Bezeqint page on DSLReports

Review by Alexa09 See Profile

Good "Very skilled tech. support, reliable service, good value for money, speed is what you pay for and no less. "
Bad "Prices are higher than most ISPs, you have to argue and threaten to leave to get a good price once your 12 months are over."
Overall "Great ISP, one of the 2 best ones in the country."

So I had a bad experience with our cable internet provider, who, in the meantime, has become an ISP as well under a different name....Each time I had to work from home (VPN) and it was during rainy days, the modem would drop dead!

The speed was also always slower than stated in the package.

I use only WiFi and only with the top, newest and expensive routers on the market, so I cut them off wquickly when they blamed my wifi equipment...and then I decided to switch to ADSL (Which is now VDSL) and - wow, a different world!

I have 40MB VDSL package amd I am pleased. The infrastrctrure is our national phone company the ISP is Bezeqint, works perfect!

The order process ws smooth. I upgraded fro, 30 to 40 speed.....I actually wanted to leave since they intented to raise the price significanty.....but the girl on the line was great and made an offer that kept me as their customer for the third year now.

The price is 109 NIS for VDSL infrastructure (The modem router they provided caused a long argument, but i did not care, since i have my own super cool router and it is much better)

I pay 50 NIS for ISP.

You do the math

Comments:

Review by FDisk See Profile

• Location: Israel
Good "Their Speed Test Meter works like a charm."
Bad "If you wan't the promised speed to other parts of the world you will have to pay about $5 more for a special "Gamer" connection."
Overall "You can forget about Youtube videos and everything else outside the country. Even 240p will freeze & buffer for hours."

They will never tell you that your connection to other countries is basically non existent when you call them for the first time.

When you call them back after you discover your whole internet is cached from some lagging "proxy" and your actual connection to the world is close to a 56k dial-up modem they will make you pay additional cost to open your connection to the rest of the world with their special "Gamer" connection offer.

member for 11.2 years, 2958 visits, last login: 112 days ago

Comments:

Review by navjun See Profile

Good "More reliable than older comanies"
Bad "You have to have a Bezeq line for DSL"
Overall "Ok Services"

You have to have a Bezeq line for DSL...I rather have a Naked DSL and get a Voip.

Comments:

Review by yoavyoavyoav See Profile

Good "Fast , Reliable , Not blocking P2P Protocols as other Israeli ISP's"
Bad "None so far."
Overall "Best ISP in israel at the moment of writing."

I've been a member of various ISP's in Israel - Actcom, 012, Netvision - They all let me down when it came to speed of the line and most of them have started blocking P2P Software such as bittorrent and more (Blocking = limiting the speed of the software).
At the moment of writing , Bezeqint is the only ISP in israel that provides decent speeds and allows any use of your line without limiting your monthly throughput as some other compaines do.

I'm on a 5Mbit / 512Kbit plan.