TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by kevishto See Profile

Good "Speed, low downtime"
Bad "Customer service, warranty issues on modem"

Teksavvy has been my isp for a little over a year now and until recently I have been satisfied with their service. This is probably due to the fact that I never had an issue to call in about.

A few days ago I noticed that The internet was down. I was working remotely that day so it was particularly important. I phoned Teksavvy and the rep if there had been issues in the area. I was told there were no issues that they knew of and they would send a tech out in a couple of days. I went outside shortly after and saw two shaw vans outside. I asked them what the problem was and they said a transformer blew. I called techsavvy back and asked them to cancel the tech since The shaw guys told me what the issue was. They said I should keep the appointment since he could check for any other issues. I said this was a good idea since my modem had been randomly resetting. The agent from techsavvy asked me how old the modem and I said about 14 months. The agent said "we might be able to squeeze a warranty out of it since it has barely been over a year"

Two days later a shaw technician showed up and said the modem was defective and he had seen a few others with this problem. He told the guys at teksavvy (on the phone) that it had a loose connection point and could not be moved or it would restart or shut off.

After the tech left I asked techsavvy if it could be replaced under warranty and they simply said "sorry, it only has a 1 year warranty." I reminded them of what the agent had told me about squeezing out a warranty and they continued to repeat "1 year warranty." I asked them if I could see the warranty to check if manufacturer defects had longer than a year and was met with .... "sorry, 1 year warranty." At one point a teksavvy employee promised to e-mail me a warranty. I received no such e-mail. I called back today and was referred to the techsavvy website that stated 1 year warranty. I tried to explain that I wanted to see the thompson (modem brand) warranty and was finally told that although teksavvy purchases modems from thompson, they have no way of contacting them. Huh? They can't contact their supplier?

Frankly I have had decent service from Teksavvy in the past and was very surprised to see them drop the ball on this.

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Kevishto,

Thank you for the review. I would like to review your account to see what was said to you and see what is happening. Can you please post in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct with your account information?

Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - Social Media Team
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by tahukipas See Profile

• Location: North York,ON
Good "Package priced attractively, sign up process was a breeze"
Bad "Terrible system for coordinating the install, no accountability, unstable connection"
Overall "It's a hit and miss as you're basically at the mercy of their vendors to get anything done"

·TELUS
Signed up at Aug 4 for the 15/1 DSL internet and got the Aug 14 installation date. During sign up call, the rep didn't mention that the date was tentative and subject to confirmation from vendor (presumably Bell in this case). Since then, I only got a couple of emails stating they're experiencing a delay with the vendor and couldn't tell me when the install will take place. As I'm posting this, the 1st installation timeslot has passed and I've yet to hear back on this or if the tech will come on a new date. There wasn't even a formal communication stating that the 1st installation timeslot won't be happening.

Teksavvy's reps in the direct forum were responsive to my questions, but ultimately they weren't able to move this forward. The general message I've got so far from the reps are that Teksavvy doesn't have any control over the vendor and can't do anything when issues like this arise. This is disconcerting for me because as an end user, I'm paying Teksavvy and would expect to get service in return. I expect Teksavvy to do what needs to be done and coordinate with all involved parties (including their vendors) to deliver on their commitment. Unfortunately, this is where they fail in this case.

[8/17 Update] I have received a confirmation email from Teksavvy that the vendor has confirmed an installation date at Tuesday, Aug 19. I will provide another update once the installation is done. Many thanks to all parties involved in expediting this and I'm hoping everything goes smoothly on the d-day.

[8/19 Update] Bell technician came in as scheduled. Took approximately 2 hours to complete the installation. Speedtest shows a 14.3 mbps download and 0.78 mbps upload which I figure is close enough to the 15/1 maximum. Tested streaming youtube in HD which went smoothly as expected. Overall, I'm happy with the speed. Will monitor for the next few days if the performance is consistent.

Speedtest result in here: »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3699943590

[10/18] I'm deducting one point for connection reliability because for the past 2 weeks, my connection has randomly disconnects. Sometimes the issue is gone right away (restart modem and connection comes back), but there have been a few occasions where DSL keeps dropping after getting connected for 2-3 mins.

Comments:

TSI ShawnS

RE:Review

Hello tahukipas,

We apologize that our agent did not make themselves clear that the requested activation dates are tentative pending vendor confirmation.

