DigitalPath page on DSLReports

Review by HeirApparent See Profile

• Location: Loyalton,Sierra,CA
Good "Only "high-speed" provider in the area; better than nothing (or satellite)"
Bad "The definition of 'unreliable'; poor tech support/customer service; overpriced"
Overall "Unless DigitalPath is your only option, avoid them like the Plague"

Over a year ago, we received a pamphlet in the mail, informing us that DigitalPath was now available in our area. Exciting news, considering this was the first hint of broadband availability we'd ever had in rural Sierra Brooks. The first phone call was a disappointment, however, as they stated our street wasn't in the service area. When we called back a few weeks later to make sure, it was suddenly possible to provide service, so we happily scheduled the installation for next week.

The installer arrived on time, and began to test for sufficient signal. He got nothing at first, and complained that DP should put in more repeaters, because trying to shoot the signal down through all the trees was ridiculous. He was eventually able to find some, though, and returned to his truck for the necessary CAT5 cable to begin the installation.

I started to hear loud shouting and cursing emanating from his vehicle, and noticed some neighbors across the street were staring. It turned out he left his spools of cable in another town, where he'd performed the last installation. He would have to drive all the way there and back, which would take several hours. Not exactly professional behavior.

He eventually returned with the missing cable, and apologized for wasting my time. About another hour passes, as he drills a hole through to my room, and runs the cable from the CPE to my router. He tests the connection, which he says is fine, and leaves.

From that moment on, service has been intermittent and unreliable, to put it mildly. Outright outages, latency/packet loss spikes, and slowdowns are frequent. The "on-off-on-off" nature of the connection makes it impossible to depend on. One minute it's perfect, the next, it's either out completely, or slowed to the point of uselessness. When watching a video or playing a game, you're always paranoid about it suddenly ceasing to pass data, and find yourself checking to see if the router's traffic light is still flashing. We've had countless sessions of browsing, streaming, and gaming ruined by the multitude of connection drops/degradation.

It's a rare day indeed that the service functions properly for the entire 24 hours. It usually only works well in the middle of the night or early morning. To make matters worse, we never reach anywhere near advertised download speed (6 Mbps), even off peak hours. I'm lucky to see 2.5 in a speed test. Sometimes the upload hits advertised (1 Mb), but not often.

We made two attempts to improve service quality, neither of which helped substantially:

1) Almost a year after installation, it became possible for them to upgrade us to the 2.4GHz CPE. It required quite a number of complaints, both over the phone and via e-mail, before they agreed to send someone out. We were then no-showed on the first appointment, and had to reschedule. Even after finally swapping the antenna, the improvement was minimal.

2) Some months following that, we decided to try having the box placed at the top of our nearby pine tree, as we hoped the height would help the reception. Again, they first gave us the runaround for as long as possible, as we made numerous phone and e-mail complaints, and were predictably no-showed on the first appointment. When the teeth-pulling was mercifully over, the team of DP installer and tree climber arrived. I was amused to see that it was the same installer from the initial installation over a year prior. His professionalism had not improved, either, as he yanked the CAT5 through the wall during the rewiring, and broke it, letting out several curses. When he fixed it, it was shorter, forcing me to move my router about six inches to the right for it to reach. The tree climber, on the other hand, was impressive. He scaled the pine like a monkey, and had the antenna affixed in no time. Unfortunately, while service has probably been its best since, that's not saying much. It still dies, and slows to a crawl, multiple times a day.

Calling tech support is futile. They give us the same old "we'll do some re-channeling and keep an eye on it" story every time, and the most I've seen come out of it is that it works okay for one day, before regressing to garbage over the rest of the week. It's evident to me that DigitalPath has little idea what they're doing, and their feeble network can't handle what customers they have. I doubt they care, anyway, since they're the only game in town, and can get away with overcharging for a service that barely works.

Definitely stay away from DP if other ISPs are available. I know that many in Sierra County will jump ship the very moment an alternative hits the area. This sub-par company deserves a wake up call.

--UPDATE: 08/11/10--

Well, service over the past few weeks might be the worst we've seen in the nearly two years since signing up. That's saying something, considering that its almost never been good. In the middle of the night, I can barely even get a simple page to load, let alone accomplish anything more demanding.

I contact tech support, and they tell me they'll reboot the relay... fantastic. What a joke. Can't believe we pay 53 bucks a month for this abhorrent excuse for broadband. I'd choose even bottom-tier DSL over this travesty if I could.

--UPDATE: 09/16/11--

Same old story: very spotty service quality during most days, with (usually) better performance from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM. I've at least been able to get some things done with it, at the cost of staying up late. Completely given up contacting support about the unreliability, since it's rather evident that they're powerless to accomplish anything. Even loading this page to write the update was quite sluggish.

For the folks who don't "get" the negative reviews: you WOULD "get" them if you resided in an area where the service is barely functional, and technical support/customer service can't (or won't) get anything done about it, like ourselves. Being wireless isn't an excuse, since proper WISPs provide reliable service, even if it isn't the fastest available.

Amusingly, they continue to send advertisement cards in the mail, despite not being able to handle the customers they already have, let alone more. Likely won't be much to add, unless service suddenly becomes solid for the first time (it can't get much worse). In short, this still barely qualifies as broadband, and we'll remain hopeful for a superior alternative. There's supposedly a fiber project set to roll through here around summer 2013, so that's something to be optimistic about.

--UPDATE: 08/01/12--

Just suffered an 8-day outage, after a lightning storm messed everything up. Had to wait a week for the tech and tree climber to make it out here, and they concluded that a power surge fried the router's WAN, along with all of my computer's network cards. They were only partially correct, though; while the router indeed seems to be damaged, I reinstalled all of the NICs and got them working fine. We're back online with a new router.

One good thing came out of it, as they upgraded our antenna to the 5 GHz model. The tech said this could have, and should have been done a long time ago, despite my being told otherwise a number of times over the phone. According to him, service quality should be substantially better on this CPE, but I've experienced the usual mediocrity so far. Should that change, I'll update the review score accordingly.

--UPDATE: 12/05/12--

Struggled through another classic DP tech support nightmare experience after having the antenna changed. The connection was dropping literally every two minutes, making it impossible to do anything, so we contacted them and were told that a "software bug" was responsible. This was to be fixed in "7-10 days."

-I wait nearly two weeks without any improvement and ask them again, only to receive the exact same response: "7-10 days."

-Waited some more, asked, their reply: "7-10 days," for the third time.

-More waiting, then an alternate story: apparently, many customers were having this issue, and they'd been working day and night on a solution. Of course, we'd have to wait some more.

-Another call, another story: "there is no software bug, and they never should have told you that," he says. "The antenna will probably need to be replaced." Time to wait another week.

-Now it doesn't need to be replaced, and they think they've fixed the issue. Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?

It seems that time passes differently in DigitalTrash world, and 10 days is more like 40 days, because that's how long it actually took for them to sort out this fiasco. I should be even angrier than I am, but after being stuck with these guys for so long, you become accustomed to failure. Although a significant improvement resulted from all of this, we continue to deal with multiple outages every week, as always, and they're occasionally lengthy ones. The only positive is that on this new dish antenna, speeds are consistently higher, and ping consistently lower. That doesn't do a whole lot of good, however, when you're getting disconnected so often. The main issue continues to be the extraordinary unreliability. It has a knack for failing when you need it most. To rub salt in the wound, they'll soon be raising prices by ten dollars to pay for supposed network upgrades, which I suspect won't improve service here one bit. "We realize you have a choice of Internet providers," their e-mail hilariously states. Not exactly, people. Believe me, we wouldn't tolerate this nonsense for a second longer by choice.

--UPDATE: 05/11/13--

Another stretch of mini outages prompted us to contact support. I held off on doing so for as long as I could, since it's like beating your head against a wall, but with the connection dropping 20-50 times some days according to my log, there was little choice. The first call was pointless, as the tech said it looked okay at the moment, and to phone again if the problem continued. His explanation for the issue was "must be magic!" Yes, really. On the second call, they claimed that our antenna was frequently rebooting itself for some reason, and sent the usual team over to test it the next week.

It's always funny how these people fail to communicate with each other, and predictably, the tech didn't seem to know why he was here. When told of the "rebooting" claim, his reply was basically "that doesn't tell me anything." Following some testing, he was convinced our equipment was fine, and that it could again be a software issue on their side. However, we insisted that the antenna and Cat 5 be changed anyway, and being sick to death of the tree climber's fee, decided on going back to a roof installation. Suppose they were in a hurry, since they left the mess of old cable stapled to the roof. Fortunately, there wasn't much difference in signal strength from our roof to the Antelope access point, and at least the new installation looks professional.

