Site5.com page on DSLReports

Review by Mellow See Profile

• Location: Salisbury,Wicomico,MD
Good "Cheap reseller plans"
Bad "Look out when your server has trouble!"
Overall "You get what you pay for"
Setup experience:

I was with site5 for about a year. Up until about 4 months ago the service was great and very rarely had downtime or any email issues. At about that time the server I was on started getting blacklisted repeatedly and having issues with hardware. The server was being rebooted several times a day and everytime they would get the server removed from the blacklist an hour later it would get put back on. I am a very patient person so I let this go on for about 3 months till I could no longer take it. The blacklist issue got so bad that I could not even email tech support from my domains, THEY WERE BLACKLISTED!! I had to email tech support from my hotmail account just to get some canned answer that they knew of the problems and were working on resolving them. This went on for a month of me trying to get problems fixed emailing them with different server issues every other day.

I can say one thing about site5, I think it is run by a bunch of kids. No other company I know would treat a customer as I was. I even have the email's to prove it.

I hate to have to move all my domains and go through all that hassle but I finally broke down and did so and I am a much happier person.

Site5.com HAD good service and I was a happy camper, to bad they do not treasure their customers like they should and treat them with respect when they have a valid reason for complaint.

Comments: