Future Nine Corporation page on DSLReports

Review by Davesworld See Profile

• Location: Everett,Snohomish,WA
Good "7 digit, 10 digit and overseas calls without using 011. Tech support bends over backwards to help."
Bad "Website could use a bit of polish but I'm used to it."
Overall "The service just plain works! Low cost service with high quality."

Update 10/09/13:
Old reliable. I can't remember the last time I actually had this service not work due to any of their equipment being down. Using g.711 gives good quality with no quality issues I could detect.

I recently decided to move to an IP Phone rather than have several DECT Pots sets plugged into my Audiocodes MP118 and having phones all over the house so I gave the improved Snom M9r a try. I initially had difficulty receiving incoming calls on F9. Tech support worked on it right away and it turns out that the Snom is sensitive to having (your 8 digit user)@(your 8 digit user) set on the server. They shorted mine to just (your 8 digit user) and it works fine.

MWI works with this IP Phone (M9r) and even worked when I was not getting incoming calls. It never worked on the MP118. Now that everything including MWI works with F9, there's not much I could criticize here. g.722 would be nice as many of us are starting to use it.

Update 04/21/10: F9 is in the process of switching to another carrier. We can now get CNAM in both directions and I now have incoming CNAM. This is real CNAM, not just a third rate CNAM clone.

Short Version:
Top notch voice quality and value due to careful methodical network build out by F9. Great and fast response by Tech support who is also very active in these forums.

Long version, caffeine recommended:
I got a good deal on a few Audiocodes MP-118 FXS ATAs and decided to try F9 after being weary of proprietary ATA devices that you can do nothing to fine tune to suit your line conditions. On a Nokia N95-3 it was painless and used it while waiting for the other two ATAs to arrive even though I dislike VOIP over any wifi link. For fun I used F9 over a router running 3G HSPA via a Cisco 1232 AP and it actually worked and automatically negotiated down to the g.729 codec. Of course there was a much more noticeable voice lag using 3G and WiFi at the same time but it did work and did not sound choppy for the few minutes I used it. F9 is not responsible if you get canceled by your 3G provider for violating their TOS.

When I started using the MP-118, there was a bit of a learning curve since F9 has not yet used such a device and there exists no config howtos for this as a result. By reading every single device config F9 DOES have listed, I was able to figure it out. The manual for my device is 486 pages long and read a lot of it more than once. As far as non HD telephony, I have not heard better. My hardware and F9 via ulaw results in very clear communication. I left the MP-118's jitter buffer at the default 10ms and all is well. The codec settings by default are already proper at 20ms packetization time.

I now have my cell calls forwarded to my F9 number while at home for better quality codec enjoyment ulaw versus gsm codec. Need I say more?

I live in Everett, Wa USA. Numerical CID works, incoming CNAM does not as of yet in my locale but is available in other places. Outgoing CNAM works perfectly in the real CNAM world.

The website itself is improving in small steps and is very usable.

Comments:

Review by Nite Rider See Profile

• Location: Lynnwood,Snohomish,WA
Good "Good pricing, reliability, and call quality."
Bad "Support is email only though it's not often needed."
Overall "Keeps our old home number working and is great for international calling."

·Future Nine Corp..
We started using Future Nine when Zingotel went under in May 2009.
They have been quite reliable over the years.
We use them mostly for international calling and call quality is always great.
The international rates are also quite good.

When we moved we ported our old home phone number to them.
It took almost two months but eventually they managed to get CenturyLink to release it.
It's been working on F9 for two years without issue.

Support is by email only but I have only contacted them a few times as it just works.

As long as you know your way around an ATA you won't have any issues getting hooked up.
Their website does have tutorials if you need assistance though.

Comments:

Review by pandora See Profile

• Location: Outland
Good "Future 9 provided great service"
Overall "A great VOIP service when I needed them, very helpful"

·ooma
·Google Voice
Long ago I used Future 9, and had a very positive experience. The review is now very out of date. I leave Future 9 with all 5 stars, which were earned by stellar service provided years ago. My review is redacted, as it is likely out of date. My belief in Future 9 is still very positive based on prior experience. Look to other reviews for more current reviews of Future 9.

member for 13.7 years, 5796 visits, last login: a few hours ago

• Location: Napa,Napa,CA
Good "Reliable and cheap international and domestic calls. Responsive customer service (by email)."
Bad "Only email customer service but then that is why it is cheap."
Overall "Best VOIP as cost per product."

