TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by Malovech See Profile

• Location: Hamilton,ON
Good "Easily the best company I have ever dealt with; excellent customer service, performance and reliability"
Overall "If you have access to DSL there is no other choice out there"

A model for what an ISP should be. Up front, straightforward and honest.

Comments:

TSI Chris K
join:2013-10-25

Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We certainly appreciate your kind words. If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Thanks,
Chris.

Review by obiwanbill See Profile

• Location: Pickering,ON
Good "Internet Service was good to OK. I like the 300GB per month, and unlimited from Midnight to 8AM."
Bad "Customer service sucks. 30+ mins wait times for voice, 3 days to never response times on email. But they seem better lately."
Overall "It's tough being a Bell reseller. Your only advantage is customer service and you can do much worse than Teksavvy."

·TekSavvy Cable
I joined Teksavvy Jan 2011. I paid for (6Mbps DOWN, and 800kbps UP). Install was good, and the actual internet service during our time with them, till Aug 2013, was good to OK. They let me buy my own modem, and sold me a Tomato Router to monitor my bandwidth usage. I was good with all of this.

During the 1.5 years of service, the ADSL internet service was OK. It turns out there was a lot of noise on my line, and any time I called their tech support to find out more information about "why", the constant refrain I heard was, "... remove everything from your POTS lines and hook your modem to the Bell demarcation point, and then call us."

Hey, that's fine! After a while, about a year, I finally got a chance to do just that (rewired my house with 1Gb ethernet) only to find out, yes, my phone line has a problem. There was too much "Noise" on the line. To fix it, they could schedule a Bell Tech to visit, but there was a fee ($50, I think). The tech who helped me this final time was excellent (DELETED).

At that time, I decided, I was willing to accept the service "as is", (4.5Mbps DOWN and 400kbps UP) because, if I wanted to upgrade, I wanted FTTN. I didn't want an interim upgrade, and then have to upgrade to FTTN later. I wanted to pay the upgrade fees (and new modem) just once and get a big upgrade that was worth it.

To facilitate this upgrade I used their online web form. I put in my order in late July and scheduled an install date for Aug 5. I thought, plenty of time for them!

Well, in the 2 weeks before my install date, I received NO RESPONSE. I called the day of (Aug 5) and was told that Bell doesn't do installs today, it's a holiday for them.

Huh? OK, I used the tool again to schedule another install.

Three days later I get an email to confirm. (I didn't check for this, it went to my Teksavvy email account, which I only use to communicate with Teksavvy and frankly, I wasn't expecting this.)

Aug 13 comes around, and I am expecting them to send a Bell technician, and nobody arrives.

I check my email and discover a confirmation email that was sent. WTH? (what the heck)

You have to understand, in order to fill out the form to upgrade our service, we need to login to Teksavvy's website, USERNAME and PASSWORD. Fill out info with particulars that only we would know and send off the https request. Why do they need to confirm with an unsecure email? The deal is done. It's secure. Just get the upgrade done. Nowhere on their form did they state, ''... btw, once we have received your online order, through our secure https connection, we are going to send you a confirmation via unsecure email. If you don't respond to that unsecure confirmation email, we will cancel the upgrade request within 10 days".

Huh?

Once you have the order Teksavvy, the only email you should be sending me is, "... Thank you for upgrading your service with us. Your technician has been scheduled for (this date) and we are happy you continue to use our service".

Well, I lost it.

I was receiving about half the speed I was paying for, for 1.5 years. I am upgrading my service with them. As a 1.5 year customer I am rewarded with having to pay the same price as a new client. I get no deal. Further, I am getting no customer service. Calling their tech support was always a chore. Wait times were 30 mins plus. Tech support emails were ignored, unless you had previously spoken with a tech, then you received a response. Further, customer service was asinine. If you get someone named DELETED, or DELETED, hang up, don't waste your time with them.

Look, I know what it takes to run an ISP. I ran an ISP for 10 years. I sold it. Why? Because of asinine people like DELETED and DELETED. Please Teksavvy, do yourself a favour and fire those 2. They suck. They will destroy your business. No, not all at once, but one customer at a time!

As a former customer, why did I quit?

