WildBlue page on DSLReports

Review by TexasGirl137 See Profile

• Location: Copperas Cove,Coryell,TX
Bad "Buyer be very aware"
Mail,DNS,News:

Initial installation not rooted deep enough, had to have a repairman come back.
Service is intermittent between 5PM CST and 8PM CST
Cannot use with satellite TV and/or live games
Data allowance only last a couple of weeks
The FREE time, not FREE, uses up your allowance,
Customer Service, don't waste you time, hours spent waiting for a rep and then they can't help
Must have their email address to look at your bill and/or monitor usage, and it has to be set up by customer service, more hours on the phone
I don't recommend this product, it is not worth the money, when it works it is quick, however, it has TOO many issues/barriers that are not worth the time and/or money.

Comments:

Katrina

@sbcglobal.net

This company is fraudulent. They installed a system that is not capable of handling my current online business. In addition, my online conferences with colleagues was consistently dropped. I physically had to dissemble the piece which I was still charged. The company agreed that they cannot provide quality service however continued to charge early termination fee. They apologized for erroneously sales information however continued to charge my bank account. I asked to speak with the corporate office and the sales women stated that "she is not permitted to give out her supervisor's name." No person of authority is available. She said the only way to contact persons from the corporate office is for them to call my personal phone in 3-5 working days. Its no surprise that they didn't call. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau.

Response to your concerns

Hi TexasGirl137,

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns with customer service. Customer service is a top priority for us and I will be more than happy to address the issues and help in any way I can!

To respond to a few points in your post:

It is absolutely, 100% true that satellite internet is not recommended for heavy amounts of streaming movies/tv or for live gaming. How long the data lasts is directly dependent on what activities you engage in online. General web browsing and social media for 4 hours a day will use about 10GB in a months time.

All satellite internet service at this time comes with a monthly data allowance. Streaming video uses up data really fast (unless during the late night free zone). Satellite internet technology means that the signal must travel from the gateway dish to the satellite in orbit (22,000+ mi), and then back down to your home (22,000+ miles). This distance causes about 600-800 milliseconds of latency or lag. We are on the cutting edge of technology in the market today, but there is no solution to eliminate this lag time developed yet. It is this latency that causes problems with gaming.

You mentioned that you believe your data was used during the late night free zone. This is definitely not the way the system is set up to work. I would need to ask some troubleshooting questions and submit your account to our technical escalations team to research further. If you were not reimbursed for lost data, please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com. I will need your name, account number/phone number, a brief description of what happened (can copy/paste your post from here), and the best time to reach you. I will also be happy to get you in touch with technical support to address the issues with connectivity between 5-8pm.

I hope to hear from you! Thanks for sharing your experience open and honestly. We are listening and your feedback can help us in our commitment to working toward higher quality of care and customer satisfaction.

Take care

edenbolake

@172.242.212.x

My Account

My account is still inaccessible after months now. I called several times and your customer service was useless. I went to the chat and one of them was so rude I wanted to reach through the computer and snatch a knot in his butt! I changed my password and still can't get into my account. But, yet you keep charging me for something I can't manage because y'all keep telling me I don't have an account with that username and password. I still get my email loaded into thunderbird. How is that happening? All this crap about you will get right on it is just that. For over 50 dollars each month for this crappy service I should be able to check on my band usage like I keep getting emails from you people to do. If I don't have an account how are you goobers emailing me? I am so sick of this. The service is lousy. I am tired. And I will fight in court to keep you from charging me if I decide to leave your service if that is what you can call what you are charging me for. Why can't you people give us all something we don't mind paying for instead of something we can't even access and manage because we don't exist? I have told all of my friends to go somewhere else for service because that is not what they will get with wildblue
dmzkiller

join:2013-09-19

Wild Blue Temple Texas area

I like the service and everything seems fine, but I still don't understand why we just don't have unlimited data? Its a shame that us folks who choose to avoid crime riddled cities, still have to suffer with data caps.

