Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1921 reviews (1453 good) (139 bad)

Review by artofkicking See Profile

• Location: Chesapeake,Chesapeake City,VA
Good "nothing"
Bad "Expensive, incorrect speeds (several tests), HD issues"
Overall "Switching to Cox...wish me luck..will post"

Constantly having problems and getting through to customer service takes forever...a good sign I am not alone. Many HD channels play like satellite in a storm...very lots of static and artifacts. They recommended a specific speed test which does reflect the internet speeds they advertise, but upon using other tests I think the recommended one is wrong as it is the ONLY one that reflects the advertised speeds. I had Cox before and there speeds were reflected in all tests. I am going back to Cox at 100/25 mbit.

Comments:
patt2k

vz

your probobaly used speedtest.net and that server couldn't handle the speeds.

I've had that problem with Optimum Online server and still it doesnt always reach my 75/35 speeds.

They were right to use verizon speedtest to make sure you do get your speed.

VB_earlyadop

@cox.net

Re: vz

I agree that their customer service line is abysmal. The automation takes forever to get through to a human. You have to walk through all the troubleshooting tips eveery time you call.
But other than that my speeds are always above the 25/25 I pay for. TV has no glitches, phone is clear and internet streaming of netfix and gaming is flawless.
Jonasjlp

join:2011-06-22
Downingtown, PA

Not to split hairs

But you would not get static or snow on Fios. It's impossible. Degradation would be pixelation and 99% of the time is based on a poor moca signal due to a bad splitter or bad coax. Either way, if the tech would have used the correct tools and did a proper install you likely wouldn't have had these issues.

Re: Not to split hairs

Not for ME to split hairs, but you are misinformed. Video pixilation is due to bad RF signals, not Moca. Moca carries their internet, on-demand, mrdvr video, etc not the regular video.

Review by dave See Profile

• Location: Littleton,Middlesex,MA
Good "It's fast and it's here"
Bad "Complicated billing system"

ORIGINAL:

No real review yet. I've been using Verizon DSL since it was Bell Atlantic DSL in 2000; I started at 640/90 kbps and ended with 1500/384 kbps. I've been awaiting FiOS since it was announced, but although it was in my town, it took 5 years to reach my neighborhood (underground utilities!).

But today my FiOS installation was completed. I've subscribed to the so-called Triple Play package (phone/TV/network), which seems like it'll work out a little cheaper than my previous complicated household communication arrangements(Verizon local service on 2 lines, AT+T long distance + international, Comcast for TV, Verizon DSL).

But of course billing is so complicated that I can't be too sure until I actually get billed.

My particular moan is that I have the 'Extreme HD plus premium channels' package (the 'best' triple play) but getting a statement of what those premium channels are is kind of difficult. It doesn't map exactly to any category you can find on the online channel listing. It's not HBO for sure. It includes Showtime but not Encore. What's the logic here? At least structure the channel listing so I can see it!

But this is a network forum. Nominal speed is 25M/15M. Initial tests show around 20/10.

Ordering and installation couldn't have been smoother. The tech was knowledgable and efficient, and quite happy to pitch the conversation at the right level (me = network competent but FiOS ignorant). He was in and out in rather less than the projected time.

Switching the internal house network from DSL to FiOS was no problem at all. For half a day I was running the two in parallel (two phone lines, remember) and then simply moved the internal LAN from one to the other without problem.

One minor glitch: once I was happy that FiOS was working, I called to have my DSL service discontinued. "I'm using the same mailboxes through FiOS so please make sure they're not disabled". "No problem". 5 minutes later, guess what? No mailboxes. I called tech support and they said it'd take 'em 24 hours to fix; I insisted that since it only took 5 mins to screw me over, unscrewing me shouldn't take much longer. I got an expedited request and was back emailing within an hour.

But apart from that one problem, it's been painless.

UPDATED:

Still pretty happy, one year later. Now all the introductory offers have evaporated, my actual bill is $195/mo. for the Triple Play deal, with HBO/Cinemax/Showtime, 25/15 Mbps internet, 300 minute/month international dialing plan, and including every last nickel-and-dime add-on fee (oh for straightforward pricing, rather than this "put one over on the people who pay us" horseshit). Pricey, but about $50 less than what I was paying for the total household telecomms bill beforehand.

UPDATED UPDATED

I'm getting pissed off with all this horseshit about Netflix. I pay Verizon money so I can use the internet and internet services. I expect them to use the money I give them to provision their network to carry the traffic I want to receive.