I ordered the service about four years ago mainly for making international calls. They provided the cheapest available prices for the needed destinations. Moving from one address to the other is very easy (unplug an plug then change the address online for the 911 service).

You can make your international calls from your cell phone by calling the multiple access numbers which is easier and cheaper than setting a SIP account on your smart phone which uses data that you may not have.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:

Review by pirateallday See Profile

Good "No hacking issues"
Bad "can be better"
Overall "not bad to be honest"

cheap, reliable, the line is quite good, best I have used if I am honest. I did get an issue in the past of calls not being clear and a quick email to them resolved the problem.

What I would like to see is a ticket system for support that automatically closed after 48 hours if no response. That would really improve customer service.

Finally, F9, the customer is always right. Use that motto, don't break their trust and always put the customer first, irrespective of anything, and you will be the leading VOIP provider.

Comments:
Mango
What router are you using?
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net
·AcroVoice
·Anveo

What problems did you have?

Actually, Future-Nine's website is up right now. Coincidentally I visited it a few days ago and it was working then too.

If you're interested in getting your problems solved, you may want to start a thread in the »VOIP Tech Chat forum, and let us know specifically what your symptoms are. Future-Nine's owner Nitzan is a regular contributor to this site and was in fact here earlier today.

I hope the forum members here can turn your experience into a positive one. Please let us know how we can help.

join:2013-01-18

Re: What problems did you have?

Support is not by forum but from the support team directly to the consumer. When you contact eBay asking for support, do they respond via a forum or directly to you? If you hare happy seeking answers in a forum then good for you. I expect ordinary customer support directly.
As for the website, it is running and that was my mistake.

What's that bad smell?

said by pirateallday:

The main issue I have with this company is support which is none existent. They do not respond to emails and the support is so bad that I decided to leave.

Hmm, my question would be, what are the specific issues for which you need support?

said by pirateallday:

Secondly, they charge $15 minimum top up and their excuse is merchant charges which is a lie because other companies accept $5 and seem to be able to survive.

Well, some other provides have [higher] top-up minimums, such as $20 or $25.

So use the $5 companies if you like....

said by pirateallday:

Future Nine will claim it is because they keep their call charges cheap but this is not true because they are not cheap. If you compare their rates to other companies, you will find other providers much more cheaper.

Here is where you start to lose credibility. FutureNine is well recognized as one of the cheapest SIP-friendly providers around.

WHICH providers do you think are [consistently] cheaper? (Don't say Skype or Betamax, those are very different types of companies which serve limited niche situations).

said by pirateallday:

I have decided to stick to Facetime, Skype until I find a better solution.

Facetime is a rather limited WiFi service supported by Apple restricted to specific equipment. Skype has the backing of Microsoft and likewise requires proprietary equipment---it can't use regular ATA's. Neither one is a general purpose BYOD-friendly VoIP service like FutureNine.

said by pirateallday:

As I type this review, their website has been down for more than a week.

That's utter bullshit.

If their website was down for ANY length of time, the Voip forum on this website would have been FLOODED with comments.

Re: What's that bad smell?

I agree, if you look at my review, I have updated it.
As for support, it does not matter what issue I had, if you send an email to support, you expect a response. It is that simple. It is called customer service and if you really don't know anything about this then I am afraid you should never run a business.
Cheap, yes but you sacrifice price for support?
Google Future Nine Support and see the results for yourself.
Expand your moderator at work

New York, NY
1. Do you work for FutureNine?
2. Are you Futurenine using a proxy?
3. Are you saying that a majority of users here are leaving fake reviews? You are the rare happy species.

Re: What's that bad smell?

I do not work for F9, nor even particularly like them.

But I like sockpuppeting abusers even less.

Re: What's that bad smell?

If anyone is abusing F9, why is their post not being deleted? Do you really know the meaning of the word abuse?
Anyone that uses the word "Kudos" does not belong!

said by 02800492:

Anyone that uses the word "Kudos" does not belong!

What are you referring to?

You are increasingly incoherent.

---------------------------

Do you mean that I am listed as having [kudos:13] ??

That is a function of THIS WEBSITE, it means that 13 people have been kind enough to send me approvals.
Hutt River

Worse than Lance Armstrong.

said by pirateallday:

I dare anyone who doubts this to open a test account, do not top up, wait five days and then send 10 emails asking various questions you may think of, came back here and tell us how many of those emails were replied to.