I quit because my expectation is a same day response to emails. Occasionally a second day response. NO LATER.

If it's later, then the staff isn't even trying and they should suffer the consequences for their apathy.

== SOLUTIONS ==

As a customer service person you should be able to process hundreds and hundreds of emails per day. It's the same problems all the time, just "cut and paste" the solution. Usually, just a link, where the client can get more info on your web site.

Automate, Automate. Automate.

Create forms, and make sure they actually "work", and your staff will actually "use them". Make all communication "crystal". Reduce voice communication at every opportunity, it's too expensive. Use customer service as a tool to determine if issues can be handled by your web site, then direct the callers there, NEXT.

Finally, Teksavvy, you know there is trouble with ADSL everywhere. Bell's phone lines were never designed to support ADSL to every home. That's why when you upgrade to FTTN, a Bell technician visits to "fix" the lines to support High Speed Data communication. When your customers call for tech support about regular ADSL (like me), and they finally meet your expectation (installed a modem at the Demarcation point) offer to get the line fixed with a Bell technician. Split the Bell fee. Get it under $25, or better yet, offer it for FREE! Maybe you aren't willing to do it for every new client, because you haven't made any money off of them and it's too much risk because there is no 2 year contract commitment from clients. Maybe the hurdle for a FREE Bell technician is 6 months or a year, whatever. At some point, try and match the effort your clients are putting into making the ADSL work on their end, by scheduling a Bell technician to help them clear up noise or their ADSL line.

Your customers will appreciate it, and you will have leverage on them when they want to upgrade. They will be more patient with your failings because you cared enough to fix a BELL problem at no cost to them. Finally, you will live up to your tag line. You will be "... different, in a good way!"

Teksavvy, I hope this helps you. I hope your customer service processes and your people improve. Hopefully you have people at the top who can make this happen.

A disgruntled former Teksavvy customer,

Obiwanbill

== UPDATED JAN 7 2014 ==

OK, I was originally a Teksavvy subscriber from Jan 2011 to Aug 2013. I tried to upgrade my DSL account and I encountered a series of bad communication with Teksavvy. In the end, I cancelled my account, as above.

Next, I tried an alternate provider, namely ElectronicBox. To my surprise communicating with them was even worse, and I couldn't understand why, after I paid, they just wouldn't take responsibility to install my connection.

They would ask me "when is it a good time to install", and I would say "tomorrow", they would say, "oh no, we can't install it then", then I would say, "Why are you asking me for a date? Tell me when you can install it." Then they would say, "I need to get back to you". Huh? That's stupid. Anyway after a week of this insane back and forth, I cancelled and re-signed with Teksavvy.

This time, things went smoothly with Teksavvy, but luck was on my side.

I knew my physical line needed to be replaced to accommodate a 15MB DOWN/10MB UP service which could take months.

Bell does all on-site DSL wire provisioning for installs for the service providers like Teksavvy, and fortunately, managed to install a "Temp line" from my neighbors house, 20 feet away, that provided the full (15MB DOWN / 10MB UP) speed on their first visit. (Only because, just a few weeks earlier my neighbor disconnected one of their phone lines. LUCKY!)

Then Bell scheduled a dig to replace my copper. I knew this could take months.

My other neighbor, 2 doors down, had a temporary wire installed by Bell and, over the course of a year, while they waited for their "dig", that wire was cut, twice, (once by a passing tree cutting truck) and interrupted their service for many days, (weeks? I am not sure), while they waited for their wire to be repaired, and waited further for their dig. After about a year, and many, many, many, many calls (my neighbor said over 25 hrs in calls) to Bell (they were a Bell subscriber with FibeTV for 4 TV's and internet and cell and landline service), they finally got their dig completed.

For me, I settled in for a long wait and hoped my TEMP wire would survive. Over the course of 2 months, Bell completed my "dig" and replaced the temp copper wire. Yahoo! That was in November/2013.

Overall, it seems, you can definitely do worse than Teksavvy, and it seems, it doesn't matter if you are a Bell subscriber or not regarding "dig" matters.

You dig?

Comments:

TSILiz

Your Review.

