Cros.net, Inc. page on DSLReports

Review by ohboy710 See Profile

• Location: Milan,Erie,OH
Good "Connection doesn't drop - works good"
Bad "Had to pay for a used modem - doesn't seem fair"
Overall "Good ISP, but I don't think their prices are any better then anybody else"

I have Crosnet for 3 different locations for my business. One in Milan, Bellevue and Sandusky. The monthly prices varries because of the different speeds and because two are verizon, and one is sbc. After checking, I can get the service just as cheap added onto my phone bill and not have to go through an ISP. Also, ALL EMAIL DOES NOT WORK from about 1am to 5am. I contacted them and they said it was their backup time and they can not control this. This is a large issue for our company because we page our employees via email pagers, so each night from that time our paging does not go through.

Comments:

Review by JBenden See Profile

• Location: Sandusky,Erie,OH
  • Telco party Ameritech
Good "Multimedia streams well, my voip service seems like a regular phone."
Overall "I am very happy with my service."

I had other providers in the area, namely one dialup account and the local cable company. Their service couldn't even be called as such. The cable company required an additional phone line and was very slow. The other dialup provider was always busy and dropped my connections.

When I signed up with CROS.NET for their 1.5Mb/256Kb ADSL, I was hoping for something just better... But what I got was awesome! My DSL connection never drops and is very fast. Since I signed up, I went with their voip plan and I can not tell the difference between my phone line and voip! My streaming media works, without delays. My file transfers are always fast!

I have never been so happy with my Internet service, from anywhere else!

Thanks CROS.NET!

Comments:

Review by blue350 See Profile

• Location: Norwalk,Huron,OH
  • Telco party Verizon
Good "Ease of installation"
Bad "Nothing yet"
Overall "Very easy to setup, very reliable service."

1.5 down/768 up circuit with a static IP

Basically all plug and play. When I received the hardware, I plugged it in and was up and running. No trouble!

The connection has been rock solid. Multimedia streams well and I have not experienced any circuit down time (to my knowledge).