The bottom line is that I think broadband companies have a conflict of interest between being suppliers of network access and being content providers. Common-carrier regulations should apply.

member for 14.2 years, 7670 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

ITALIAN926

responsibility

You can be upset about Netflix all you want, but not even Netflix agrees entirely with you as they just made a huge deal with Comcast.

Netflix accounts for what? 50% + of all internet traffic, and only the last mile providers should be responsible for that cost? They are now talking about 4K video requiring 15mbps MINIMUM, and again, people like you believe its only up to the last mile providers to bend over backwards for Netflix? lets get real.

I wouldnt worry too much, Netflix is likely to make this type of deal with every major ISP, including Verizon.

McLovin
Chicka chicka yeah
join:2005-06-12
Fairbanks, AK
·GCI.net

Re: responsibility

Disagree. Netflix pays their peering providers for the transit bandwidth they need to serve their customers. Broadband customers pay their carriers for the bandwidth they need. The carriers should ultimately be responsible to serve the speeds customers are paying for regardless of what online service is demanding that bandwidth. Plain and simple.
Tube surfin' at 100Mbps/5Mbps

Re: responsibility

Yes, and this debate can go on forever, yet Netflix is paying the cash. Oh well for that.

Review by sonofsmog See Profile

• Location: Ontario,San Bernardino,CA
Good "Faster than advertised, and that's FAST."
Bad "Top tier sports channels require HD Ultimate package (i.e. TWC Sportsnet)"
Overall "Pricey, but not as much if you don't need HD sports (NFL, Redzone, ESPN, etc)"

I have had Verizon FIOS since before they even had a cable franchise agreement in my city, (Ontario, California.) since 2005. The service has always been the fastest and made me the envy of everyone who is unable to get it. The bottom line is until recently I wouldn't even consider moving anywhere without FIOS. It's just that fast. Now I could maybe live someplace with Google fiber, but that's about it. Once you go big you can never go back.

Comments:

Review by ocjosh See Profile

• Location: Santa Fe Springs,Los Angeles,CA
Good "My replacement of Clearwire due to Sprint's soon to kill it in an year or two"
Bad "super slow wifi G router, slow connections to overseas, Price not cheap, monopoly in the zone, no DSL replacement at all"
Overall "I was going to order TWC but their upload and modem fee... never mind."

10/24/2013 ordered 11/29/2013 installation done

I was very happy with clearwire home service ($60 take two plan, that's $30 for my line) with rooftop antenna, not till sprint took over-- slower (6-7 Mbps from original 15 Mbps+) and lack of maintaining the network (network frozen several time after merge with Sprint). New clearwire boss put a speed limits on all online video streaming that also apply to my clear 4G service. They are lacking of promises to upgrade or maintain the exist Clear customers. I have to look outside the box before my limited choices price goes up in my zone (Los Angeles market). My zone there is no copper service, so DSL Extreme or Sonic Fusion is not available that I verified with Nick from DSL extreme. That leaves me with TWC or FIOS left, but TWC's 50Mbps won't upgrade to 100 Mbps in my market anytime soon, plus, with TWC 1 Mbps upload and modem fee, forget it. Those $69 plus modem fee and slow upload, I passed TWC since I have Verizon FIOS in the area.

So I looked into Verizon FIOS instead. $89 first year $99 second, select TV, 50/35 Mbps and Digital voice to qualify the $300 card, $10 work discount, $12 HD STB fee, $99 upgrade-able to wifi N modem (I didn't go with it). But first bill after tax is $110+ that has free installation, free activation. Their billing sucks, the tax is near $8 only but $89+tax$8+HD STB$12-corp discount$10=$110?? They just won't honor their deal of $89 from their billing. Be aware of that.

I don't watch TV at all due to Verizon's great and competitive Select Pack and triple-play is lower than internet only plan after promotion, so I returned the box after a week. That took me a while to return it that I have to talk to retention for 2 days to work this out. I don't need their voice either because I used my VOIP. I ordered triple play is due to work discount and $300 as well as their 50/35 alone costs more than triple play with discounts.

I moved from Asia where internet is a lot cheaper and faster, so my review is ummm....pricy for my speed and slow global network. Verizon's connect is so bad connected to overseas. Only their domestic connection is upto claimed speed.

02/10/2014

Verizon hasn't been able to provide the bills so far and 3 months in a row. They haven't honored even $89.99 first year yet, no corp discount, only partially discount $10 from full price. I haven't seen the $300 gift card or Bank of America promotion.

Call billing ending up with a rep with attitudes. Wow, this is monopoly business, take it or leave it style. Buyers be aware. Those the rep on the phone claimed fixed the issue, but this is the third month I have to call in for closer amount. They still didn't honor $89.99 first year yet.

The speed to overseas is still s-l-o-w... Only daytime (I am away to work) the connection is better than evening to night. But decent domestic connections besides Netflix or Viki that I cancelled Netflix in the end.

member for 1.3 years, 218 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

ITALIAN926

?

sucky select pack? You chose it didnt you? There are 3 other tiers, prime extreme and ultimate. To go to prime is just $10 a month difference.
ocjosh

join:2013-03-19
united state

Re: ?

Let me modify it to Verizon's great and competitive Select Pack for the world.
Maybe you didn't read well why select triple play sucks. I don't need TV or phone, but their triple play is cheaper than internet alone after discounts they put up. That's make it sucky! You have to pay for everything you don't need because it's monopolized market, no much cheaper choice here.

VashTS

@bhn.net

Re: ?

So you dont watch TV but complain about the TV package? U know u can just return the HD box if ur not using it and that will be -$12 on ur bill. Want the basic chs and have a digital ready TV U still get that, but since u just wanted the internet I suspect u watch everything online like a lot of ppl. U dont need there voice either you say "$69.99/mo
for 1 yr. plus taxes, fees & equip. charges. Does not include sports channels. Offer & pricing details" right on there site. I cant get them so I cant see any other prices (says not aval at my address) BUT im sure data alone cant cost anymore then that.
ocjosh

join:2013-03-19
united state

Re: ?

triple play: $89-corp discount $10-Gift card$300/24-bank of america$100/24=$62.34/month then $72.34 2nd year
double play: $89-corp discount $5=$85/month and $95 2nd year
FIOS internet only: $59=$59/month and $79 2nd year

From above list for speed , triple play seems to be cheaper than internet only plan that I might get more and actually pay less 2nd year. I calculated this way as a regular consumer to get the most out of my pocket. I lived as one of cut-cord folks for years. If the internet only price is not so steep, I would have avoided the doubts.

Review by Rook008 See Profile

• Location: Far Rockaway,Queens,NY
Good "High speeds, Solid equipment, Good prices (bundled services)"
Bad "Disconnect between Verizon's phone reps and their website."
Overall "New customer deals are great with Fios."

Ordered Verizon Fios Triple Play, which includes:

"Quantum Internet" 75/35 speeds (Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I)

"Digital Voice" Phone service

"Ultimate HD" TV package (Three Motorola HD QIP 7100 1 Set-Top Boxes)

Went online and ordered Fios on October 10, set up an install date of Oct. 22, from 1 to 5 PM.

Verizon sent me some mail confirming my appointment, and followed up with an e-mail as well. So far, so good.

The Install:

About 90 minutes before the beginning of the install window, a tech calls to see if it was ok for him to start the install early. He arrives at around noon and we walk around the house pointing out where everything is located, including the original phone line, the TV's, the PC and the previous providers' (TWC) cable wiring. He gives me some options and we decide on a plan for the installation. He gets to work.

He runs some fiber to the side of the house and installs the ONT there, drills a hole in the side of the house and installs the backup battery stuff inside the house near a power outlet. He connects the ONT to the old phone box outside to feed the existing phone wiring inside.

He connects the old coax to the ONT (outside) and puts a 4-way splitter on the other end (inside) for the 2 TV's and the router (coax connection). There's a small TV near the splitter that just gets OTA signals right now, but the installer said I could just get a box from Verizon to hook it up with the extra port on the splitter. That was a pretty good idea on his part, as I ordered a third box from Verizon a while later.

He hooks up the set-top boxes to the TV's and sets up the Verizon remotes to turn them on. He sets up the router and runs some software from a USB stick. He says he wants to install some software (including Verizon In-Home Assistant) that I could look through and delete if I didn't want it. So far everything checks out and is working.

He answers a bunch of questions I had and explains a bunch of stuff about the set-top boxes, the remotes, and the router. He says he'd be sitting in his truck for a little while doing paperwork if I had any more questions.

The whole process from beginning to end took about 2.5 to 3 hours.

