ViaTalk page on DSLReports

Review by phillipsclan4 See Profile

• Location: Springfield,Greene,MO
Good "Very very clear sound, 7 digit dialing ++++++++++"
Bad "Nothing yet"
Overall "better service then Packet8"

Everything is working just great now. I can call local using 7 digits, that is a major PLUS in my book

member for 10.2 years, 266 visits, last login: 4.6 years ago

Comments:

Review by jtrollin4 See Profile

• Location: Leesburg,Loudoun,VA
Good "Fast friendly tech support"
Bad "website not very good"
Overall "Great sevice so far"

This is my first VOIP provider and so far I have been very happy with the service. Sournd quality is great caller ID with name does not work yet, but told they were fixing that today. I even got a free t-shirt with my order.

Comments:

Review by weatherzap See Profile

• Location: Trussville,Jefferson,AL
Good "3 days from order to service. Free Telephone Adapter."
Bad "Website needs to show used minutes. Need a "safe forwarding number" feature."
Overall "Good pricing best I have seen so far in VoIP."

3 days from order to live service. They waived sign-up and telephone adapter (TA) fees. They are in beta, so I do not know how long the free sign-up/adapter will last. My uplink on calls does get choppy for brief moments, but it may just be the cable modem service. (Where is "naked" DSL when you need it.) So far the TA seems to re-connect by itself. My AT&T CallVantage Adapter never wanted to re-connect on its own...which is the pits when you do not have a POTS line. I dropped AT&T because of this. Pricing is great, $13.95 per month (when paying by the quarter) for 500 minutes. Support has been very responsive...they re-configured Simultaneous Ring so it would continue to ring on the inbound callers end. Initially Simultaneous Ring rang only once on the inbound callers side.

Worth a good look if wanting to go VoIP...

member for 13.8 years, 1045 visits, last login: 355 days ago

Comments:

Review by klassik See Profile

• Location: Pittsburgh,Allegheny,PA
Good "Tech Support, Call quality, just about everything."
Bad "None that I can see so far."
Overall "It's a deal for the price."

Free activation, free equipment, and not over the top prices, can't be beat. But what gets me as great with their service is that their Help Desk is great, after I had had some questions about my voice mail, they had saw I was having trouble setting my voice mail pin from the default, and they called me and asked if they could help me with it, I've never had that done before with any service I've had.

The call quality is great, I've not had an outtage, or even choppy calls, I know it's in "beta" and I'm sure I'll have some problems down the line, but nothing is perfect.

I'm really happy with their service now. This is after a week, I'll update after a month, and see how it goes.