Chinook Wireless page on DSLReports

Review by jasonchrist See Profile

• Location: Missoula,Missoula,MT
Bad "100000000"
Overall "they suck, you are wasting your money"

I hate Chinook wireless. After reviewing everyone in Missoula (and Montana) they promised no hidden charges, great customer service, and good coverage.

I've had their "service" for 2 months, paid $475, for two $20 phones, and the unlimited revolution plan $49.99. We have two phones.

Customer service has stated that it is the fault of their software, that they can't do anything about it.

They've turned off our phones 3 times in two months, apoligizing and stating that it's their automated software billing system.

Check out IHATECHINOOKWIRELESS.COM or CHINOOKWIRELESSSUCKS.COM for more info...including recordings from customer service.

Comments:

Review by Suntop See Profile

• Location: Choteau,Teton,MT
Good "Fast, High speed GPRS, EDGE."
Bad "Not any other than a few bugs."
Overall "The service is great, 150K download (I dont now about upload)"

·3Rivers Communic..
The service is great, I have a palm Treo 650, I use the blazer software but I would like to use Opera but since my provider uses a proxy server so I cannot use it since i cant put proxy info in there. Also if they fix the service to allow me to use external palm programs other than the browser, I will be truly happy. I am ok with the service. This service is only available in Montana as this is a local provider. But if you do live in Montana, you can use it and if you roam in any CINGULAR area you can use your phone I am not sure about the internet at this time. I have not had such a wonderful cell phone company such as this.

Dave