Service has been fairly solid since the alteration, but I have no illusions of it remaining such. Considering how much we're paying now, it'd be great if I'm incorrect for once. We were also informed that their new speed tier might be available here "in a couple of years." Well, I certainly hope we have another choice of ISP before then, or that we've moved.

--UPDATE: 02/27/15--

Updating to mention their recent policy changes. Users who exceed approximately 300 gigabits per month will now be throttled during peak hours, and potentially "terminated or required to upgrade their services." This comes along with a price increase of three dollars. More money for worse services—got to love rural living. One of the nearby relays has been upgraded to allow for higher speed tiers, but not the one we're on. It's just as well, since paying $72.95 for 10/2 is preposterous.

Also, they were supposed to get back to us about replacing our CPE unit, which was possibly malfunctioning due to water damage (their words), but they didn't have the courtesy to bother. We had been dealing with some all-day outages, and they spontaneously resolved, so I can only presume something was actually mucked up on their end again.

Addition to the last bit: a tech unexpectedly appeared at our home with no appointment a couple of days ago! We almost missed him, as he was in his vehicle and about to leave. He seemed as bemused as we were that there was no warning about this visit. Evidently, the feed horn on our old antenna looked bad, so he installed a fresh one, and remained around for twenty minutes to test it. Friendly and knowledgeable fellow—probably the best I've experienced from DP. Rolling a truck out with no heads-up was improper, but at least the connection is functioning well. For now.

Comments:

io chico
join:2003-12-30
Chico, CA

Wishing you luck

I've had the 5 GHz model since January. It's in a redwood tree and I've enjoyed 5.65 Mbps almost consistently ever since. It does have moments of problems. Every few weeks, the wired connections disconnect for 5 minutes or so. I don't even call anymore, just wait it out. Also, we had a lot of troubles with WiFi disconnects (wired remains working, 2nd router same problem). Long story, but weeks of reading, I tried a test. I knocked my N router's wireless speed mode down from 300 Mbps to 130 Mbps. That took care of most of my problems and I see no ill effects in my ip cameras or streaming Netflix. Now, I get wireless disconnects about once a week? I only need to unplug the router for 15 seconds and wifi kicks back working.

I'd love to hear an update for your equipment. DP is a love/hate company. Love them when it's working well. If it wasn't for them, we'd be on satellite...
mjsharp

join:2011-08-18
Janesville, CA

PortolaTiger

Good luck when PSREC finishes their fiber optics line as they will be wholesaling the bandwidth off to the local providers. Write to your congressman and the president and complain as we the taxpayers were the ones who paid for the grant that PSREC got to put in the fiber line from Reno to Plumas and Lassen counties.
wirelessdog

join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

Clueless

Apparently you have no idea what the cost associated with running last mile fiber is. Be happy there is a middle mile solution.

Review by hyperlogos See Profile

• Location: Kelseyville,Lake,CA
Good "Better than satelite"
Bad "Everything else"
Overall "Got any other options?"

I have the only package available in my area. Install went fine, no big deal, but I had a wire coming into the house already from the prior WISP. At first things were much better than my prior WISP but occasionally and for some time now the service is very poor with speeds drastically lower than advertised, sometimes as low as 1000/128. There is always a long phone support queue and I have so far sent three or four support requests through the website without any response, let alone assistance. In general, some of the worst support I have experienced so far.

Update 20150212: So after a week of pretty solid outage I called (yes, their service is so unreliable that I wait for days of bad service before even calling in) and they sent out a "technician" who didn't know how to supply arguments to the ping command (yes, really) and who ignored me completely when I told him how to do it, instead calling up the home office (dialing and then ignoring me WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM) to find out how to do the very thing I was explaining to him -- so incompetent AND rude. Service has still been very poor with multiple-hour outages almost every day. This is truly the worst support I have ever received from any service but Westamerica Bank... which is gone now. My old WISP (which got bought out by Valley Internet) which used WiFi hardware was probably an order of magnitude more reliable than this. They raised the price, and they DID raise the peak speeds, on some downloads I'm getting 7Mbps. Still can't get through a show on Netflix without an error, though.