We are experiencing some delays with our DSL vendor with regards to acknowledgement of orders.. We are working with our vendor to get the earliest dispatch date available. We will deliver on our commitment and activate your service as soon as our vendor confirms a dispatch date for us.

Thanks again for your continued patience.
I see that you have already posted in the »TekSavvy Direct Forum. We will continue to work with you there.

Warm regards.

join:2013-11-18

Review Update

Hi tahukipas!

Huzzah! Glad to hear you finally got a confirmation. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Thanks,

review

Hello Tahukipas,

Thank you for the updated review. I do regret to see that you are having a connection issue. We would be more than happy to assist you with diagnosing the issue and finding a solution. Please send us a message in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct so we can assist you further.

Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - Social Media Team
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by AkFubar See Profile

• Location: Toronto CAN.
Good "Great...customer service/price/openess/professionalism."
Bad "None to report"
Overall "A remarkable Canadian success. Innovative, customer focused and great value for $. I Recommend!"

My package price includes landline phone (POTS) with call answer and 5M internet (200GB cap) .

Please Note:
The 30 Days from Order to Live is reflective of the 30 days notice I had to give to Bell for cancellation of my internet. Teksavvy (TSI) had me up and running exactly as promised!

Moved my phone landline plus features and internet from Bell to TSI in January 2009 (phone activated Jan. 6th; internet activated Jan. 14th). Everything went flawlessly and I am enjoying great performance with a $30 saving per month over what I was paying Bell! I should have made the move sooner! My internet services performance using the ST516v6 modem is attached below.

Update at 6 Months:

I am very satisfied with TSI services and my savings continue. I continue to be impressed by this company's customer service, transparency and forward thinking. I heartily recommend TSI for both phone and internet services! An all-Canadian company that embraces traditional business values.

Update at 1 Year

My connection has remained solid and my savings continue. I am impressed by TSI's attention to customer service and by their commitment to net neutrality, innovation, fairness and keeping prices down. I have no hesitation in continuing to recommend TSI. Future updates will be made on an exception basis only. Now please excuse me while I continue to enjoy my TSI services!

Update at 4 Years (Mar. 2013)

All aspects of service remain consistently excellent. Teksavvy is now improving their hardware to prep for higher speed offerings which are also a great value. In January of this year I referred my brother who is also very satisfied with the service Teksavvy provides. Teksavvy continues to lead the field!

Update September 2014 - Upgrade of DSL Services for DSL Pro 6 300GB Cap to DSL 15/1 Unlimited

Upgrade went on time as promised and without issues. Well done TSI!

member for 9.8 years, 4309 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Martin

Thanks for the Update

Glad to see you & your brother are enjoying the service.

Review by RizzleQ See Profile

• Location: Windsor,ON
Good "Great service at a great price"
Overall "Totally worth it"

·TekSavvy Cable
»Review of TekSavvy Cable by RizzleQ briefly describes events leading up to my switch to TekSavvy DSL and other events much later.

I ordered TekSavvy Dry-Loop 6meg DSL back on Jan 4th, 2012 over the phone with Brent and selected my activation date as Jan 13th. Brent was extremely helpful and detailed as he addressed and answered any concerns and questions I had. The requirement to be home from 8am to 5pm was fairly standard so I chose someday the next week I had off from work. I got a verification email the very same day, which I confirmed immediately to get the ball rolling. This email contained all the details I could ever need like pricing breakdown, tentative dates, possible additional costs, PPPoE and email credentials; good stuff.

Sometime shortly after this I realized I had made a shift trade at work for that week that I forgot about when selecting the activation date. It would have left me with working on Jan 13th and have Jan 12th off. I called TekSavvy as soon as I realized this and simply asked that they change the activation date to Jan 12th as that date was still over five business days away. After being thrown on a quick hold, Bill tells me this request has been placed. To be honest, the confidence in his voice as he told me this was… lacking to some extent, but this was a very simple request so I thought nothing of it. What could go wrong, right?

A couple days later I get an email letting me know my activation date was confirmed for Jan 13th... wait... what? I was annoyed, to say the least, when I found out from Linda that nothing actually changed with my order on that call that I placed only days before. She assured me very confidently that she sent off the request for sure this time. Luckily there was still enough time to make that happen. I waited at most one more day to delightfully hear the activation date was confirmed for Jan 12th. Now, all was well in the world.