Ok, so..............!

You have issued a PUBLIC NOTICE for people to HARASS the F9 company.

That's what you wrote, is it not?

That's exactly what you wrote. You said to start up a free account and bombard them with unnecessary questions.

Congratulations, you have invented the EMDoS attack (E-Mail Denial of Service). You want to overload their mailbox and you want to overload their staff who would have to respond to all of that garbage.

Re: Worse than Lance Armstrong.

Have I? Why is Callcentric not crying over being overloaded or Apple or Microsoft?
I have issued no public notice and if you read my post, it is quite clear unless of course you do not want people to try this out. Are you FutureNine in disguise?
Mango
What router are you using?
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Re: Worse than Lance Armstrong.

I can assure you that PX Eliezer does not work for Future-Nine.
said by 02800492:

Your post is quite clear.

A public call to harass F9 with meaningless e-mails from non-paying customers.

It speaks for itself.

Re: Worse than Lance Armstrong.

A customer does not have to be paying to be a customer. There is something known as prospective business and if other companies can cope, so can F9. Once a user is registered, they automatically become a customer whether they are paying or not. It is like saying my bank should treat you less as a customer because your account has less than $1000000 while mine has $10,000,000.
Anyway, I am off to my pool, get a massage and drive my Ferrari. I have hired someone to respond to your nonsense!

said by 02800492:

Your nose will be growing longer and longer.
said by 02800492:

That's not the primary issue.

Rather, it is if the customer is making inquiries in good faith or in bad faith.

No business is required to engage in a suicide pact.

Nor is ANY business obligated to take on a particular customer.

Ten years?

Sadly, this has been going on for more than a decade.

This is getting ridiculous now. Who the hell are you talking about? we've only been in business FIVE years.

For the record: we've never been "shut down by paypal" like you claim in your other review, and we've never been banned from any internet forums. You're just making shit up as you go - 90% of this review is pure lies.

As far as keeping your money- you have 8 cents left in your account. Would you like that in a check? money order? western union? Charge back fraud is a serious matter. You've used up your calling credit - if you try to charge it back now you will be committing a crime.

As far as banning you from the service: you've been banned for being annoying. If you expect us or any other company to provide you with service after you post lies and fake reviews in a deliberate attempt to tarnish our reputation then you're dead wrong. Go harass another company.
Rendering

join:2013-01-12
Los Angeles, CA
·Callcentric

What does it take to get banned from F9?

Even if this review is a bit over the top, it bothers me that the reviewer's F9 account was cancelled as a result of it.

If I gave F9 a bad review, would I lose my account? The policy of cancelling accounts because of a nasty review might make users of F9 think twice before saying something uncomplimentary about the service; and it might make others think twice before subscribing to the service.
Expand your moderator at work
join:2008-02-27

Re: What does it take to get banned from F9?

We do not normally ban users for posting negative reviews or pointing problems with our service in good faith. Unfortunately this person chose the DSL Reports review platform as a way to wage war on our service and reputation, and as such we decided it is not in our best interest to have him as a customer.

Note he is not located in North America, does not have a telephone number with us, and is not an active user. There's really no point in him being a customer if he's dissatisfied with the service.

join:2013-01-18

Re: What does it take to get banned from F9?

Who doubts me now when I say Future Nine reveal personal information about their customers on forums? By saying I am not in North America is revealing information about a customer, irrespective of the information actually revealed.
I have reported this to DSL Reports and I am sure action will be taken.

Ratings.

Future Nine will claim it is because they keep their call charges cheap which I tend to agree with because their rates are competitive

If our rates are competitive- why are you giving us 25% on the value for money scale?

Thirdly, line quality is good and quite clear, funny thing is, line quality improved when connected via VPN.I used to have issues with calls dropping but no more.

If call quality is good- why are you giving us 25% on call quality and 0% on reliability?

If you have a problem with support- fine, give us zero for technical support, but giving us low scores across the board even though you yourself admit call quality is good and rates are competitive turns this into a revenge review. I apologize if we over-reacted in banning you, but from my point of view you posted things like "web site is down for a week" and "no response to ten emails" which are just not true. I assumed your only interest is to defame the service and as such decided there's no point in continuing our business relationship - if this wasn't the case and was a misunderstanding then I apologize.

Re: Ratings.

Look at the review again before you write your comments.
2. Saying I am not from North America when my location is clearly undisclosed is publishing customer information and I am sorry but I have to ask DSL reports to remove this.
Finally, this proves what everyone is saying, you love to reveal customer personal information on forum and saying I am not in North America is clearly revealing information you are not supposed to.
We can argue all day, my review stands and anyone can judge by themselves.

ymhee_bcex
join:2006-04-21
Tarzana, CA
·PHONE POWER

Re: Ratings.

said by pirateallday:

It just clicked with something I do at work in healthcare environment. Disclosing that patient "pirateallday" has cancer may be disclosing personal information; however, it is neither illegal nor unethical. What is illegal and unethical is disclosing Personally identifiable information.

Obviously, when we deal with thousands of patients we are not as creative and are more likely to code that patient as 02800492 .

So, you are entitled, of course to ask DSL reports to remove this - but DSLR, of course, is entitled to ignore your request.

Note, I am not a customer of F9, and have no opinion of their service... but having read this thread, I am looking for an excuse to become one!
Technical problems are more often than not management incompetence masquerading as technical issues
sokhapkin
join:2003-05-08
North Fort Myers, FL

1 recommendation

This is a wrong assumption

the customer is always right.

Baeluphap

@kylos.net.pl

Yes, it is not bad to be honest

You are right, it is not bad to be honest; indeed, it is good to be honest. I have not seen any dishonesty on the part of the F9 owner, and if I did not want more than they offer, I would consider joining.

Review by QED See Profile

• Location: Carrollton,Denton,TX
Good "Many options, very reliable and prompt support."
Overall "Great service and support. Excellent quality and very reasonable"

1/11/13 Update

Continued great service. I like not having to worry, or even think about the service working. It works great.

01/24/12 Update

Service continues to work great, and I even forget that it is VoIP. The Obi110 makes the config easy - truely set it an forget it.

07/06/2011 Update

I made some configuration changes on my SPA 2102 and was without f9 for a month (self inflicted). After setting up a new Obi 110, everything is back to normal. Same great service, and still works perfect with my iPhone (Groundwire App).

11/3/09 Update

No problems with the service, and have even added it to my iPhone (iSip) client.

A few price changes to some domestic places, but still a great value.

F9 has been very reliable, and I have not had do anything.

*********************
Great quality and reliability. I use future-nine as my primary outbound account. I have the others for backup and 911 service since it is not currently an option. I only call US numbers, so I cannot comment on international calling.

They are also one of the lowest cost (cheapest) providers going. Customer support is very responsive, and can handle most any custom setup you may require.

The website needs some updating, but the focus is mainly quality and reliability. I can live with the not so pretty website. The main webpage has been updated and looks significantly better than before.

member for 7.1 years, 3246 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Review by bbingurnee See Profile

• Location: Gurnee,Lake,IL
Good "Great service and excellent quality"
Bad "None really - but it helps to know what you are doing"
Overall "If you like to use a BYOD carrier, these guys are great!"

I've used for both business and personal use for over 5 years. Have never had an extended outage and every issue has gotten immediate attention. Very, very happy with these guys. I have limited exposure to international calling and I have not used their service for fax, I used a combination of soft phones and a Linksys analog terminal adapter to good success.

Highly recommended.

member for 11.4 years, 328 visits, last login: 2.1 years ago

Comments:

Review by VoipHomeUser See Profile

• Location: Portland,Multnomah,OR
Good "Slightly less than other VoIPs 3-Tier calling"
Bad "3-Tier calling ; not sure if cheap bottom will work"
Overall "If my usual long conversations calls (like the sister) stay cheap then keep"

My metric is CallCentric. This company has a web site somewhere between the crazy labyrinth of IPCOMMS and the excellent layout of Callcentric.

Installation worked. What can I say? Just one nit - unlike CC (again!) it was barebones setting and that Asterisk form that I can't use with LINKSYS but which I could pick through for relevancy.

Reliability & Call Quality remains to be seen. I have 250 free minutes to see it Sis starts complaining during a call. She-who-must-be-obeyed!
UPDATE: So far it's been working OK.

Tech Support gets an 11 out of 10 from me!!!
I couldn't use my 250 minutes credit because I had zero balance and they put 15 cents on the account to free up the lock minutes. Gave me my CID so that I don't have to explain why the phone number is screwy. Pointed out I was using Block CID on my ATA. very responsive. Sign of a small company, not yet overwhelmed?

Value for money: I have one complaint about all these companies --- IF THEY want my (small potatoes) business then give me the ability to buy a couple of dollars worth of calling and not make it $10 or $15 minimum!!! Then I wouldn't bug them for some free time to try it but actually pay-as-I-go!!

At 1 cent per minute if it stays that way while maintaining quality then I'm hooked!
Because free Google Voice MAYBE going away ????????

Comments:
nitzan
join:2008-02-27

Regarding minimum credit purchase amount.

Hello, and thanks for the review!

Just wanted to comment about the minimum purchase amount: both Google Checkout and PayPal (as well as "traditional" credit card processors) charge 30 cents per payment, plus a percentage of the payment. As a result, a $2 purchase incurs a 17-18% fee just to process the payment. At $15 this fee is only 4-5%, and at higher purchase amounts it's even lower. If we allowed $2 payments we'd have to raise our prices 13% which is not something we want to do. CallCentric as far as I remember had smaller payments available - but keep in mind their rates were significantly higher than ours. At the end of the day Future Nine was designed to give you the best bang for your buck.

Re: Regarding minimum credit purchase amount.

Nitzan, maybe the costs / fees for $2 purchase might be too high (or you could offer to add these fees to a purchase, if customer JUST didn't want to spend $15).

For higher priced fixed plan, I doubt costs for $13.50 vs $15 purchase is much. If it is with gooble or Payscam, then allow credit cards. Probably come out better.

Downside - you coudn't keep extra buck & half frum every user, piling up mo after mo - to invest.

Keeps F9s cost down? Most see thru that. F9's not the cheapest by a long stretch. If want to cut costs, acept CC pmts. Cheaper thn goog, PP. But don't get to invest over pmt from users each mo.

Price is $13.50. UR forcing people to overpay. CC company sez that's illegal. Yepper - most use a CC on goog or PP.

Re: Regarding minimum credit purchase amount.

Google/Paypal processing fees are lower than what most credit card processing companies charge (for online transactions). We would definitely not be saving any fees going with another processing company.

We are a prepaid provider and always have been. Nothing weird or illegal about that. And no we're not making bank investing your prepaid credit - $1.5 for 1 month can't get you much in interest, lol.

Re: Regarding minimum credit purchase amount.

Nitzan, your spin is ludicrous. F-9 FORCES ALL America Free monthly customers to purchase $15 thru Google / PayPal, when they only owe $13.50. Those credit balances build up for ALL America Free customers; sometimes to OVER $13.50.

No other company selling a product with a set price of say, $13.50, FORCES them to pay $15, then tells customers, "Well, you'll just have some store credit left, that will continue to build each month, as you make more purchases. Eventually, you'll build up enough credit to pay one month's bill."

I encourage all interested in whether this practice is illegal to contact your CREDIT CARD company and the federal trade commission (FTC) - Bureau of Consumer Protection, about ALL trade practices suspected as unfair. The FTC takes anon. online reports against companies.

There's nothing forcing F-9 to only allow monthly customers to purchase $15, when they only owe (usually) $13.50. Even if it was legal & F-9's rationalization is that it helps keep costs down, which are passed on to customers - it's not working well. (rationalization has nothing to do with legal or ethical practices).

America Free is not a pay as you go plan, or a "purchase credit to be used up, as calls are made" plan. It's a $13.50 fixed fee plan (except overseas calls). It says so on F-9's web site. F-9 says it will deduct $13.50 from America Free customers accts before each month of service. So let them purchase $13.50 (or more, if they wish).

In light of a bare bones web site, no phone support, email support that may come soon, take several days (or not come at all), F-9 prices - compared to other providers' services & features, should be lower than they are. If F-9 had a superior product at lower price than any other provider, it's market share would be much higher.

As for your comment about fees from CCs always being higher than Google / PayPal, I'll let others investigate that simple matter for themselves. I believe your figures are wrong. Even so, that's still irrelevant.

Re: Regarding minimum credit purchase amount.

We are a prepaid provider, we offer prepaid service. If you want postpaid service- purchase service from a postpaid provider.

Re: Regarding minimum credit purchase amount.