The Service and Equipment:

The internet speeds are great. I'm getting slightly more than the promised download and the connection is stable. Downloading a 1GB file in 2 minutes instead of 15 saves a bit of time. The Actiontec router has a couple of complicated configuration pages, but a little time taken to understand them gives good results. There's also a lot of information in there about the STB's. Wi-Fi range is adequate. User-name and a few passwords (router config, WPA2, WPS Pin) are listed on a sticker on the bottom of the router. "admin" and "password" are no longer the defaults to get into the router's config pages.

What can I say about the TV and Phone portions of the triple-play except that they work as intended. HD Video on the TV looks just as good as it did with TWC cable. The guide works well and is relatively quick. There are a lot of On-Demand options available as well.

The Motorola STB is huge (17" wide) which I wasn't expecting. It barely fit in my TV stand. It has a good compliment of connections in the back (HDMI, Component, Composite, Coax, Digital Audio out, Optical Audio out) which is a plus. Logitech has the STB in it's database so configuring my Harmony remote was pretty simple.

The Digital Voice phone service sounds as good as my old Verizon land-line did. Unlimited calls to anywhere in the US or Canada (and Puerto Rico, I think) is a plus.

Cons:

Losing NY1 (a cable news channel in NYC) was a bit of a tough pill to swallow.

The information that I got from the Verizon website is not the same information that I was given over the phone. The site doesn't work for a lot of stuff and tells you to call Verizon, where the reps have different information and pricing schemes. It's probably a good idea to check both before ordering if you're considering Fios.

The MY Verizon website is great when it works, but errors out often.

While the price I'll be paying is cheaper than standard TWC pricing (not introductory or "deal" pricing), it's still pretty high.

Other thoughts:

The installer was knowledgeable about the TV and Phone aspects of the triple play, was very professional, and was very patient about answering questions. I think he did an excellent job.

He re-used the existing coax to the TV's and the PC, which he said was in very good shape. I had run new RG-6 to one TV and the PC a week before because the old RG-59 wasn't looking too good. If he had to run new coax, I think Verizon would have charged me for the install and it would have taken longer.

I will update this review with the final price per month (after taxes and fees) as soon as I get my first bill and if anything about the service changes.

Any questions, just ask.

Update, July 2013: Went from "Extreme HD" to "Ultimate HD" and added a third STB. The total monthly cost listed above is accurate and includes all taxes and fees.

NFL Redzone is included in "Ultimate HD" as well as a bunch of movie channels.

All three aspects of the triple play are still going strong, no problems to report other than Hurricane Sandy causing me to lose power for about 20 days. Even though it wasn't Verizon's fault, I was issued a credit for that time period. That was pretty cool.

member for 12.4 years, 4934 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Rook008
Miles To Go
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Test Results

Speed Test:

Ping test:

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Review by amarryat See Profile

• Location: Marshfield,Plymouth,MA
Good "Internet reliability & stability, HD TV"
Bad "Expensive, and still climbing"
Overall "awesome"

35/35 internet totally consistent.

4 years with one outage for several hours. Reliability is fantastic.

Steadily getting more expensive. Was $180/month, now I'm paying $210/month

member for 9.2 years, 2823 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by qpfox See Profile

• Location: Fort Belvoir,Fairfax,VA
Good "Fast enough, generally reliable."
Bad "Expensive. Repeat customers are treated like garbage. Netflix streaming quality is poor."
Overall "Marginally better than the competition, but they've been trading on the name too long."

My first two year contract was up last month, and when I tried to renew, I was told that the currently available deals were only for new customers. Since I have no choice but to go with FIOS (I live on an Army base in base housing), I had to bend over and accept whatever they wanted, which means I'm paying a significant amount over what I was paying. When I complained about this, the customer service person's solution was to suggest I downgrade my services (pick a lower TV package and lower internet speed), and then it would be "only" ten dollars more than I had been paying!

So... I should pay more for less service and be glad about it? I could seriously see the nipple rubbing a la South Park's cable company episode in my head during this conversation.

FIOS has gone from being the most coveted ISP in the country to one that's struggling to stay in the middle of the pack these days. I'd be giving Comcast's Xfinity a try if I wasn't forced to stay with FIOS by the Army base. Verizon has been trading on the goodwill they generated by forging ahead with fiber a decade ago, but the shine is off the apple.

Come and save us, Google Fiber.

Comments:
NYC Girl
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

Ha ha.

I cant WAIT for google fiber to be available.

Review by PhoenixDown See Profile

• Location: Fresh Meadows,Queens,NY
Good "Awesome speeds, TV is snappy and responsive, good quality."
Bad "I wish I had it five years sooner???? What's not to like."
Overall "Its FIOS, what more do I need to say??"

The quality of FIOS speaks for itself.

The internet speeds are phenomenal as one would expect but its the FIOS television service that really caught my attention. Picture quality and experience are a huge step up from what I was used too.

Technicians were friendly and knowledgeable and did a great job installing everything.

Awesomeness all around.

member for 11.1 years, 5919 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by greatwhite See Profile

• Location: Orchard Park,Erie,NY
Good "loving the fiber"
Bad "8 years and still goes like hell"
Overall "75/35 upgrade from 50/10 for next to nothing"

Upgraded to 75/35 from 50/10, What a difference..!!!
Had some issues with getting the system to accept the provisioning but once the router and ONT rebooted the problem was solved and we were warp speed ahead and peaking around 85/35..!!

Comments:
patt2k

too high or what?

Wait what are you paying 99$ for? just 50/25?

I pay for TV Prime HD + 75/35 84.99 w/taxes 96 something.

greatwhite

join:2000-11-04
Orchard Park, NY

Re: too high or what?

That's for the 50/25 and FIOS voice..!!
Just wondering where you are and if you have voice on your contract too..??

the quote they gave me for the package with tv was for 2 room DVR and HD for around $150.00

starcaptor

join:2000-08-19
East Northport, NY

Gigabit router

I called tech support and complained of low speeds on my new 50/25 service (which is actually more like 60/40). My speed tests only showed 32/28 (same as my original package of 25/25). They ended up just sending me the gen3 router (Rev. I) overnight, which is the gigabit one with the N wireless (red).

The wireless on it is REALLY high performing...more than you would expect from telecom equipment. It matches the throughput on my E3000 router running DDWRT on the 2.4 ghz N band (around 57 mbps on a different floor).

I signed a contract (finally had to lose copper...sign). I am paying $85 a month for 50/25, digital voice, and Extreme HD with HBO and Showtime included. I have a corporate discount of $10 so its actually $75 a month.

Re: Gigabit router

now tell me the secret how you are getting Extreme HD for same price I pay for PRIME HD please lol.

Review by GlennAllen See Profile

• Location: Glen Allen,Henrico,VA
Good "Fast... on speed tests"
Bad "Anything involving streaming video from ANYWHERE"
Overall "No longer worth the money"

I ordered FiOS on 06Feb2007 using Verizon's online process. I picked the 30/5 tier because it's only $5/mo more than the 15/2 tier (for now), which I otherwise would have gone with--about $50/mo is my "sweet spot" for Internet access. Vz typically offers an 8-day turnaround for installs, but I had other scheduling concerns, so I requested a 27Feb install. Several days before the scheduled install date, I had a conflict arise--jury duty on the 27th. So, I rescheduled for a date beyond the current court session--20Mar, first install of the day again from 8:00 to noon. I had no problems with the order process or with rescheduling.

The tech called me at 8:00 AM on the morning of the install to let me know that he was at the CO, had to get some stuff there, and would be at my place shortly--he arrived a little after 8:30 and proceeded to start the install. I was only getting Internet, but plan on getting TV later this year after I get an HDTV, so he used coax to go from the ONT to the router (instead of Cat 5 or 5e)--but they seem to have a preference for using coax anyway. Everything seemed to progress at a normal pace, taking about 3 hours to complete. There were no problems with the install, and I've had no significant problems since.

I had set aside a PC for the install (which I usually do, except this one wasn't a "clean" PC). The PC had originally been configured for DSL, so the MTU was 1492. The FiOS optimizer didn't set the MTU up to 1500, which I didn't notice right away. When I did notice it later, I tested for fragmentation at 1500, found none, so I left it there, as well as setting the RWIN to an appropriate size for the new MTU. The new settings increased overall speed a little and greatly reduced jitter. For the most part, speed tests get close to 30-point-something down and between 4.4 and 4.6 up. The only thing I'm unhappy with is that when I do a speed test using the Vz site (in Texas), it says I'm getting 29.x down (fine) and 2.x up (not fine), and that my connection is "working normally"... 40% of 5M is "normal"?... nuh-uh. I suppose I'll call them on that eventually, but as long as the "real world" speeds seem about right, I'm not very concerned with Vz's "interpretation" of acceptable upload speeds for the 30/5 tier.

