Omnis Network page on DSLReports

Review by Albtross2 See Profile

• Location: Saint Louis,Saint Louis,MO
Good "Long list of services included even with cheapest hosting accounts"
Bad "Previously, tech support was NOT 24/7, now it is"
Overall "Although price has gone to $8.95/mth now, many aspects (disk storage/data transfer) are now unlimited"
Setup experience:

What struck me most about Omnis was the help that they gave me when I first created a website. At first, I simply had an email catch-all for my hosting account, not realizing what would happen because of that. Suddenly, people from around the world were trying to use my domain's email as a way to send/receive email that they did NOT want their own ISP to ever see. With just a single call to Omnis, I was able to learn why this had happened, and what changes I could make to my account to prevent this.

Most important to anyone looking for hosting services: except for scheduled down-time for maintenance or upgrades to hardware/software, this company has been extremely reliable for me. I can't even remember if anyone has ever complained that my site has been down. I would certainly advise anyone to use Omnis as their hosting provider. Low cost, many included features, optional package installs for expanded site capabilities, etc. The list goes on and on of the unique, valuable services that this host offers at a very low price, along with almost 100% uptime, making them a very valuable resource to me.

member for 13.4 years, 994 visits, last login: 4.5 years ago