HighSpeedOntario.com page on DSLReports

Review by larry12 See Profile

• Location: L0N 1K0
Good "Download speeds"
Bad "Upload speeds until the Enhanced service was launched."
Overall "Can't beat it when there is nothing else!!"

July 2007:

New HN7000/HN7700 modems from Hughes make VPN better over satellite than in last 7 years at an affordable price not seen before.

January 2005:

Love the Enhanced upload business class of service being offered on G4R here in Canada. Long waited for and truley the best bang for the buck at $145/month!

Okay, after being on the Hughes, C-Com Direcway two way highspeed satellite system for 30 months now, all I can say is it is stable and for our applications we run it gets a 9/10 !!!

For what it is worth, We have been operational on SATMEX5, G11, GR4 satellites with services from the DW4000, DW4020 series of modems on all three satellites. The service is acceptable and is getting better and cheaper as time goes on.

member for 12.9 years, 1003 visits, last login: 2.9 years ago

Comments:

Review by pablo See Profile

I no longer use Satellite ISP, I've rolled my own WISP - see »www.wakenet.ca

• Location: L0P 1
Good "Excellent Service, Excellent Follow-Up, Excellent Tech Support"
Bad "Could not find one"
Mail,DNS,News:

This company provided us with excellent service and follow up. Highly
recommend them for wireless or satellite high speed internet.

BroadbandOntario.com

Tony Lemieux, Marketing Director
TeleGateway
Phone/Fax: 1.866.893.9099 (toll free)
Website: »www.telegateway.com

(review was emailed from domain telegateway.com)

Comments:

Review by mike

• Location: New York,New York,NY

Hello,

Almost a year ago I signed my business up with Direcway High-speed Internet service. The order process was quick and was done with ease. The actual hardware was delivered in less than a week and was installed in a couple of hours, at which point my business was on the Internet.

Creating e-mail accounts was simple with their web-based interface. I gave everyone in my office a Direcway e-mail account, and their productivity has increased greatly.

I was pleasantly surprised with the ability to monitor the Internet connection via the Direcway software. And that the software would help me troubleshoot problems with my computer, making the Internet connection faster and more reliable than it was when I was on dial-up.

I can do many things with the Direcway service that I couldn't do with my old dial-up connection, like listen to CD quality music. As well, on-line transactions, surfing, e-mail, news and entertainment all go much faster than before, which leaves me more time in the day to run my business.

When the local ISP's claimed that high-speed would not be in my area for at least 2 years, I quickly looked for an alternative. Since I found Direcway, I have never looked back. I am very happy with my Direcway High Speed Internet service.

Regards,

Mike Jacob

(review was emailed from domain empirepapers.com)