Jan 12th rolls along and I get a phone call around 9am from someone asking me if I have a dry-loop DSL installation slated for the day. I confirm this as I look out my window to notice this person is a Bell tech sitting with another Bell tech in a Bell van in front of my house. The tech was unsure if he needed to do anything as he said he saw no NID attached to the side of my house, only the buried service wire coming out of the ground, run along my house for about 10 meters and go straight through the wall. I state there is no NID or even a testable jack inside or outside for me to confirm sync is active on my line.

I let both of them in my house and describe my wiring setup as we proceeded to the basement. We then met with the mess of telecom wires next to my electrical panel. One of the guys immediately determines what needs to be done, goes back to his van to get a bunch of stuff. I specifically asked that they don’t hook up the DSL to my existing home telephone wiring since there’s VOIP on there. He seemed fine with doing that, so about 25 minutes of work later and he’s done setting up a new wiring block with new wiring to a new isolated phone jack. He does a quick ANAC check on the line and says I’m all good to go once hearing my dry-loop number on his phone. As he starts packing up his tools, I plug in my preconfigured TP-Link DSL modem which gets sync and authenticates with TekSavvy’s RADIUS server fairly quickly. I was able to confirm the modem was getting a full 6016/800 sync rate and speed tests showed the associated 5.4 Mbps download/0.65 Mbps upload speed before the Bell techs left. I was pleased with their professionalism and neat setup of the dedicated line that I asked for.

In June of 2012, TekSavvy rolled out their IPv6 BETA program as part of the World IPv6 Launch (»www.worldipv6launch.org) that I happily jumped on as soon as they announced it. TSI Martin replied to my request with all the details I would need to set that up. I got some huge IPv6 subnets tied to their own unique DSL login that worked for me on the first try. Way to be, TekSavvy.

Now, let’s fast forward to mid-January 2013. I had been enjoying my DSL which was performing perfectly for a full year; no drops in speeds or connectivity at all. It was around this time that the weirdest slow speeds issue hit a bunch of people in the Windsor area. It was characterized by modems getting full synchronization, yet there were sporadic slow speeds at all times of the day. Most of the time my whole household had under 1 Mbps to share; it was brutal. I knew a few people in this region with tickets opened that dragged on for weeks. That was something called a “pattern match” slow speeds issue. It was pretty much as low priority as it gets considering it was a “service impairment” issue versus an “out of service” issue (on legacy DSL in a not so highly populated area no less). We had Internet connectivity at least when other people didn’t, so that’s kind of fair I guess. It was one of those “it’ll get fixed when it gets fixed” type of issues.

Around that same time there were talks about TekSavvy Cable coming to all areas that Cogeco services. This was enough to keep me hanging in there with that unpredictably slow DSL. I finally got hooked up with Cable in March of that year. I decided to keep my DSL line activated even though I had a considerably faster, perfectly working cable connection. To balance out the load, heavy users of the house use the cable, and everyone else uses the DSL. It’s a nice setup. The DSL speeds returned sometime around this time as well and seems to be fine according to those users in my house.

Overall, from the order date until today, the TekSavvy DSL experience has been mostly a positive one. The long stretches of great service can’t be overshadowed by any negative moments. You’ve got a happy TekSavvy DSL customer here for over two years.

member for 8.9 years, 1100 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Kris
join:2013-11-18

Hello RizzleQ,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It's sounds like quite a journey. We are most definitely delighted to hear you are happy with the services overall.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is ever anything we can help with!

Cheers,
Reanne

Review by Viral See Profile

• Location: Windsor,ON
Good "Quick, Painless, Tech was very polite and ensured there was sync directly to the modem!"
Bad "We had to explain a few times to the Tech where and why we wanted it installed where it is now."
Overall "Great service, friendly representatives, GREAT PRICE!"

I've been a TekSavvy customer for about 2 years now on their Cable 14 (now Cable 20) and have been more than happy with their service.

I was shocked when I checked and found out I qualified for 50.0 on DSL. In this area we only get 6.0, so I had to use Cable to get the speeds I needed. I was so happy once I moved and this location qualified for 50.0 on the Bell website. I called over to TekSavvy and spoke to Jenn and she confirmed the information and submitted my order. Seconds later I received my confirmation e-mail with the dates I selected for installation.

