hours so they are get upgrades here every few months and I seen that the 12/2 and 24/3 is where I can get it but the 6mbps/768kbps is good and that's just what I need. If its frontier dsl or wireless or satellite internet go with frontier.

here's my everyday speed:
»www.speedtest.net/my-result/3447 ··· 47543277
»www.speedtest.net/my-result/3447 ··· 47634580

Update 7/31/2014 the internet is still going very good It is still always on except last weekend the area had a outage for 6 to 8 hours. »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3660 ··· 60260071

Update 10/31/14 the 6mbps plan is still going good. »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3874 ··· 74865652 upgrade to the 12mbps download and 2mbps upload gets installed next week I will update the review after a little time with the 12mbps plan and a speedtest.

update 11/5/14 got the 12mbps plan the upload is only 1mbps but that is better than before will update in a few more weeks on how service holds up. »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3887 ··· 87048036

Update 12/8/14 I have had the 12mbps plan 1 month now the speed has held very good. I have had no problems so far. »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3970 ··· 70079116

member for 347 days, 259 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Shirley Chap

@173.85.194.x

My service today

Although I haven't been happy with frontier for quite some time I was indeed happy today with the phone service provided bu Jackie ext.2355 and also the hard work from Brian tech 573 or 873
cool88

join:2014-04-18

Re: My service today

frontier speed wise is not the best. but 1/3 to 2/3 of tech support and customer service. will try to help get a better speed or try and find out if any new plans are open to get and even try to find out when upgrades will happen.