Mach10 Internet Service page on DSLReports
No six month summary.
Closed to new reviews.

• Location: Finlayson,Pine,MN
Good "Total care and very strong connection."
Bad "Don't believe anything I say, if you subscribe we may end up competing for bandwidth."
Overall "Strong dependable AMC6 connection with very friendly and dedicated service."

I am a recent subscriber to the Mach 10 satellite service. They are a reseller of ISAT one-way service. I am connected via the AMC 6 satellite which for me in north central US is way way stronger than their SatMex5 satellite and that of another service I left because of a very poor signal from that satellite.

I am very satisfied with their efforts to get me up and going, not an easy task since I had some hardware problems from my existing system and also some software problems outside of their product. They hung in and worked with me for about a month until I was able to get things straight. They did not require me to buy their equipment, but in the end it was helpful when I did purchase a B2C2 card and different LNB. The setup with a B2C2 card was very easy, however my PentaValue card worked as well.

The ISAT RUP is a really big hammer, there is some hope that will be modified soon along with other improvements to bring push email, etc.

The service plans are tailored to meet many demands and price is scaled to match. The cost of one-way and a phone line may be comparable to two-way, but I would rather have the land line option when conditions require it.

If you are looking for big name, cold, uncaring, know nothing, 24/7 service from India this is not the provider for you!

(review was emailed from domain ecenet.com)

Comments:

Review by dombo_mx See Profile

• Location: MX
Good "Fantastic Support, reliable Link, Best Speed, No downtime periods!"
Bad "None, none, none......."
Overall "Easy, Fast and Reliable.."
Mail,DNS,News:

I am customer in México, i have a lot of account with Match10, ZERO problems with this accounts.

Quickly: Setup Easy, AMC6 Sat is Rock Solid, Software Easy and Work fine, "personal" support of Tom is great ( well, MSN is very good ).

I have an special link of T1 Download... Wow!, 1.5Mb clear, very stable, No MB accounting, no limit...

Initial Accounts setups are in 1 hour...

Monthly pays are precise and clear. Never problem with your money.

So, i recommeded you Match10 Internet.

Sincerity:

Alberto.

Comments:

Review by q_gamelogic See Profile

• Location: Curacao
Good "Fanatical support, Good reliability and very friendly service. No problem if you are in the US or not, works anywhere"
Bad "Absolutely NONE"
Overall "Itís among its competitors the best thing you can find. Service wise and tech support wise."
Mail,DNS,News:

Hello everyone,

I happen to be a customer of mach10 for over 1 year now ... has never gone offline since it has been put on (unless it’s my pc's fault or I did something stupid).
I also have to say that every time I had a problem Tom (the owner of the company himself... yes that’s right) he helps me on the fly ... he’s always reachable ... knows what’s wrong and how I should fix it instantly.

I would pretty much bet that this service has the best possible tech support ever. Not that it needs it ... but ”I” sure need it! As I often mess my stuff up

Speed wise this service is pretty reasonable ... its not as fast as i would like it ... I would like 2 mbits.s heheh .. (Who wouldn't?) But I have to say speeds are definitely as advertised,,,, very stable speeds ... and for $39.95 its a speed i can live with .. Far better then anything else out there that is either slower or more expensive.