Review by adw2005 See Profile

• Location: Scottsburg,Halifax,VA

I have been a Wildblue customer for 6 months as of yesterday 9-1-2013 I had been checking my data usage and it was at 0.6 usage. I have a monthly allowance of 15 mgb. Last night, I wanted to try out there free usage from midnight to 5 am. I started downloading movies on to my hopper from dish network at 12:03 am only to awake this morning to see that all my usage was used up. I called tech support to find out what had went wrong only to be told by a tech named JOY that I downloaded before 12 midnight and that must have used up my allowance just browsing for 30 min. I was very upset and asked to speak to a supervisor because she was just telling me what she wanted to and not listening to the issue. The supervisor then got on the phone after a hour or more wait and gave me a 5 gb credit and said they would investigate the issue because the usage was made after 12 midnight. I have never had an issue with this company until now and I know that the movies I downloaded was in the supposedly "Free Usage Time". They told me to call back myself on Thursday and they will see if it could be fixed. I don't understand that if they can see I downloaded at the free usage time why can't they credit my gb back to my monthly allowance!!

Comments:
Exede Eliza

Data usage concern

adw2005,

Thanks for posting your experience. I would love the opportunity to ask some troubleshooting questions and escalate this situation for research. The LNFZ is meant to be 100% un-metered time between midnight-5am. We will definitely want to look into this further. If you haven't already submitted the account information to us, please e-mail it to me at exedelistens@viasat.com. Thanks! Exede/Elizabeth

Review by ceciledian See Profile

• Location: Silver Bay,Lake,MN
Good "EXEDE - 25 G, works as promised "
Bad "Pre-installation issues, 2 year contract"
Overall "Satisfied/Relieved"
Mail,DNS,News:

Reviewing Exede 25GB, 12mbps down/3mbps up $130/month. It was a toss up between HughesNet and Exede and after reading all the satellite horror stories I was apprehensive. No other high speed options available here. My husband and I are telecommuting and since we would have a constant connection trading data with our employer 9-10 hours every day I went with the 25G plan. The salesperson gave us an install date but apparently forgot to enter it in their system. But she did remember to charge my credit card! When we called to find out what happened on the supposed install day they had no record of an appointment ever being made. (Why the heck would I call, pay, and NOT set up an appt????) So we got an install at a later date after several aggravating phone calls and a promise for a free month of service (which hasn't happened). When the tech arrived he insisted on installing the modem in our tiny water heater storage closet, not in the kitchen where we wanted it. If we didn't have a wireless router we would have been hosed as there is no room for one to work in the closet, let alone two. He wouldn't stick around to see if our wireless router worked, and I barely got him to wait to verify internet connectivity with my own laptop (while standing in the closet holding my laptop with a hard wire connection. Fortunately it has worked fine, we check the usage every day and no problems with sudden draining of gigs. Latency was a problem with some of the programs I dial into but was able to find a workaround. We probably could have made it with the 15G plan. We aren't downloading movies or anything, but watched a few short video clips with no problems. I just ran a speed test: 6.8 down/2.7 up. Overall: satisfied with how the service works, didn't like the order/install process, and hate the two year contract.

Comments:

DubiousScott

@63.165.126.x

Concerned Reps

I see that a number of "concerned" representives have chimed in, wanting to be contacted so they could help those poor people who have had various misadventures with this company. I would like to see the results of contacting those "helpful helpers" to see how much they were really able to help.

Has anyone actually contacted "Exede Eliza" or any of the other reps who are saddened by the crummy service you've received? Have they been able to help at all? What was your experience in talking to them.
ceciledian

join:2003-01-10
Cedar Hill, TX
·WildBlue

Re: Concerned Reps

I emailed with ExedeZac a couple weeks ago about another question I had, was quite surprised when he called later that day to give his response. I contacted him after I noticed he had responded to some others with service issues and tried to help them out. I was more impressed with him than the people we dealt with over the install, including a manager out east somewhere.
I see Eliza has reached out too. I think Exede being here is a smart PR approach for them, as long as they actually make something happen for those with issues.

Customer Satisfaction

ceciledian,

Thanks for posting your review of your experience thus far with Exede service. We truly do appreciate the feed-back about what is working well and what aspects of the experience could use improvement. We are listening!

Based on what you described with the issues at the beginning of the scheduling/installation process, I agree that the free month of service you were promised needs to be applied if it has not been already.

I will be more than happy to take a look at the account and take care of that for you. Please e-mail me your account/phone number, a copy of this post (so I have a reference of the situation), and the best time to reach you. My email is exedelistens@viasat.com.

Thanks again for and have a great day!
Exede/Elizabeth

Thoward

@mycingular.net

Not enough data

I have the 15gb plan. I don't even use my Internet much and watch a few movies which uses up all of my data. Is the 15gb plan the most data you can get? I have been so unhappy with my service. The technicians tore up my carpet and left an old dish out in my yard that is still sitting there.

Re: Not enough data

Thoward,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service. Is it primarily the data accumulation that is your main concern? or speeds/connectivity? Whatever it may be, I am here to help!

I definitely would also like to check into the installation concerns (carpet, dish). That certainly is not how we want things to go!!
Feel free to e-mail us anytime at exedelistens@viasat.com.

We have three plan options on the Exede service. 10GB $49.99, 15GB $79.99, and 25GB $129.99.

Take care!

Review by yochanon See Profile

• Location: Westport,Carroll,TN
Good "Works just fine on my Linux!"
Bad "Nothing"
Overall "Price is a little high for me on a disability check, but it's better than being on dialup for another 17 years!"
Mail,DNS,News:

I don't know what the problem is with those complaining so much (well, yes, I do...I used to be a computer repair tech and in 10 years I'd say that 75% of the people on computers shouldn't own one in the first place!), everything is right there to examine so one can understand what's involved. Most problems are because the person *didn't* do any homework (lazy), *didn't* know what to say when asking questions before signing up, and now refuse to learn what can be done to remedy the problem. It's simply easier for them to whine and complain.

I was on dialup from 1993 until 3 months ago. I searched for something better all the time, and when I found something I spent a *lot* of time researching and learning about it.

Finally I came to the conclusion that satellite is my only option of high-speed internet where I'm at. Exede has been working perfectly for me since day one. I was a little leery about it working on linux, but it was a breeze to set up and I get 12Mbps+ consistently. I utilize the late night free zone time to do any downloads of large files, etc.

All one has to do is be careful what you're doing on the internet during the day. Too many people simply don't want to 'think', and therefore they're surprised when they find the internet speed slowed way down because they've gone over their limit so quickly by watching stupid youtube video's that everyone and their poodle sends to them in their e-mail (or the one about the autistic kid...yeah lady, youtube eats up that bandwidth. You'd have known this if you'd done a little more research than just reading 'reviews').

As far as I'm concerned, Exede is up there with my list of all my favorite things.

Comments:
Exede Eliza

Thanks for posting!

yochanon,

It is good to hear that our company is offering you a high speed option in your area! I am glad that you are utilizing all of the great features like the LNFZ! If you ever have any questions or concers feel free to reach out via e-mail at exedelistens@viasat.com or call customer care at 1-866-945-3258 option 1. Thanks again for posting your thoughts about our service! Have a great day! Exede/Elizabeth
patt2k

join:2009-01-16

You would be better off with Millenicom on VZW or Sprint (if sprint has service in your area then clearwire or Milennicom on Sprint)

Sat is the worst thing you can do.
silbaco
join:2009-08-03
USA

Re: :(

Satellite may be his best option. It is highly unlikely he has Sprint 4G coverage where he is and Verizon 4G is heavily capped, even with Millenicom. LNFZ is extremely valuable if you can utilize to its potential and Verizon doesn't have anything like it.

yochanon

join:2013-08-25
Westport, TN
·WildBlue
Way ahead of you. We get nothing else out here where I am in the woods, 97% of the imte no cellphone signal either. Silbaco is correct, satellite is my *only* option for this area for high-speed internet. It just took me a while to bite the bullet because of the price and the fact I live on a rinky-dink disability check.

Review by norton See Profile

• Location: Holland,Ottawa,MI

First month of use on Wildblue - previously only used Charter Cable. Pretty pleased with first month. We stayed within cap but did give up quite a bit of net use to do this. We also gave up TV - we are only using an antenna to get what we can. Cell phones don't work here so also got a land line.

We ordered 15 gig package and used 14+ gigs. We use the late night unlimited use and like that option. Would like to set up downloads for netflix or other use but haven't used it. Like the outdoors here and may - may grow weary of internet with all the strings on its use. Wildblue or someone else could market to us on filling a niche here...

30 day review - pretty pleased but not looking for rainbows and lollypops. Would I recommend it to a friend or neighbor.... Hmmn, maybe. Not displeased.

member for 9.3 years, 2048 visits, last login: 1 days ago

Comments:

Review by clynndeleon See Profile

• Location: Lebanon,Wilson,TN
Bad "HORRIBLE INTERNET SEVICE "
Overall "Do not use wild blue/ exceed"
Mail,DNS,News:

My husband and I purchased a home on the outskirts of town. In our excitement of our our purchase we over looked wether or not we could transfer our Internet and tv. Sadly we couldn't as our new home was 1 mile out from these and all other services EXCEPT satellite. A few months later we seen a commercial for wild blue and upon contacting them for further information we decided to get it.

This was and still is the worst mistake we have EVER MADE!!

I can not check email, watch videos no matter how short. Nor can I upload or down load anything. I've literally paid for almost two years for nothing. The service doesn't even register on a speed test! I have complained to customer service and was told I could cancel and seek alternatives IF any were available to me, rude right? Yeah. I have asked how and why my speeds are literally unrecognizable when I was told I would get 25 Mbps, their response is this isn't how we work. So how do you work then? Because other than take my husbands hard earned money and shaft us I have yet to find out. I continued to pay because I can't afford them to hurt my credit report and after what I've read here today my fears were well earned. I have till December until my contract is up. They will not boost my speed nor will they help us out in ANY way with out me paying over 300.00 to "upgrade" to Exceed and pay more monthly with a new two year contract. They do not listen and care nothing at all for they customers. How do they plan on gaining loyalty from customers when they rob them blind? They don't. They just want your money and they don't care what you get in return. They just want to drag people down further into the dark murky waters and drown you slowly as they watch the bubbles rise as your breathe escapes your lungs. Do not sign, do not give your patronage to this terrorist of a company!

Comments:

wizkid6

join:2002-03-31
Opelika, AL

HomeFusion

Once your contract is up you could try Verizon HomeFusion. Yes, it's expensive, but it's better than nothing.

And they service your area.

Verizon store address: 1424 West Main Street, Lebanon, TN.

Good luck.

Resolution

Hi clynndeleon,

I am so sorry to hear about this disappointing and frustrating experience!! I would like to have the chance to talk to you more in depth and see what I can do to help. Please feel free to e-mail me your account/phone number and the best time to reach you. It would also be helpful to copy your review from this site into the email as well so I know it's you. Take care, Exede/Elizabeth

Capt

@verizon.net

Re: Resolution

Eliza, could you please post your email address, (or a reliable tech support person) .. I am in the market for sat internet, but I am mobile.. will need to see if the antenna will support..thank you
patt2k

join:2009-01-16

Milennicom

Wizkid gave you good tip however go with Millenicom you will get 20GB on Verizon for 70$ do not pay for sattelite.. once your contract ends.

Good luck.

kateIL

@uiuc.edu

You are so right -- wish I'd seen your review earlier

Sadly, I did not see your review before I purchased. Everything this user says was also true for me including how rude the customer representatives are on the phone. I cannot believe I'm locked into a 2-year contract with a company that cares so little about it's customer's attitudes and satisfaction. But it is true and I advise anyone who is looking for internet service to AVOID THIS COMPANY.

I have been told the reason they don't care is because generally the customers they serve have no alternatives. And I believe it.
JR437
join:2004-08-04
Fallbrook, CA

wild blue beware

If your job is to try and save wild blues reputation I suggest you contact me- talked to customer svc. no help- I refuse to pay you guys another cent -svc sucks - if you cant provide the svc that was promised why lock me in a contract- the blog that is almost ready to go online will with no doubt be viewed by many -I will be informing all of your dishonesty and bad business- Currently you have lost three customers and zero potential but this is just the beginning
johnrohwer@gmail.com

anonymous101

@wildblue.net

not good at all

I am going to leave this internet soon because they don't give what they say i have the highest gb thing they give on wildblue and i still cant watch videos or download stuff.

Review by iowaboy See Profile

• Location: Fairfield,Jefferson,IA
Good "Great speed for download. Getting a 24 Mbps best and 15.6 Mbps worse"
Bad "price to amount of data high"
Overall "Works great if you do not have any other choice or what available is real bad. Better than dialup by far"

·Mediacom
·Windstream
This review is for Excede 12:

Looked at sat internet when I could not get cable or fiber. Only choice we had was dsl that was not reliable or very slow. Would not use for online games but does great for watching news and short videos.

Great thing about Excede is the Free Zone after midnight till 5 am where you can download any amount and not go against your data cap each month. If one can stay awake you can download all the movies you want and watch later when you have time. Also works great for music, software updates and etc after midnight.

Wife used it for her classes during the day when our DSL we use for working from home crashed and was out for 3 days.

Consider this company (Excede) if you do not have any other internet available or you are on dialup. Tech support has been great and friendly when ever I needed to call and they have techs available online so you do not need to wait for long time on the phone.

member for 10.8 years, 2221 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
Exede Eliza

your review

iowaboy,

Thanks for providing your review of our service (Exede 12). I'm glad to hear that you a utilizing the Late Night Free Zone (LNFZ)!! We are always looking for new ways to meet more of our customers requests and needs. The future is very bright for satellite internet! Thanks again, Exede/Elizabeth

Quincy

@ftc-i.net

Too late

I recently joined , and the best advice I can give is make sure it's your only option. I can't deny 12-5 free zone is the best, but during the day it sucks for me. Even if I haven't used it for a while (and I know I don't ecede my data usage). I'm a war veteran, and I depend on internet for my , ,and etc., as well as using specific website, but the hours I need it most it leaves me hanging. Unfortunately, my body won't allow me to wait during these periods when it's sluggish. My internet before ecede bundled telephone with internet, so I tried to save money with ecede. WRONG answer!!! My previous internet by far way better! That's why you cant test it first, and you have to lock yourself in, because if you see before hand, you would definitely think twice!!I only wish I had known before I locked in the 2 yr contract because I certainly can't afford to cancel, and pay for service I'm not ! I was an administrator for satellite internet in Iraq and if you are a veteran you know how it was, well this is Identical!! Don't be a victim like me!! The only fix for me is a way out of the contract

Review by triskele See Profile

• Location: Dickson,Dickson,TN
Good "Nothing"
Bad "Bait-and-switch sales tactic, horrible service, internet rarely works, often costs over $400 a month"
Overall "Scam"
Mail,DNS,News:

Wildblue/Excede is a scam designed to lure people who can't get conventional internet into a wildly expensive, flaky service that rarely works at all. Don't believe commercial reviews - they're mostly bought and paid for by WildBlue.

Here's what you need to know - WildBlue has a bandwidth meter which supposedly keeps track of how much internet you use. If you go over the prescribed amount (depends on your plan, but the BIGGEST plan is only 25GB), then you're forced to buy more at the staggering rate of $10/GB. If you don't, your speed will be throttled back to an unusable speed (I can't actually measure it because it's too slow to load a webpage at all). It will return to normal speeds only between midnight and 5am (they do this because it's illegal to keep it at a slow speed all the time - but normal people are asleep from midnight to 5am).

And here's the worst problem - their "meter" isn't actually a meter. They customer service reps all admit that they don't actually track your usage (based on the fact that they can't even show you how much you used from day to day). The meter simply displays a random amount, and about every 2 months, it will go over whatever you paid for within a few days so that you'll have to buy more.

I actually can't believe these guys haven't been sued, and I'm hoping they are as I'll happily be a part of the class. I have of course cut this off (and oh, by the way, you have to sign a 2-year contract to get service - cut it off, and you'll get fined the rest of the contract amount (total amount of the months remaining), cost of the gear, and they'll IMMEDIATELY place you for collections (they placed me the day after I cancelled).

Stay far, far, far away. This "company" is trouble.

Comments:
Exede Eliza

Here to help

triskele,

I am sorry to hear about your dis-satisfaction with the service. I can understand where you are coming from and would like to offer to help in any way I can. Feel free to e-mail me your account/phone number and a description of the concerns (similar to this post) and I will be happy to review your account and do my best to find the best resolution. Take care, Exede/Elizabeth

• Location: Grayling,Crawford,MI
Bad "Upon cancellation WildBlue sent an equipment return box AND referred me to collection"
Overall "WildBlue gets nasty (and foolish) if you want to cancel their service"
Mail,DNS,News:

I became a Wild Blue customer several years ago in order to get internet access for a remote cabin in Michigan. I decided to cancel the service because I could not get them to turn the service back on after a long interruption over the winter without agreeing to a new 2 year contract. (I had already fulfilled my first 2 year contract.) As part of the cancellation process they told me they would send a shipping box to return the equipment. Until the equipment was returned there would be a balance on my account.

Before I even received the shipping box they referred my account to a collection agency! So it appeared they wanted me to pay for the equipment and send it back. Nice. I guess they were angry I left their lousy service. I told the collection agency I had no intention of paying them and I would return the equipment when the box came as I promised to do. And that's what I did, promptly after receiving the box.

Now, several months later I get another call from another collection agency for a lousy $12 balance. Why can't Wild Blue simply send bills like most businesses? Do they really think sending all their billing through collection agencies is a good way to conduct business? I told the collection agency rep that I will pay a bill if I get a real itemized invoice. He said he would send one, although he had so much trouble getting my address right I think there's a good chance I'll never see anything and this little nightmare will continue.

What a pathetic operation...

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:

Abyss1992

join:2012-08-18
Walton, WV

well

Tell them they can send the bill to your grave.
Broadband Companys worst nightmare

I Would Like To Help

Dear ViaSat Customer,

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you've experience with returning the equipment and charges to collections. I would like further investigate this to help resolve this matter.
If you will, please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your name, phone number and a good time to contact you pertaining to this. I would appreciate it. Thank you.
ViaSat Social Media Escalations

jaaboston

@mchsi.com

this company sucks

They did the same to me and they wanted me to get up on the roof of my house to get the satellite dish for them. They scam you offering "UP TO" X MB and when you realize the system does not get even close to those numbers, they say "SORRY WE SAY UP TO" so deal with it. Companies like this should go out of business for lousy and poor customer services and scam based practices.
VSat robbed

join:2013-07-29
Tehachapi, CA

excede wild blue Customer service is horrible!! Robbed me

Most horrible customer service ever..I had internet service transferred from one house to another after moving. Installer used my 15 year old son's laptop to set up service and had him sign for it. I never spoke with installer. After a few weeks the internet suddenly stopped. Excede somehow managed to disconnect service at new house and reactivate service at old house!! Took two weeks to get return shipping box with no return shipping label! Two more weeks to get a label!! So I got billed $322 for equipment. And no internet at new house. Returned everything from.old hiuse and got billed $322.50 one week after equipment was received by excede!!!! I still have no service at new house and have been billed for two sets of equipment at old address. Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. Called today and hot disconnection after twenty minutes of holding while account was being reviewed! No call back..
Called back and requested box WITH SHIPPING LABEL be sent to me to return equipment from new house. I'M DONE!!!!!##They wont waive early termination fee?? Not once was anything offered to correct all the MISTAKES MADE ON THEIR END. And contract was signed by a 15 yr old!!!
GOOD LUCK GETTING A SUPERVISOR ON THE PHONE!!
Maybe I can start class action lawsuit since my son signed. Not me??????
How can a company screw up so much and then charge you because you're not getting what you paid for??? UNBELIEVABLE AND WRONG.
Exede Lizz

Re: excede wild blue Customer service is horrible!! Robbed me

VSat robbed,

Hey! I would like to help you in regards to the service issues, equipment return, and charges that have been applied. I understand you have had a difficult time getting this resolved, but I would like the opportunity to do so for you. Please when you have a minute, send me an email with your contact information and a good time to reach you. -Exede/Lizz

Review by lynnkedrowskiblakemore

• Location: Paris,Henry,TN
Mail,DNS,News:

What a joke of a company! They double charged for installation and when I called to resolve they could not find the charges. Well my american express has both charges on the statement which was paid. After being on hold, then I talked to the rep who was not helpful and he disconnected me. I will be changing services. They are very unprofessional.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:
BigVe

join:2005-07-15
Gulliver, MI

Well...

You better guard your credit card as they will charge what they feel like and resolution for refunds is near impossible(or impossible)

Abyss1992

join:2012-08-18
Walton, WV

Re: Well...

Or draw all the money out of that account cancel the credit card and start another bank account.

I Would Like To Help

Hello Lynn,

I understand you have double charges and would like to have this reconciled. I will be more than happy to assist you with this matter and obtaining a resolution to it.
Send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your name, and phone number to your account. I can look into this and offer my assistance. We want to help. Thank you!
ViaSat Social Media Escalations