3Rivers Communications page on DSLReports

Review by Suntop See Profile

• Location: Choteau,Teton,MT
Good "Fast speed for a rural area, and when you move they move the dsl in 3 days from order."
Bad "It tends to drop connection from time to time but that goes with rural DSL I assume."
Overall "They have up their speeds since my review in 06 now it is 7.5/1.5 mbps."

Update 2012 Version 2.0 Major update than 1.0 in 2006. In 6 years they have increased the speed.

I have the Standard DSL which is7.5mbps download 1500k upload but I get 7700/1500 which is great. I now say they are a great isp and they are very prompt on fixing their issues.Good thing is they are a lot quicker to repair than Centurylink and COVAD they only serve 1/1000th the size of people then they do where I was at before moving here. If you are interested in getting service and your are in their service area go to »3rivers.net/data/products and scroll down. This is a local Phone Co-op (which us members own).

Great thing is they will have FIBER TO THE PREMISIS sometime soon. What the need to do is get the optics set up and this will take a lot of time.

Comments: