Access Technology, Inc. page on DSLReports

Review by xavier1000 See Profile

• Location: Richmond,Richmond City,VA
Good "Good People, Good Service"
Bad "None at all"
Overall "Go for it! Help the good guys!"

Verizon ripped me off! They billed me for two months after I stopped receiving service and *refused* to give my money back. A friend told me about a small company right down the street that offers the same DSL broadband service. I called Access Technology and they said they'd help me out. The next day they came out and did a superb installation and got me on the Internet in no time. The guy even stayed to help clean my computer of spyware and bugs for free! I've had the service for 9 months now and it hasn't been down once. Access Technology picked me up when I had my fill of corporate BS. So thanks, guys!

Comments:

Review by dcrenshaw9 See Profile

• Location: Richmond,Chesterfield,VA
  • Telco party Verizon
Good "Cheap and easy to get support"
Bad "DSL not available everywhere"
Overall "Beats AOL and Comcast hands down"

When I had Access Tech's dialup I liked it. It was cheap and didn't have the annoying pop-ups like AOL. When I wanted broadband I went to Comcast. After a few months I started having problems. When Access Tech started offering DSL a while back I got it and saved 15 bucks a month. There are two things that are good about this service. 1. I actually talked to a real person right away 2. There's no contract. If you're in 804 area code you might try this company. They've got good rates on nationwide 56k. I had good success with that too.

Comments: