ELECTRONICBOX page on DSLReports

Review by spayen See Profile

• Location: Longueuil,QC

support technique par tel impeccable

Comments:

Review by Qanari See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "It's the best and cheapest service you can get in Quebec"
Bad "I had to pay because I already had my own modem"
Overall "Internet service is very expensive in Canada. Canada sucks in this aspect"

I ordered the 10/1.5 service. The price is really good. I already had the modem so I didn't have to pay for the Modem. But I paid 15 (or 20) because I already had the modem, Why do I have to still pay because I already have a modem which works perfectly with their system?

The order was very fast and easy, but the installation took almost 20 days, because it was around the Christmas time.

Comments:

Review by Rabah See Profile

• Telco party Rhythms

Bon service, pas de panne de connexion.
prix raisonnable et adaptatif au besoin de chaque client.

Je recommande fortement.

Comments:

Review by reneepiche See Profile

Je suis très satisfaite d'être avec Electronic Box. Il offre un excellent service ainsi que de bons tarifs.

Renée Piché
No. compte : PR68

Courriel : renoupiche@gmail.com

Comments:

Review by Bea See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "Reliable connection. Good speed. Works perfectly for me need. Great Price! "
Bad "You probably have to buy a new modem, but I guess it is worth it."
Overall "Great service."

I was a client of a big internet/cable/phone company for 2 years, in part because when I moved to the city my landlord and friends recommended this company and because I thought it was more reliable than a small one. Yet, after reading some reviews online I decided to change to Electronicbox and I am very happy. I have the High Speed cable package which works perfectly for me. In my previous company I had a higher download speed (15MB) but with my current 10MB connection I haven't noted any difference. I use internet mostly for browsing, talking through Skipe and watching Netflix, plus some occasional media downloads. All work perfectly, and so far after 2 months I have had no problems at all. Also, I am very happy with the 100Gb monthly limit which is enough for me. In the other company I had a 60Gb limit and sometimes I had to pay extra to amplify the limit 20Gb more as this wasn't enough. As for the price it is really reasonable and moving from one company to the other was really smooth. Electronicbox was in charge of everything so I didn't have to face giving explanations to the other company. I joined Electronicbox with a group of friends so we got an extra discount in our monthly bills. I am very happy and love the service. I should have changed before and saved some money!

Comments:

Review by pfwoodtli See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "Everything is really excellent"
Bad "Nothing to say really"

Well, I can only say that I am very happy with the service Electronic Box has been providing me so far. All the people I spoke to were extremely nice and helpful, the technician who came to remove my Videotron connexion was nice and professional, and the quality of the connexion is excellent. Therefore, congratulations ! You have an amazing customer service, and it is really appreciated.

Something else: your website is very well done, and it's fantastic to be able to check my monthly traffic online.

I will be happy to recommend your company every time I can.

Patrick F. Woodtli

Comments:

Review by OsmosisU See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "stable"
Bad "slow upload"
Overall "satisfied"

I was happy with the DSL service from Electronic Box. It never went down in the 2 years I had it. Tech support was capable and courteous but rarely used.

Comments:

Review by SYNERGY See Profile

• Location: Saint-Laurent,QC
Good "RELIABLE - FAST - AND CHEAPER THAN COMPETITION"
Bad "Mishap with install date. Was 1 week later than planned"
Overall "Its a no brainer. Faster and Cheaper. It just makes sense. "

On behalf of CJ124 & CJ129. Im 4 months into the service and I have to say Im extremely happy with the service.

Electronic Box hosts DSL and CABLE. I always was a DSL person but when I saw the Cable rates I was floored. I jumped from bells DSL (10mb down) (1 mbit upload) to Electronic Box Cable (20 mbit download) (10 mb upload) and what a difference that made, besides SAVING 15% per month I DOUBLE MY DOWNLOAD SPEED PLUS MY UPLOADS ARE NOW 10 TIMES FASTER!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU WANT FASTER UPLOADS!!! If you SKYPE VIDEO CONFERENCING ITS AMAZING because the uploads are faster people see your camera CRISP AND CLEAR. Its not degraded because the uploads are slow. Other than that i've never experienced any slowdowns with my cable. Its always pumping top speeds up and down on DSL SPEED TESTS.

Besides that what can i say. FASTER INTERNET & CHEAPER? Why wouldn't you want that? After 1 month I signed my parents up too and THEY ARE VERY HAPPY to be spending ALOT LESS than they used to! They are saving 35% on their monthly costs with the same speeds!

Comments:

Review by iumig See Profile

• Location: Lachine,QC
Good "10 Mbit speed at good price"
Bad "Evenings and weekend can lose connection (from 1 second to max 10 minutes)"
Overall "Much better dsl and cable plans compared to bell or videotron"

Good webpage, easy to navigate and select your plan according to your needs.
Overall good speed, but it is not stable in evenings and weekends.
I'm using my modem and hope this will not be an issue when calling support team... will see.
So far I am glad switching to electronicbox from radioactif, also paying less for better speed (10Mb-42$ at electronicbox vs 6Mb-48$ at radioactiv)

Comments:

Review by joanna ng See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "STAFF ON THE PHONE ARE VERY HELPFUL."

Generally I am not a frequent user of internet at home and am happy as long as the price does not sky rocket up and high.

both the sales and tech support staff are very helpful.

the bell staff is not helpful because they say that I am not their customer, when I have a modem problem.