Hi There,

Martin has already responded to you other review, but I too will reciprocate the same. Very sorry to have lost you, and hopefully we can learn from this experience to ensure things like this do not keep happening. As Martin mentioned, please feel free to get a hold of us so we can look at exactly what went wrong.

Best of luck on your future endeavors,

obiwanbill

join:2013-08-20
Pickering, ON

Re: Your Review.

Thanks for your sincere and quick response.

Your updated review

Thanks for updating the review. Glad to see things have been good for you since you came back to us.

Let us know if you have any concerns or questions.

Review by TOPDAWG See Profile

• Location: Midland,ON
Good "Cheap price no blocking of any kind of internet traffic. Also you can pick no cap and with that I stil get great pings for games"
Bad "Not much really. Everything has been fine so far."
Overall "Great for the money and they let you use your net to it's fullest. Also the CS can speak clear English."

I had rogers but after reading about the BT blocking caps and other BS they like to do and the price hikes every 2 months I want with DSL. I ordered the 5/800 plan. I had a static IP added. I called and the lady turned it right on just asked for my name and boom it was done. No let me move to you this person or please hit 1 now.

The order with them was easy and fast and the install was 5 days. I called to order cause really their web-site is crap.

So speeds are good the CS I can understand and the price is low and I can do what I want when I want with my net and use it as much as I want.

I've had it over 2 years now and I'm very happy with it. Everything is still going strong I'm no issue with the serve other then the 5MB profile that tek can't help so $46 for that speed is a bit high I think.

The cost of the service is $46.18 a month I pay a extra $4 for the static IP.

No longer with tek lift them years ago as dsl was too slow in my area no idea how they are now.

member for 9.2 years, 3806 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSILiz

Response

Hey There!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review that covers a lot of bases in terms of what people are looking to know when shopping for a provider. Appreciate the kind words, and feel free to reach out to us anytime if there is anything we can do for you!

Cheers,

Review by salem2210 See Profile

Bad "scamming customers"

The service could not be installed because the house has bell cables and not rogers cables. That is what the technician told me. Ashleigh was very nice during the process and told me I will get a full refund. When I get my check I am $40 short and when I call they told me that it is because of a restocking fee and the modem mailing fee. I have no paper that says why am I short $40. How is this legal? One employee tells me one thing and yet accounting does another??? I will take this to Canada consumer protection site and small claims court. These people just robbed me $40. If we don't speak up and take it they will keep getting rich by doing this to other people. Where is my legal receipt stating this???

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24

Hello Salem2210,

Thank you for the review. We do apologize for this. I would certainly like to investigate your account to see what is happening. I have just looked for your account and I do not see your handle is tagged to an account. Can you send us a message in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct with your account information please?

TSI-Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - Social Media Team
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by pu12 See Profile

• Location: North York,ON
Good "No terms, reasonable prices, easy to cancel."
Bad "Worst speeds since dialup. Large upfront cost for modem and installation"
Overall "Extraordinary fluctuations in service quality depending upon region."

I switched to TS cable since the building does not have updated DSL lines (limited to 3.5mb). Was with bell before with an unlimited plan.

Picked cable 35 (most probably), bought modem and waited for rogers to come activate the line. The first day (which was a sunday) the speeds tested fine. I assume it was because no one was using the internet heavily. But from Monday, the speeds were terrible. Download speeds during the day (FTP) was about 30-40 KB/s. And at night it was much worse. During the weekends it would improve slightly, but never to the point of actually reaching the advertised speeds. Not even close. To say it was infuriating would be to put it lightly. Atleast with DSL, the speed was consistent.

After waiting for a few months to see if there would be improvements in quality, called rogers and signed up for cable internet and haven't had any issues since.

My problem isn't really that the connection was bad since the problems can have many causes. And everyone is quick to blame rogers for the shitty speeds and how teksavvy is a blameless victim of the behemoth that is rogers. But teksavvy MUST have known the connection wouldn't be reliable and I would get terrible speeds. There was no warning while I was signing up to let me know this may be the case. And I refuse to blame rogers like everyone else when I complain about this because I wasn't paying rogers for my service.

I know people who have great service from TS, which is why I picked them in the first place. Unfortunately I seem to have gotten the service somewhere it wasn't reliable. Make sure you do your proper due-diligence on the quality of the service before you switch.

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24

Hello Pu12,

Thank you for the review. I regret to hear you did not enjoy your TekSavvy service. With speed issues there can be many causes; I’m not sure if you completed troubleshooting on your connection it sounds like you may have just waited it out to see if there would be improvement. Without completing troubleshooting we don’t have a way to tell you where the issue is. Also; if you don’t contact us to tell us you’re having an issue we assume your service is working. It sounds like this was something we could have resolved and fixed for you had we been aware of an issue.

Thanks again for this review.
TSI-Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - Social Media Team
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by carlom See Profile

• Location: Laval,QC
Good "Pre-Installation info and modem delivery"
Bad "Installation was a nightmare and TekSavvy insists on charging me for service when they were never able to get me connected"
Overall "You get what you pay for. Horrible installation and questionable billing practices, avoid at all costs"

·Videotron
I am currently on Cable Internet (with Videotron) and consistently get 15/10 speed but the high price drove me to explore options. I decided to give TekSavvy an opportunity. When I ordered the DSL 25/10 service, I had high hopes and was excited about potentially improving my speed and bandwidth at a significantly lower price. Here's the story:

1.) Ordered 25/10 via the website. process was simple and smooth. No issues

2.) Modem arrived about 3 days later. No issues.

3.) On the date of installation, I was told 2 technicians would pass by, one would work inside the house while the other (the Bell technician), would work outside.

3a) The 1st technician arrives around 2 pm. Installs a POTS splitter at the point of use (my living room), plugs in the modem. There is no DSL signal but he says that's normal because the Bell (outside) tech hasn't done his work yet. All told, this 1st tech was present less than 15 minutes.

3b) After waiting around all day and not getting a DSL signal (flashing light on the modem) I open a chat session with TekSavvy asking if they could confirm if the Bell Tech hooked up the DSL. I'm told to wait until the next day, everything should work

4.) On Day 2, there is no DSL signal. I call TechSavvy Support

4a) Phone tech tells me Bell (outside tech) had confirmed they passed by and the DSL should be hooked up. Phone tech says they are concerned it might be my inside wiring. Asks me to take the modem outside to plug it directly into the Telco DEMARC jack to see if I get DSL signal. I trudge through 3 feet of snow in my back yard and plug the modem into the DEMARC. No DSL signal. TekSavvy Phone Tech says he'll open a ticket with Bell Canada but warns me that if they find there is a DSL signal at the DEMARC, I will be charged ~$90. I figure it's a small risk and tell him to go ahead.

5.) Day 3, Bell dispatch calls to ask if their technician can pass by in the afternoon to do the testing. I agree. Bell Tech arrives at 5 PM. He goes to Bell Neighborhood NODE and returns to my house. Informs me the DSL was never hooked up at the NODE. He then spends the next hour outside at Telco Box and on the Bell pole, comes back and tells me all is good. DSL signal works at the DEMARC. We connect the Modem to the splitter (in my living room),and, guess what, no DSL signal ! He tells me it's the wiring inside my house and I have to deal with TekSavvy on that issue.

6.) Day 4, I decide to take the modem, trudge through 3 feet of snow in my backyard to the Telco box and test the DSL signal myself. Lo and behold, no DSL signal at the DEMARC !!

7.) I call TekSavvy and politely inform them I have had enough adventure and would like to cancel the order. Clearly, given the above, it's best to just realize this won't work and just move on. The TekSavvy representative asks me if I'd be willing to have another technician (the 4th) come by, I told them it was pointless given the experience. Especially since I would be risking the $90 Bell Tech charge. 4 days of effort was much more than I signed up for, especially since I paid for installation.

Here's the worst part:

Even though I was NEVER able to get a DSL signal and the service was NEVER rendered, TekSavvy tells me I will not be refunded for the 1st month of service ($44.95 + tax) or the cost for installation and they will accept the modem return but I will be charged a $25 restocking fee. I told them I would not argue regarding the cost for installation (the guy did show up) or the modem restocking fee (I wanted to be a nice guy) but the fact they would not refund the 1 month of prepaid service was ridiculous !! Keep in mind, I did all I could to get this to work, I was polite to their telephone reps and technicians, I personally assisted by checking the DEMARC twice and NEVER, not for a second, got any Internet service (a fact their phone technician confirmed). And TekSavvy feels justified not refunding the month of service? Charging for services NOT RENDERED is akin to THEFT.

I would expect a responsible company to acknowledge the above experience and agree to a refund in full, however, given TekSavvy is essentially a reseller, I figured I'd be completely fair. I didn't argue the installation charge(although with no DSL signal, I think I'd be justified in asking for this to be refunded as well), I didn't argue the modem restocking fee (although I doubt the modem was new, as advertised) but when I was told I'd have to pay for the month of service, which was never delivered, well, that's is just too much. As I said earlier, charging someone for a service you DID NOT DELIVER is unethical and akin to theft.

I will post the above story to all relevant websites until I receive proper resolution to my grievance.

Comments:

TSI JonD
join:2013-07-29

Hello Carlom,

Thank you very much for the review and for bringing this to our attention. All feedback is appreciated. I'm very sorry to hear about the frustrations you've had with this install. I would be more than happy to look in to this for you but I will first need to ask you to create a ticket here.

You will simply click the drop down menu and select "DSR - I was instructed to create a ticket."

Then from there simply provide as much of your account info as you are able to and we will be able to assist you shortly.

Jon
carlom

join:2013-12-21
Laval, QC

2 edits

Re: Review

Ok. As requested, I have opened a ticket ( ticket # 48838). Let's see where it goes from there. I'll post progress on this review as well.

Review by bobbydegazio See Profile

• Location: North York,ON
Overall "Unreliable connection and long wait for support"

I've been with Teksavvy for almost a year and almost every night of the week around midnight the connection stops working for about 15 minutes to hour and half. I called the support which always takes about 30 to 45 mins to get an agent and they never gave me any straight answer. I was with Rogers and Bell before and the only reason I switched to Teksavvy was b/c it's cheaper so I guess you get what you pay for. If you don't mind long wait to get support or connection interruption that this company is for you but I'm thinking of switching back to either Bell or Rogers as I need a steady and stable connection

Comments:

TSI JonD
join:2013-07-29

Hello bobbydegazio,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate any and all feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the reliability of the service. I can assure you that this should not be the case.

In regards to the wait times, again this is not normal. Unfortunately due to the ice storm in the GTA area our wait times have gone up quite a bit.

We would be more than happy to assist you with the connection. Please post in the direct forum with your account information and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Jon

Moonman
Shootin' You The Moon
join:2001-12-30
Melbourne, ON
·Execulink Wireless

Re: Review

said by TSI JonD:

haha...that's a load of crap. I get the exact same thing, each and every time I've called tech support. Going back over the last 3 years. Hell of a long ice storm.
"Google Is Your Friend"

Review by nohead See Profile

• Location: Brossard,QC
Good "Great ISP for the price"
Bad "None to date"
Overall "Excellent customer support"

I've been with Teksavvy for almost 7 years now and it's been trouble free. I don't remember the last time that I've got a down time. (Wait! I kinda remember maybe, probably, something like once...LOL)

Comments:

TSI Outages
TSI Support
join:2009-09-28

Re: your review

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09
And now from the right account (lol):

Hello nohead,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us here, we certainly appreciate the feedback.

I just wanted to personally thank you for your continued support despite the issues you had....... once?

Don't hesitate to let us know should you need anything in the future.

Have a great day!
Keith
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.

Review by rasec See Profile

• Location: Toronto,ON
Good "Good service, excellent tech support, fair and reasonable price."
Bad "None so far."
Overall "The best value-price DSL provider currently serving Toronto."

Package: High Speed DSL 7 - Up to 7 Mbps Down / 1 Mbps Up - $24.99 per month
Order and installation simple and straight forward. No inconvenience at all.
Modem options available through TekSavvy, but the freedom to bring your own device also possible.
Compared to other major ISPs experienced (Bell Sympatico, Rogers Cable), faster and better tech support, and service much more fairly priced.

Comments:

TSI Martin

Your Review

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Review by fred222 See Profile

• Location: York,ON
Good "price"
Bad "Support is non existence. Teksavvy depends on Bell's support for DSL "
Overall "terrible service"

I have my home phone line and Internet on DSL with Teksavvy. i used to be with Bell on DSL. I have had nothing but issues with their service. Both my home line and DSL drop intermittently. I get a lot of static on the line. I have called them numerous times but still nothing. Teksavvy is cheap for a reason. they really are not able to give support what so ever. I am considering leaving and possibly going to Rogers on cable.

I would like to update this review as of May 21 2013. David at Teksavvy support took ownership of my issue. We had to call the Bell techs to come to the house multiple times. They eventually found a bad distribution cable on the Bell side. My line has been static free for over a week now and DSL has been solid since then. Let’s hope it stays this way.

Thank you all for your support at Teksavvy

Update Dec 17 2013

The static on the landline came back. It worked fine with no issues until last Friday Dec 13 2013 then all of a sudden the static came back. Teksavvy support has not been helping me. Mathew in support wanted me to go home so they could run some tests. When I got home I called support Shawn answered and he said there were no tests that he could do. I am very confused. The support agents tell me different things. no one is willing to take responsibility for my issues.

I get a lot of static intermittently on the line. The static is quite obvious at the NID when it occurs. I have connected an analog phone on the NID and I still hear the static.

Numerous Bell tech have showed up but still nothing. Teksavvy wants to send another Bell tech again.

This is the last time I am going to wait for a tech to show up. If the problem is not fixed I'm looking elsewhere.

Comments:

TSI Martin

Static on the phone

Hello,

Very sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone service. Due to this, it may be the cause of your issues with your DSL service as well.

If you would please send me a PM TSI Martin See Profile or post in the »TekSavvy Direct forum. We would like to see what is happening and the reason why a Bell tech has not been sent to your house to fix the issue at the Demarcation point.

Please refer this review in order to help you better. »Review of TekSavvy DSL by fred222

Thanks & Regards,
Martin
TSI Martin (Escalations / E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

Hi Martin,
thank you for your reply. The Bell techs have come twice. They keep saying the line tests fine. There are times that I don't have DSL or dial tone. The problem is intermittent. The number that the DSL is on is [phone number removed for privacy] in the Toronto area.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03

Hello Fred,

I see that you have messaged Martin and that you wont be available until after 6pm.

We will organize to have someone call you after 6pm to help resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Andre
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery

TekSavvy Website | TekSavvy Blog

Hambone

@rogers.com
Had a phone problem here, called India and they sent Techs out twice, no problem the techs say. Finally got a number in London, ON for service. Called it, problem fixed in two days. It was at a switching station miles from here. Furthest the first two techs I got when I called in to Bombay for service was the Bell panel just up the road.

Re: Static on the phone

I think you are correct. I have been in touch with TSI support. They sent a tech to install a POTS splitter. I am 100% sure that the problem is at the CO not in the house. The problem is that everyone blames the house wiring/phone/modem.
In the weekend I heard a lot of clicking on the line. I disconnected all cable pairs going into the house at the demarc. I put an analog phone on the demarc. I could still hear the clicking very loud. To me this is a CO issue.
I'm still in communication with TSI support. Someone from support is trying to help me. I am hoping they are able to fix the issue.

·TekSavvy DSL

Update

As of today May 05 my DSL and phone line are not fixed yet. TSI support calls Bell. Bell techs show up. First thing they do they remind me that I am not a Bell customer then they say there is nothing wrong then they leave. There must have been 6 or 7 techs that have shown up in the past month and half.
If anyone at TSI has a suggestion please let me know. Maybe there are other option? My DSL and phone lines were down from Saturday morning till Sunday morning. They just came up now. I know they will go down again. I am sure you have seen this scenario before, any ideas?

Response to Update

Hi There,

I'd like to have a look into your account to ensure that everything is in order and ensure the miscommunication you experienced didn't affect anything. I'm hoping this most recent bell tech will resolve the issue. Please feel free to open a ticket with us »help.teksavvy.com/hc/en-us/reque···orms/new so we can investigate or if you have any questions on the upcoming dispatch.

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for all of your patience!