Why do you say I'm not / wasn't an F-9 customer? In fact, I have been. I will say, F-9's voice quality & uptime was generally good.
There isn't one untrue thing I said. Nothing is exaggerated. If anyone has proof otherwise, please - present the facts.
WHY does F-9 FORCE users to OVERPAY for America Free?

Saying you're a prepaid service, over & over doesn't mean anything. You are confusing "prepaid" with a debit account system, where one purchases specific $ increments, to be used at will. That's not what America Free Plan is - it IS $13.50 FOR ONE MONTH OF SERVICE.

»www.future-nine.com/plans.html
America Free

Month-to-Month Price: $13.5/month
See? Says right there - $13.50, not $15.
Prepaid in this case, ONLY means you pay BEFORE service is provided, NOT that you must OVERPAY - every month, above what your site clearly states is a month to month, fixed price.

Regardless of what you repeat, doesn't make it true. It's also completely irrelevant to the issue. Calling me names doesn't change facts.
Politicians use same method as you - Avoid facts, skirt the issue / question & keep repeating something long enough so people believe it.

Like pre paying for McDonalds meal before you eat it, or post paying at a restaurant. You still pay ONLY the amount DUE. By your ridiculous logic, F-9 could say minimum purchase from Google / PayPal is $30, $45 - "because we're a prepaid service."

So, is America Free $13.50 /mo, or is it $15 & F-9 keeps the credit, until customers build up enough credit to pay a full month? I'm finished. If users want to overpay, that's their business. At least they know the issue & what they can do about it.

• Location: Rockville,Montgomery,MD
Good "Prepaid, no contracts, no hidden charges, responsive customer service"
Bad "No frills, simple web site, fewer bells and whistles (which I find a plus)"
Overall "No bells & whistles, but solid phone service--that's why you have a phone, no?"

I've used Future-Nine as our house line for over six years. They have three levels of service. During that time I've had very few problems using the Premium level service and the rates aren't really much more than the cheaper levels, which sometimes have poorer voice quality (as they advise). You specify the default service level for your account, but you can always use a different level per call. The rates are as better than nearly all other VOIP companies that I have researched (other than the free services). International rates are good--I initially switched because Future-Nine was less than a third the cost for international dialing my family does with better quality. Unlike other phone companies, no hidden charges, no unexpected fees, and no contracts. Adapters. I've used Linksys SPA2102, which worked well, a Granstream 486, which was less satisfactory, and currently an OBiTalk adapter which works fine. I order my adapters from Amazon, IP Phone Warehouse, or Telephony Depot (guess they are called Telephone World now), but you can also get an adapter from Future-Nine at a competitive price. You do have to configure the device, at least from another provider, but it is not difficult if you follow instruction sheets provided on the Future-Nine web site. Once or twice that I had problems, I sent them the settings for my device, and they told me what to change. Most complaint I hear about VOIP appear to be related to the users' Internet service. Future-Nine quality, as for any VOIP telephone service, is affected by band width of your Internet service. I had most dropped calls and poor quality with DSL speeds, better with cable, and excellent quality and virtually no dropped calls with fiber optic Internet. The difference may be less now than previously, as all categories increase bandwidth. Other problems may occur as a result of firewalls or routers, although a decent router should allow VOIP to go through the firewall. That's about all I have to say. I've used Vonage and the Bells, and would never consider switching back. Future-Nine has merely the best value for the buck.

(review was emailed from domain msn.com)

Comments:
PX Eliezer70

Good review.

Useful review, thanks! Very well documented.

Consider using paragraphs sometimes.

Review by kumar.chheda

• Location: Columbus,Franklin,OH
Good "Awesome service, value for money, great up time, call clarity and low rates"
Bad "None for me"

I have been using Future Nine for over five years now (Pay as you go plan) and have had no downtimes. The service is reliable and exactly what is promised. The installation was done by myself and one has to be slightly tech savvy to debug in case of issues but I basically followed the instructions on their website.

I manage three accounts for myself and our family members and all are equally pleased with this service!

Tech support is basic but exactly what I want - dont need a company to run expensive call centers and charge additional money for this. The times when I've needed support, I've been able to email them and had good response times and been able to solve the query in 1 or 2 emails.

The rates are awesome and the call clarity, etc is also quite high! Overall super supporter and will any day recommend this to my friends as I've already done several times!

I would never go to the cable company or any of the larger phone companies because of exactly this - the flexibility of their PAYG plan and the freedom to use the service exactly as I want! Thanks F9!

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)