Since the service required a VDSL modem I purchased the SmartRG 505N.

Everyone I spoke to was very professional and I was expecting to be sold a Bell service from the technician, but he was very courteous. I had to explain to the technician a few times where and why I wanted it installed in my office/gaming room, he went into the basement to check the wiring to see if there was an alternate way to install without damaging my home. (I was prepared for him to drill through the wall)

The tech was here for about an hour but did a magnificent job and setup a jack and even took the time to confirm there was sync on the line!

Great work TekSavvy, keep up the great work on the CRTC front!

UPDATE: 10/17/2014
Things are still running smoothly, aside from the odd slowdown that was very quickly taken care of, we're all green still. My router died awhile back so I replaced it but the SmartRG I purchased from TekSavvy is still running strong in VDSL Bridged mode! Knock on wood.

Comments:

TSI ShawnS

RE: Review by Viral

Hello Viral,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review!

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly for your transition to DSL. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to either reach out to us in the »TekSavvy Direct Forum or call an agent at 1-877-779-1575.

TSI Denis
join:2014-10-15

Re: Update

I'm glad to hear everything is still running smoothly!

Don't forget we're always here to help you if you ever run into problems,

Thanks for the update!

TSI Denis

Review by officialtom See Profile

• Location: York,PE
Good "Speed, phone support, reliability"
Bad "Cost went up substantially higher than quote"
Overall "Cost is slightly higher than Bell so not worth the hassle to switch"

I grew very tired of Bell and their terrible customer service, and the only other DSL provider I could find for my rural area was Tekksavvy. Funny enough, they use the Bell network, and even sent a Bell technician to do the installation (which wasn't really required since I was already a Bell customer, so they didn't even need to disconnect and reconnect me).

I was originally quoted $8-9/month for dry loop fee (I don't bother having a home phone), and $49.95/month for 7.5mbps service (unlimited download). That sounded great compared to the $85/month I had been paying Bell for their consistently good connection but terrible customer service. So all went well until the monthly bills started coming in. Each month, the Tekksavvy dry loop fee went up bit by bit until last month, when they charged me $29 for "PEI Band E" dry loop on top of the $49.95 monthly cost. This brings my grand total up to $78.49 plus tax = $88.00 roughly per month. That's actually higher than what I had been paying to Bell for the same speeds. Plus, I had to go through the hassle of meeting the Bell technician at home twice for the disconnect and reconnect during weekdays when I work. So as good as Tekksavvy's tech support is, I don't think it's worth extra money each month.

I did call Tekksavvy and asked that they do something about the now incredibly excessive dry loop fee. I was told that they're at the mercy of Bell, that their account auditors had caught the "error" of charging a lower dry loop fee and automatically increased it on my account, but that it would not increase again. They credited me $16 (one-time) because they had failed to inform me that it would increase from $13/month (the second increase) to $29/month (the third and final (?) increase). However, they did not adjust my bill going forward so I will now be paying more to Tekksavvy than I had been paying to Bell for the same speeds.

Not at all satisfied.

Comments:

TSI Jonathan
join:2011-08-24
canada

Hello officialtom,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about this experience. We would like to investigate your account a bit further to find out why you were not made aware of the increase as you mentioned. Could you please PM me your account information so that we may investigate this further?

Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.
officialtom

join:2014-10-16
York, PE

Re: Review

As a new member I apparently can't send messages. Is there a phone number/extension I can call you at?

join:2011-08-24
canada

Re: Review

Feel free to post in our direct forum here with your account information:

»TekSavvy Direct

Jonathan
Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03
Hi Tom,

Thanks for taking my call earlier. As promised, I have applied the credit we discussed and I will chase down the initial pricing conversation to improve that process.

Cheers,

Andre
officialtom

join:2014-10-16
York, PE

Re: Review

Thanks, Andre. Appreciated the call and the credit.

Review by Mark777 See Profile

• Location: Hamilton,ON
Bad "Several Days of No Business Email"

I have 3 phone lines 15/10 FTTN and business website hosting with Teksavvy.

My business has not had email for DAYS. Business support shuts down from 8pm to 8am and NOTHING seems to get worked on during that time.

If YOU are thinking of using Teksavvy for business hosting, do yourself a favour and THINK AGAIN!

Comments:

TSI Mat
join:2013-10-25

Hi Mark777,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your service. That being said, I directly contacted the business department manager in regards to this issue. They have informed me that the email issue has been fixed. Can you confirm this?

Should you require any further information or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Respectfully,

Mathew. H

Review by Boulevardier See Profile

• Location: London,ON
Good "won't have a chance to find out - I had to cancel before DSL was installed"
Bad "Terrible Installation process"

I'll do this in point form
- We ordered dry loop DSL service from TEKSAVVY and picked 3 possible installation dates from THEIR LIST of available time slots - the 5-9 pm slot on 3 consecutive days were listed
- they confirmed the first date but they listed 8am to 5pm instead of our requested 5 to 9pm
- we told them no one will be there at the 8-5 time but they offered to book a 5 to 9pm slot in 2 weeks time
- we wanted something quicker so instead we agreed to a 8am to 5pm installation in shorter time frame - in a week, my wife was willing to take the entire day to wait for the "cable guy"
- the installation day was today, I reconfirmed with Teksavvy this morning to make sure we were still good for the installation and was told everything is looking perfect, I verified they had our cell numbers in case they needed to contact us
- my wife took the day off and drove 100km to be present
- by 5pm the installer was a no show - there was no knock on door and no call to any of the 2 cell phone #'s we gave them
-I chatted with support at 5:01pm and they asked us to plug in the modem to see if the DSL light was on, in case the installer secretly installed something, his notes for the day never mentioned this installation
-DSL light was NOT on
-they said, in that case the installation did NOT happen and I would have to re-book on another day
-I was seething at this point and asked to be escalated to a supervisor
-supervisor called back and said installer had left for the day and offered to re-book in a week at 8-5pm, we said we're not home then (is this sounding repetitive?)
-at this point I was ready to cancel everything to do with TEKSAVVY
-the chat support rep said she'd be happy to cancel everything but she would charge me for the installation because I had cancelled the installation plus I'd be charged a restocking fee for the modem which I don't need anymore
-I said I'm not paying because the guy failed to show as promised between 8 to 5pm
-she now introduced a new time which was never mentioned before .. 9pm
-the tech guy has until 9pm to do the installation and I was cancelling before that
-I then said well it's almost 9, now what?
-she now introduced another previously unmentioned time to me - midnight
- apparently Bell has until midnight to "activate" the dry loop DSL card and if I wish to cancel before this I am doing this of my own accord against their advice and would be charged for the installation and the restocking fee
-at this point I had enough of them, cancelled everything and signed up with Cogeco
-we'll see if they're any better in due time

The Teksavvy installation business practices are terrible.

Comments:

TSI ShawnS

Re:Review

Hello Boulevardier,

Thank you for sharing your experience,
I'm sorry that today's installation did not go well for you. We would like to have a look at the account in question and investigate further.

Could you please post in the »TekSavvy Direct Forum?

We look forward to your direct post.

Warm regards,

tokhy

@69.165.251.x

Re:Review

Hi I have Internet from teksavvy I have so many problems with it.i don't what to do .when though I pay 72 dollar.

Bob637373737

@184.151.37.x

exact same thing just happened to me!

teksavvy confirmed my net to be working after having to reschedule 3 appointments to get a tech in after 3 weeks of waiting and when they finally "activate" the internet, I still have no dsl in my appartment. worst customer service ive ever seen and I never got refunded my first month of internet and activation fee that never actually happened. just robbery to be paying for a service that im not recieving. im wondering how the bbb would deal with a situation such as this?

Chatham, ON

Re: exact same thing just happened to me!

Hello Bob637373737 and Tokhy

Thank you for the comments. I would be more than happy to look into both of your accounts and investigate what has happened so we can have a positive solution for both of you.

Would you both be able to post in our Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct with your account information so we can assist you both further please?

If you have any further questions please let us know.

TSI-Ashleigh
flysquirrel

join:2010-05-26
North York, ON

Problem of Teksavvy or any other 3 rd party reseller

Since they are depending on Bell and Rogers to do the last mile installation, they can easily be screwed by Rogers or Bell. As all of us know, Rogers and Bell suck and are incompetent.
For the dry loop, all Bell need to do is to flip the switch at their office. However, my appointment for the installation is schedule for 2 weeks later. I understand Bell would need to send a technician, who is new grad and have no idea what he is doing and what modem would work for VDSL (He is pointing at my Sagemcom 2864 and saying it is not a Bell modem.) to make the $50, can they not just activate the line and let me do their work and make the $50 for doing nothing?

Review by ftp1020 See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "Canadian, and not a multinational"
Bad "Robotic tech support, bad scripts"
Overall "Definitely sticking with them"

6th Year Update

I've had cause to recently use tech support in the Direct Forum. The person who responded pasted 148 lines of text into the post, and it contained mostly unnecessary and unrelated tests to perform. They would not read the information I provided in the opening post, and said they could not help unless ALL these unnecessary tests were performed. A Senior person jumped into the thread and rescued it before it derailed completely, so three stars instead of the 1 it deserves. That's the most robotic tech support I've ever experienced, and very surprised it came from Teksavvy. They should consider this to be an official "harrumph".

5th Year Update

I've deleted all the old comments because 5 years later, TSI isn't the little indie they once were. That sounds bad, but please read on.

Over the last five years, TSI went from mostly offering 5/.6 DSL (and dialup) service in Ontario to now presenting some kind of footprint in every incumbent's area. For a long period during that time, the emphasis was on Rogers TPIA links and that meant explosive growth in TPIA cable customers. That growth, unfortunately, led to lots of legitimate complaints and also meant the DSLR TSI forum was overrun with oversold POI and other complaints. When I first signed up, a phone call to the helpline was answered in 2 rings - after TPIA, make that 2 hours!

It took a long time to all settle down, but a more professional TSI emerged. There's been a noticeable uptick in TSI staff participation in the forums over the last year, and Marc is back with his unique perspectives on pricing, the CRTC, and just being an indie ISP.

On the CRTC and other regulatory fronts, I have to give full credit to Teksavvy for trying harder than anyone else to crack open the cosy market the telco/cableco duopoly have created for themselves at our expense. Without TSI stirring the pot in Ottawa, we'd all be paying double the price for half the bandwidth. I'm guessing TSI's now-larger customer footprint was helpful during those hearings. As for the Voltage/Canipre lawsuits, TSI acted within my hopes & expectations.

There's been other competitors emerge, especially now with Aggregated POI ruling the cable interconnect roost - including Start.ca in my own Cogeco cable area. But cost of internet services should be only one factor, and looking at the others (CRTC fights, transparency, how they react to a "my bad" situation) and it made no sense to leave, so here I am, still on ("legacy", LOL) 5/.6 ADSL1.

I was pretty shocked (pleasantly) by the low ADSL2/VDSL proposed pricing, recently revealed by Marc. I'm almost certain to switch, and I'll update this review a month or two after that's happened. Until then, I'm leaving the Install Co-ord and Pre-Sales at 5 out 5. I haven't called tech support since guys like TSI Paul were answering the phones, so no rating.

member for 7.8 years, 2351 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Danielle
join:2012-05-31

re: Your Review

Thanks so much for keeping your review current and updated. I'm glad you're happy with the increased presence on the forums and have noticed the difference.

Please keep us updated if you decide to change your package and let us know how things are going.

Danielle
TSI Danielle
Social Media Relations
Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

Thanks for the update

We understand times have changed. The requested information the agent requested is to see what is required in regards to the direction taken in resolving issues.

That said, we do appreciate you taking the time to update us. We always appreciate feedback & we are happy to have you as a loyal customer of our for all these years.

Martin
TSI Martin (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyBuzz ; @TekSavvyNetwork ; @TekSavvyCSR

SadNewCX

@198.96.82.x

not even set up yet

up until now I heard and saw good things from tech savvy but i recently went over to tech savvy and the price i was quoted 4 weeks ago has changed and it is now $10 more for half the bandwidth but still not a terrible deal. So I sign up and they give me my install dates ( at most according to our conversation ) I have to wait 7 days …. Nope they change it to 13 days later … I hope that the service is better than this from here on

Review by bryanviper See Profile

• Location: Toronto, CAN
Good "Great ISP in every way"
Bad "Not much...."
Overall "Worth the money great support, great people, Great isp"

Great Isp never had any problems, worth ever penny! Now only paying $26.50/month with taxx after referrals =)

member for 12.2 years, 3083 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Martin

Thanks for the review!

Keep them referrals coming! It's only going to help you down the line!

Martin

bryanviper

join:2002-10-12
Toronto, CAN

Re: Thanks for the review!

Another $2 discount should be applied to my account soon