Comments:

Kreig303

join:2005-03-23
USA

"Rude" Technician

You realize that the poor sod was probably so out of his depth he didn't have any idea whether or not you actually knew what you were talking about...

...hence his "recalcitrance".
I'm Kreig Zimmerman. Any questions?

HeirApparent
So many years to clean the slate
join:2009-01-04
Loyalton, CA

On the bright side...

Your tech actually appeared. They've no-showed us before, and they love to ignore emails, as well.

• Location: Loyalton,Sierra,CA
Good "unheard of business practices a company to avoid!!!!!"
Bad "so much worse then the above comment!!!!"
Overall "A company morally obtuse!!!!!"

I was one of the first to get it in the Loyalton area. We had to pay for
our own repeater which they charged 1200.00 dollars for and placed on hwy.
49 just below sage road. I and one other man did all the under ground to
supply power and conduit for the antenna itself to go to the house which
was considered the Host. We never got paid or reimbursed for any of the
work or material and were instead charged install fee=92s as other=92s were
that had done nothing to help the cause. In the beginning there was five of
us but because of the absolute horrible reliability we all go DSL when it
became available. Because the DSL was slow at that time I kept the dig path
as my son and I are gamers and we needed the extra band width and we used
the DSL as a back up for the dig path which would go out for one to two
weeks quite often. I also did all my banking with the address and just got
used to using their service, you know what I mean I=92m sure. Two weeks ago
they called and gave me an option to either end my service with them or
have an antenna installed in a tree which is the worse idea any Podunk
company ever came up with but it was just in the realm of dig path as they
are the far side of insanity, psychopath owners I=92m sure as they care not
about their customers. The two service men came out as scheduled and
climbed two trees which I knew would not reach Beckworth mountain as there
is a hill in the way, I already knew this as I did extensive testing and
found this to be true six years ago. I said go for it and I was right. When
I called the service in Marysville I was told they have no record of us
buying the repeater and that I was just plain out of luck. This is fraud
plain and simple and I hope they consider court proceedings with me because
of this truthful letter as I have the canceled checks proving my position.
To argue with a psychopath is a waste of an honest persons time so I
decided to let it go and the truth is that DSL is working fine for me and
my son as we can play online simultaneously and its better for me then it
ever was with dig path as the latency is cut in half.. how bout that they
ripped me off and now I=92m doing better and not having to pay for their
mistakes anymore to a tune of sixty dollars a month for far worse then poor
service. The funny think is I was on the phone with the owners dad Big Jim,
a little man and he as bragging that they were all the way to the Oregon
boarder with there system. My immediate thought was that that will be
interesting and just how many people do you think will hate there service
at that point, as if they care; they don=92t. My only purpose for writing y=
ou
is to warn people considering them for internet service: Don=92t, unless
they=92re the only gig in town and be sure that there is not a better servi=
ce
out there first, it will save you many sleepless nights of outages and
excuses from tech support who, by the way are not qualified as they fired
all the really good ones a year or so ago..

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:
whozzit

join:2003-03-26
Westwood, CA

Sounds like...

Sounds like a topological problem. I've had their service here in Westwood since 2002 with next to no glitches at all (some can be expected during heavy snows). I think that they may be moving into areas without first doing the proper build-outs.

Review by PortolaTiger See Profile

• Location: Portola,Plumas,CA
Good "So far, fastest claimed Internet Speeds in area"
Bad "Extremely Unreliable, Frequent Outages, Tech Support Runarounds, Bandwidth Limiting, Expensive"
Overall "Love the speed when it works but it's few and far between."

I purchased DigitalPath Broadband hoping for a faster connection since I watch a lot of youtube videos, netflix, xbox live, etc. and wanted a Broadband service that could handle that. Previously had AT&T DSL that I was happy with, but wanted a faster connection. Decided to switch at the end of last year to DigitalPath.

Probably one of the worst experiences of my life. It worked fine for the first month or so and it's been downhill from there. I've probably called their tech support more than 30+ times and been on hold as long as 45 minutes +. The excuses I've gotten are anywhere from "need to reset the relay", "unplug the ethernet", they're working on upgrading the equipment, the power to the relay may not be working, there's a lot of people using online right now, you must have used a torrent that caused you to be black listed for 2 hours, etc....

The support staff has been pretty friendly for the most part but it seems that it's just a horribly run company in regards to reliability and equipment. Also was told that if I used a torrent, that would cause me to be slowed down for several hours due to their limiter software and parameters. When did this happen? I rarely use torrents but this is very bothersome to me. Overall I think DigitalPath has overpromised and underdelivered. If they could provide a reliable service for the speeds advertised, I would definitely sing their praises. Unfortunately, DigitalPath is subpar in just about every aspect of an ISP that I can think of. If you can get AT&T DSL, get it or stay with them. It's not worth the stress and hassle dealing with this company. :-((

• Location: Yuba City,Sutter,CA
Good "Rural Areas only broadband it's a no brainer ... but better alternatives out there"
Bad "Not a good substitute for Cable Broadband reliability"
Overall "Wireless Broadband ... not quite up to par with Cable in Speed or Reliability"

We signed up for 1 year with Digitalpath.net as an alternative to Comcast
which repeatedly increased our bill each year.

Digitalpath.net is so so. If it's your only option for broadband access
then it's better than Satellite or dial up. Compared with Comcast the
reliability is worse and the speed is consistently lower.

After our year is up and honestly I wish it was tomorrow. I am going back
to Comcast which although more expensive, is much more reliable and
faster. I'd rather pay a bit more knowing that I won't be frustrated by
the daily drop outs from Digitalpath. We have been very frustrated by the
inconsistency with a lot of dropouts (which will last for a few minutes at
a time) then service will be back up ... on clear days with weather
related issues. We are in Yuba City with a clear shot to the Sutter
Buttes so this is really frustrating. Wireless broadband just isn't quite
there yet as an alternative to the reliability of cable as much as I wish
it was. This experiment is over ... or soon will be.

(review was emailed from domain digitalpath.net)

Comments:

Review by naeld See Profile

• Location: Elk Grove,Sacramento,CA
Good "None"
Bad "Horrible Tech Support, Customer Service, Unreliable, Cheap company milks you for your money and won't update parts"
Overall "They cannot deliver reliable service and won't refund you"

I have been with digitalpath for about 7 months now and for about that time, their relay keeps going on on a house that I'm supposed to feed off of. Even since I started with them, I haven't been getting anywhere near 3mps per sec - more like 768 to 1. I have also had outages on a weekly basis for the past 2-3 months. Tech support doesn't have people to deploy to Sac on the weekend, so if you go out on Friday - chances are that you won't be up until Tues. Also, they only have one guy working on the weekend - and they don't have a full staff - so he is really limited as to what he can do. The company offers absolutely no Estimated time of repairs when their service does go down - and it usually takes days to go back up.

I have been down so many times within the last 3-4 months that I stopped counting but it is definitely in the teens. I was told by the company that they were going to offer me a refund (Eric H) the manager - but then when I called customer service to collect, they told me that he wasn't going to refund me. Customer service told me that they told him to call me, but apparently he didn't want to - so he didn't. They told me that maybe I should try and call 4-5 more times and harass him until he contacts me!!!!! What kind of company has one manager, no recorse, and does this to its customers??? Whatever you do, DO NOT GO WITH THE COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Now, I'm out 165 dollars - my remaining contract, and I am going to fight them in court. Save yourself the agony and do not use them - trust me, I'd be hardpressed to find any company worse in any arena - go with a big name like comcast or frontier because at least you'll have resolution - a breathing tech team that works - and recorse if something goes wrong.

Comments:

Review by wxwest See Profile

• Location: Loyalton,Sierra,CA
Good "tech support speaks English clearly"
Bad "doesn't matter if you can understand tech support. they are of no help"
Overall "current speeds are not much better than dialup... satellite is much faster"

On nearly the same day, the following events occurred: My 1 year contract with WildBlue expired, WildBlue service for my purposes became nearly unusable (no I am not a gamer nor do I use file sharing) and I received a flyer in the mail from Digital Path indicating they installed a new site that is now accessible to me.

I procrastinated calling Digital Path in hopes that WildBlue would improve, but in nearly 2 weeks, it has not. So I called Digital Path yesterday. The pre-sales service was excellent. I talked to a sales person who answered many of my questions. When I presented her with a question she did not know the answer to, she located a tech for me and he answered my questions. After that, I was returned to the sales person who answered more of my non-technical questions. I wanted to spend more time before I made the decision as to whether to subscribe to their service so I did not commit at that time.