I've been using PingPlotter and some other tools to eval the connection, and generally the latency on the local Vz (FiOS) network is 6 or 7, and up to 11 or 12 on the non-local Vz network. After it leaves Vz, it could be just about anything, but it averages around 20, though spikes up to 70 aren't very unusual for Level3 or AboveNet. I do have a straight shot to Yahoo! now, which is useful, I guess, for those who choose the Yahoo! "experience".

The first bill included the pro-rated amount for March and the full month's amount for April--no surprises there. There's also a state (VA) tax of 0.80 and a local tax of 0.20.

Some downloads hit over 40 mbps; I downloaded one 24MB file in about 4 seconds. Typical sustained speeds are usually around 26 or 27 mbps. It's been fast and stable, so no complaints from me.

UPDATE: 29May2009 - first router went bad; called support--went through the usual "do this, do that" (about 25 minutes), but they still couldn't "see" the router, so they sent me a new one ("new", as in "used", but it works) which arrived the next morning (less than 24-hr turnaround); I plugged it in and was back online. Easy peasy.

UPDATE: 27Jul2013 - over the past few weeks to several months video streaming from Netflix, Crunchyroll, Amazon and anywhere else (with the possible exception of Hulu, which I only visit rarely and only in the mornings so it's hard to really tell) has gone to crap--nothing but "Loading..." every single time and for minutes at a time. Verizon is not worth considering as a provider if you have any interest in streaming video from anywhere on the Internet.

UPDATE: 30Jan2014 - back with Comcast now >> same speeds, half the price (Dear Verizon, thanks for all the fish.)

Comments:

dodgetech2

streaming

your issue is not with Verizon,its with Cogent
»Verizon FiOS and Netflix

Re: streaming

No, actually it's with Verizon.

When packets die on a router, it's the fault of whoever runs the router, not whoever sends the traffic to the router. This is all Verizon's fault. Period.

1 recommendation

Re: streaming

If Im youtube and decide to run my servers via dialup connections, thats Verizons fault?

lol

Re: streaming

I'd like to address your arguments point by point... but you don't have any--you're pointless.

"lol" (What are you... 10?)

"Happy Customer"?

...still? ...really!?

It's interesting that the site's interpretation of my reducing the Connection Reliability rating down to zero still keeps my review among the "happy campers" group. (Well... I'm not happy.)

I think some weighting of the more essential parts of the equation is in order.

Re: "Happy Customer"?

you seem hell bent on blaming Verizon for this....but Verizon is not the only ISP having problems with streaming.....this is a peering problem...not an ISP problem....

Here is another article for you to read....»arstechnica.com/information-tech···e-video/

Re: "Happy Customer"?

I'm laying the blame where it belongs. (And, really, since when did one ISP misbehave differently from any other ISP?) Thanks, I've read plenty of opinion pieces on both sides; I'll stick to the network analyses. It's quite simple: Verizon thinks it has the right to not do what its customers are paying it for and, in fact, thinks it has the right to demand extort more money from others to pay for Verizon's cost of doing business. Get a clue.

Re: "Happy Customer"?

I dont see how you can lay the blame on Verizon when that article and many others clearly point out where the problem lies...Its clearly not a Verizon problem when all the major players have the same issues ...so I do have a clue....I also have no problem streaming Netflix or any other service....
Just go ahead and switch providers, this way you can review them and tell us all how bad they are because you still cant stream Netflix...

Re: "Happy Customer"?

"Clearly"? (You need to clean off your Verizon-tinted glasses.)

(You can stop wasting my time now. This is my review, not yours. It stands as it is--namely, accurate. Now go play with yourself somewhere else.)

Re: "Happy Customer"?

Yes, its your review on a public forum....which I have every right to post on.....

Re: "Happy Customer"?

Oh, by all means, continue to stand up for the lying ISP shithead executives who steal the money we pay them for service by sticking it into their pockets instead of putting enough of it back into the network in order to support their own traffic and provide the service we're paying for. I'm sure they appreciate your... "loyalty".

Re: "Happy Customer"?

You should take a stand and take your $56.00 a month to another ISP....I'm sure once the quarterly statement come in and CEO gets wind of it, they will do whatever is necessary to get you back.