After evaluating their service, I decided to go with it. I called them again today and talked to the sales rep. I had a few more questions that I had thought of and she satisfactorily answered all of them. After that I continued with the subscription process, which was short and painless. To my amazement, she said they could have an installer here tomorrow to do the install. They have other installations that they are doing locally and he had enough free time to do my installation.

I opted for their Express plan which has speed of 'up to' 3000k down and 'up to' 1000k up. Because of my distance from their site, I require a 24" dish. The complete installation cost is $350 labor and equipment.

One feature that sold me on their service was a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. All but any additional fees for extraordinary installations will be refunded.

I will update this review after the installation and some testing on my part.

~~update 6/27/2007~~

I have now had Digital Path WISP for a little over 6 months. The service was generally good until about 6/1/2007. Until then, the speeds were good with ping times less than 100ms and almost zero packet loss. For any outages, they had

at least a believable story of why it was down.

Since June 1, 2007, the service has seriously deteriorated. At times, their speed is only about twice that of dialup.

Tech support is nearly worthless.

I will provide details and my reasons for the ratings of the 6 items:

PRE SALES INFORMATION - I have lowered it from my initial rating of 100 to 60. The pre sales information was provided, but much of it wasn't accurate. They praised their support and installation, which turned out to not be true. See the

installation and support sections for more details.

INSTALL PROCESS - The installer was scheduled to arrive at about 4 pm. It was early December, so by that time of day, it was getting cold and dark. At 4 pm, he called from a town which is about 30 minutes away asking for directions. So by the time he showed up, got his ladder and tools out, it was getting darker. This should have been a good indication of how the installation would go.

The installer used a piece of one inch PVC pipe attached to the eaves of my house. The pipe was about 4 feet long. To support it, he used three short (~ one foot) pieces of 1/2 inch aluminum angle iron fastened to the PVC and to my roof. There was about 3 feet of the PVC pipe above the minimal braces that he had installed. When the wind blew, the CPE on the top of the PVC pipe flopped in the wind, and certainly not pointing toward the access point.

I could see that this installation would never work, so I went to the hardware store and purchased about $100 worth of materials and fabricated a mount that would be adequate. I called Digital Path and they sent the installer back to move the CPE from his PVC installation to the one I had fabricated.

I am 12 miles from the access point. Digital Path website says that anything 8 miles or over should have a mesh dish. The installer was adamant about not putting the dish up. Prior to him coming back to move the CPE to my mount, I talked to Digital Path and they said that he should have put the dish up and that they would require him to do that when he came back to move it. Well, I still don't have the dish and I believe that is a lot of the reason for the problems I am having.

I give the install process a 20, solely because they were prompt in getting the installer out to install my system. Had it not been for that, I would have given Install process a zero.

CONNECTION RELIABILITY - The connection reliability has been fairly good. As I said earlier, they at least had a believable story of why their service was down. Those outages were fairly infrequent anyway. But as for the speeds, they have gotten very bad in the last three weeks. In looking back at my speed tests, for the first 6 months, generally they were close to advertised (3000 down and 1000 up). But the last weeks, it is not uncommon to see less than 100k down.

I give the connection reliability a 40. The minimal down times are on the plus side, but the recent slow speeds are on the negative.

TECH SUPPORT - The only good thing I can say about their support is that they can clearly speak English. They have two standard answers when you call:

1) Yes, there is a problem with the network, but I can't get my test software to run. I will call you back. NOT ONCE has there been a return call from them.

2) My supervisor is working on the problem and I don't have any information about what the problem is or when it will be fixed.

So, the only positive thing about tech support is they can speak English. Thus, the 20 rating for tech support.

SERVICES - Digital Path offers two packages to the area where I live. The installation charges are much higher, because it is "remote". They don't offer Voip here, but they do in their "non-remote" locations.Because they offer everything I need (if it worked right), I rate their services 60. The excess charges in my remote location dropped the rating.

VALUE FOR THE MONEY - Until the speeds dropped in the last three weeks, I was totally satisfied with my service. In spite of the poor ratings of some of the other items, I would have given them a 60-80 rating. But currently, because of the slow speeds, I rate them at 40. The crappy tech support doesn't really matter until you need it. I need it now and I am not getting any satisfaction from them, so it does matter now.

If the speed issue is resolved, I will update this review.

member for 11.8 years, 219 visits, last login: 3.9 years ago